SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #29***ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking that TM had printed out copies of posts made by Te and other Elvis family members, as well as photos from social media. She would want to "build her case" against the Elvis family for harassment, etc, IMO.

I am thinking that if they indeed withdrew $5,000 the day after Heather's disappearance, the Moorer's were thinking to use it to run.

Sincere question: If any minor children become witnesses and tesify in court during a trial, are we then allowed to discuss them? I am still learning the rules round here. TIA! :heartbeat:

I sent Ima a PM asking this very question. GMTA.

Could LE be stating that they believe Heather was murdered at PTL because the crime began at that location....but was continued at another location? Since they have no body, they will attempt to show that the Moorer's began the crime of kidnapping with the intent to murder at the PTL location.
I have thought about this every way to Sunday, but I don't think she was actually murdered at the boat landing. There wasn't lots of time. You would not only need time to murder but time to dispose. I think they took her back to their home and murdered her there and would not be the least bit surprised if the bad vibes in that house caused the Moorer's to all sleep in one room. Fear eventually sets in, even among the guilty.

http://m.myhorrynews.com/news/article_588cb81e-ae0b-11e3-86e2-0017a43b2370.html?mode=jqm

Tammy Moorer’s attorney Greg McCollum pointed out during the hearing that Tammy, a lifelong resident of Socastee, has no prior record and a strong faith in the justice system.

“She doesn’t even have a traffic ticket,” he said. “She has a strong belief in the courts and looks forward to the point when she can face and answer the charges against her.”

Oh no, this attorney is not saying tm is going to take the stand in her own defense? Oooh wee, can you imagine the cross examination by the prosecution?

I am thinking that TM had printed out copies of posts made by Te and other Elvis family members, as well as photos from social media. She would want to "build her case" against the Elvis family for harassment, etc, IMO.

Heck that's tame compared to what I was thinking. I imagine she had an entire binder starting with Heather! Everything she ever did or said on social media. :eek: She was clearly obsessed with the girl.

***JMO***
I think she became obsessive over Heather and started spending her days online searching about her, reading anything she could find that was publicly shared. Rather disgusting. But that's what I think.

I think it would be incredibly helpful if OkieGranny's fabulous updated timeline that's buried in this thread could be moved to the front of this thread to replace her older timeline. Should I PM a mod and ask for that to be done?

Thank you so much for your contribution, OkieGranny. Keeping an accurate timeline is no easy task, especially with this case! :loveyou:

http://m.myhorrynews.com/news/article_588cb81e-ae0b-11e3-86e2-0017a43b2370.html?mode=jqm

Tammy Moorer’s attorney Greg McCollum pointed out during the hearing that Tammy, a lifelong resident of Socastee, has no prior record and a strong faith in the justice system.

“She doesn’t even have a traffic ticket,” he said. “She has a strong belief in the courts and looks forward to the point when she can face and answer the charges against her.”

Oh no, this attorney is not saying tm is going to take the stand in her own defense? Oooh wee, can you imagine the cross examination by the prosecution?

At this time, a number of Websleuths' volunteers would be glad to stand in for the prosecutor. Please wait while the stand-in prosecutors refresh their threads so as to receive the next question for the defendant. :D

Could LE be stating that they believe Heather was murdered at PTL because the crime began at that location....but was continued at another location? Since they have no body, they will attempt to show that the Moorer's began the crime of kidnapping with the intent to murder at the PTL location.
I have thought about this every way to Sunday, but I don't think she was actually murdered at the boat landing. There wasn't lots of time. You would not only need time to murder but time to dispose. I think they took her back to their home and murdered her there and would not be the least bit surprised if the bad vibes in that house caused the Moorer's to all sleep in one room. Fear eventually sets in, even among the guilty.

I think there was plenty of time. I'm still stuck on TM driving, and running her over, then tossing her in the truck.

State says Moorer's compound had many thing related to entire Elvis family like pictures, journal entries.

BBM-

Keeping a journal on someone specifically and entries in a journal is not the same. IMO

I see your point, however, if someone murdered my little girl, I would not care how it was worded, leave me & other family outta their journal!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I think it would be incredibly helpful if OkieGranny's fabulous updated timeline that's buried in this thread could be moved to the front of this thread to replace her older timeline. Should I PM a mod and ask for that to be done?

Thank you so much for your contribution, OkieGranny. Keeping an accurate timeline is no easy task, especially with this case! :loveyou:

A MILLION THANKS!!!!!!:loveyou:

I agree! Wonderful job! :gthanks: Okiegranny!

Heck that's tame compared to what I was thinking. I imagine she had an entire binder starting with Heather! Everything she ever did or said on social media. :eek: She was clearly obsessed with the girl.

It's odd the way each of us will read something and take it differently then others.

When I first read that LE found pictures and journal entries of the Elvis family in the M's home, I thought what they found belonged to Heather and somehow after the commission of the crime, it ended up in the possession of the M's and at their house.

However, I appear to be the only one to interpret it that way, which means that the way the rest of you took it is probably correct. TM was collecting documentation on HE and the Elvis family. Maybe for her proof that the M's were being harassed.

I think there was plenty of time. I'm still stuck on TM driving, and running her over, then tossing her in the truck.

I am not beating up your idea or anything....but wouldn't that leave visible damage to the truck...and also lots of DNA? If the truck was the murder weapon, I doubt LE would return it to the Moorers....and my understanding is that they did return it.

Remind me to stay clear of you while you're driving your truck :D

who wrote the poem.... Ray Bradbury? the heart beating under the floorboards? omg 6th grade was many lives ago!

who wrote the poem.... Ray Bradbury? the heart beating under the floorboards? omg 6th grade was many lives ago!

Aha.....you speak of the Tell-Tale Heart by Edgar Allen Poe.

One of my favorite stories as a child! Oh to be a child again, where murder was just a story you read in a book....

from your link:

At 1:35 a.m. on Dec. 18, Sidney Moorer called Elvis from a payphone. Not long after that phone call, Elvis phoned a friend in Florida to tell her that Sidney wanted to get back together with her, according to Elder.

At 2:29 a.m., Elder said Elvis returned the call, but no one answered.

At 3:16 a.m., Elder said Elvis repeatedly attempted to call Sidney Moorer’s cell phone with no response.

At 3:17 a.m., Elder said Elvis had a four-minute conversation with someone on Sidney’s cell phone. At that point, GPS showed that Elvis was still at home and Moorer’s cell phone was still at the Moorer home.

Elder said after the conversation, Elvis drove to the Peachtree Boat Landing.
“We know this because of the GPS coordinates from her phone,” Elder told the judge.

At 3:38 a.m. Elder said Elvis tried to call Sidney Moorer three more times.

At 3:41 a.m., all phone data ended for Heather Elvis’ cell phone.

See what I bolded above? This is what I'm stuck on and can't get past.

They state that Sidney called Heather from the pay phone, but for the 3:17 am phone call they state that Heather had a 4 minute conversation with someone on Sidney Moorers' cell phone and GPS shows that phone was at the Moorer home.

Who here thinks that Sidney would be able to have a 4 minute phone conversation on his cell phone without Tammy knowing?

Do you see where I'm going with this?
What I notice as well is that SM called Elvis from a payphone at 1:35 and she "returned the call" at 2:29. Is it possible SM call to her went to VM and she listened to the message when she returned home from her date? If I got a call from someone, spoke to them, I would not be returning a call. It would great if it was a VM and it could be retrieved by LE.

Could the "4 minute conversation" mean via text or pm, not speaking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89