SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #29***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:scared: I don't know what I think anymore! Lol I guess I just felt like she didn't agree to meeting or whatever in that call. I'm not sure where she was when she got call?? Do we know??? Was she home from date?? She called roommate after and I thought to talk about call, but maybe hadn't decided ... I dunno ... I'm confused ... :confused:

The date timeline keeps changing and the impression given by LE is that SS was confused. So much so that he either had no clue Heather was receiving calls, or, he took her home much earlier than he thought, and it took him nearly an hour to get home. This has never made sense to me given his statements.

I don't think she agreed to a meeting during the pay phone call either.

And I think previously there was an assumption that she and the roommate talked for much longer. I recall much discussion about a presumed longer exchange based on the timeline that was known then, or, how it was perceived. There was also the remark of the roommate that Heather talked about her date and what a good time she had. When the roommate said she couldn't discuss the call further, I think people thought she and Heather talked about much more. It appears they didn't have time for that and the roommate's remark that Heather "seemed" (I believe that was the word) upset/crying makes more sense now, given the short exchange.

Now that we know the conversation with the roommate was only just over two minutes, it changes my perception of the significance (to Heather) of the call to the roommate. It certainly helps LE since it confirms SM was the pay phone caller, and it provides some minimal insight into her frame of mind and where she was with SM, but I don't think it sheds any light on how she decided to go to PTL. Unless there's an undisclosed revelation in the exchange, I think Heather's decision that morning is confusing to everyone.

Just my take anyway.

Thank you hoppy. We need to remember that they presented what they needed too but not everything. Be we I mean me :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think TM and SM have a whole lotta pain coming their way (what the Prosecution has on them).

I am LOLing that anyone actually believes the M's story that TM had SM handcuffed to the bed for months at a time, at night.

Have any of you considered this may just be another story or fantasy perpetuated by TM to make it sound like she's the boss with total control?

I was under the impression it was SM who provided that info to LE while under interview.
Could be part of a mutual plan they made together, but I'm inkling to believe there is some truth to this one.

I guess I'm not following? Am lost and/or confused.

"During initial interviews with police, Elder said the Moorers admitted to going to different areas of Myrtle Beach in the early morning hours of Dec. 18 after Elvis’ disappearance to have sexual relations. Those incidents led to the indecent exposure charges."

^^ that is in article. So did the murder turn them on and they did in fact go romping around town? Or is this maybe a reason they made up as to why they weren't home early am ... And they were disposing of Heather? :( does that make sense?

http://m.myhorrynews.com/news/article_588cb81e-ae0b-11e3-86e2-0017a43b2370.html?mode=jqm

This says IE comes from them admitting they had sex in public after Heather's disappearance. If there is no proof, where were they really?? If there is proof, it's more warped than I thought .... :(

My guess is he told them LE about the sex in the car in an effort to build an alibi and appear truthful. Not that either of those equal an alibi and truthfulness. I certainly hope they have more than him saying they had sex in a car to get a warrant , charges, arrest, and hope for jail time. Because he could have made the whole thing up. They lie...remember? Last time I checked you have to have proof for a warrant, arrest, charges and for them to stick... Not just because someone said they did something. He could have made the whole thing up as alloy to blow things up later. No evidence in the IE case and it makes LE and the judge who signed it look bad. As a jury member I would question it.

I know. I am stunned by this. My bank account won't let me use anywhere near this much in a day. My card freezes. I can go to the teller for this amount. Just odd. I use Chase/Bank One and also TCF has the same rules.

The money might not have necessarily been withdrawn from an ATM. It's possible they went inside a bank and withdrew it from a teller. Or was it stated it was from an ATM & I missed that part?

Um - the 'going to work with SM' was for a 6month period - RECENTLY (alluded that it started in Oct-ish/Nov)

This was not a years long thing. It was a SIX MONTH agreement between TM and SM - ACCORDING to SM (during an interview with LE)

Gosh - I feel like I've spent the morning clarifying stuff! LOL I thought I wrote pretty specifically and clearly but I guess I need to work on that!! LOL

Lol you know they say tales get taller on down the line

The money might not have necessarily been withdrawn from an ATM. It's possible they went inside a bank and withdrew it from a teller. Or was it stated it was from an ATM & I missed that part?

I thought it was stated it was through the ATM. I could be mistaken though.

My guess is he told them LE about the sex in the car in an effort to build an alibi and appear truthful. Not that either of those equal an alibi and truthfulness. I certainly hope they have more than him saying they had sex in a car to get a warrant , charges, arrest, and hope for jail time. Because he could have made the whole thing up. They lie...remember? Last time I checked you have to have proof for a warrant, arrest, charges and for them to stick... Not just because someone said they did something. He could have made the whole thing up as alloy to blow things up later. No evidence in the IE case and it makes LE and the judge who signed it look bad. As a jury member I would question it.

Makes sense .. Thank you :doh: lol I forget that we don't know everything. I guess I'm so repulsed that someone would kill and then go get it on ... :puke:

I had a friend years ago that was an extra for Universal. She'd get a call early the morning she was needed, but sometimes the night before, and she'd have to show up on site or risk not being called again. She did this during summers and it paid for her books in college. She received a W2 end of each January for her income taxes. So, if Tammy, Sidney & family were extras, did they all get a W2 and if so were those funds claimed?

True - but One Tree Hill has been off the air a few years now.... right? I havent done my google search yet so dont yell at me if Im wrong! :truce:

http://m.myhorrynews.com/news/article_588cb81e-ae0b-11e3-86e2-0017a43b2370.html?mode=jqm

This says IE comes from them admitting they had sex in public after Heather's disappearance. If there is no proof, where were they really?? If there is proof, it's more warped than I thought .... :(

ETA by proof I mean just their word, or ... Yuck surveillance ...

Not only that but which vehicle? I mean, Tammy is a big gal, not petite or tiny anywhere. If it was in the truck, where'd they have sex? In the bed of the truck? Or wasn't it actual intercourse?

"During initial interviews with police, Elder said the Moorers admitted to going to different areas of Myrtle Beach in the early morning hours of Dec. 18 after Elvis’ disappearance to have sexual relations. Those incidents led to the indecent exposure charges."

^^ that is in article. So did the murder turn them on and they did in fact go romping around town? Or is this maybe a reason they made up as to why they weren't home early am ... And they were disposing of Heather? :( does that make sense?

Yes, thank you! I have information overload, me thinks!

But, how do we know this? If the payphone call was made earlier in the night, how is it known which payphone they went to? Couldn't they have gone to one off the path? I thought the payphone call was two hours prior to them heading to PTL. It would be reasonable that any pay phone in the area could have been the one they used.

Was it said in court, which pay phone was used or is it being assumed?

I would think it would be very easy for LE to verify a payphones placement by contacting the phone company with the number listed on Heathers records and they give them the location of said phone number

The locksmith stuff happened after he was booked. IMO the locksmith was there to open the safe.

Can someone provide a link to this? I don't recall anything about a locksmith. (I may have just missed the article though. TIA). :)

It doesn't mean they didn't go back and get surveillance video to corroborate his story and verify the times which he could have lied about in the interview.

I don't like the way the article is written and it is a bit misleading. The writer is adding information into the timeline incorrectly, imo. (Or else the state has really messed up somewhere!!)

No phone calls or text messages were exchanged between the Moorers and Elvis between Nov. 5 and Dec. 17, the night before the 20-year-old disappeared.

Elder said on the night of Dec. 17 Elvis returned home from a date.

“This information is based on GPS from her phone,” she said.

This would mean HRE was home prior to midnight and TE has said all along the date said it was approximately 2:00am on Dec. 18th, but inferred the date was simply mistaken about the time which would go along with the evidence she was home when she received the call from the payphone at 1:35am. I believe it TE who said the photo sent to him was the only outside communication the date was aware of while he was with HRE.

Question: is one of the cameras that showed their vehicle headed back toward their home after PTL close enough to the M's house that we know they went straight home? Or is it possible they were headed that direction but went somewhere else to dispose?

I guess what I'm saying is, does the surveillance limit the time they had to dispose of any evidence other than PTL or their homes' surrounding area. If it indeed showed them going straight home, then Heather was left in the water at PTL or she was taken to their home. This would definitely narrow the search area..

praying they find Heather soon, it's been way too long..
This is an interesting thought. I'm just quoting it for now, so that when I'm done catching up, I can try to look into it from the info we have. That is, unless someone beats me to it by then...hint, hint. ;)

***JMO***Maybe SM attorney will advise him that he is his own person and that TM can no longer threaten him and to make a deal and tell. I think he was involved but not in the extent that TM was. That is the only thing I hope for other than finding Heather and getting her home.

I thought it was stated it was through the ATM. I could be mistaken though.

Yeah, I read they withdrew $5,000 from an ATM.

They may have had multiple cards to their account or accounts. Each person can withdraw a certain amount. Also, some banks have a glitch in reporting through ACH, thereby allowing to jump from ATM to ATM for multiple withdrawals using the same card or cards.

Also, some credit unions allow more cash to be withdrawn from their own ATMs if you bank with them.

Does anyone now who they banked with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member