SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #29***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if TM searched Heather's phone before destroying it for messages/photos/videos/calls she may have received from/sent to SM? Her phone data ended at 3:41, but maybe the phone was still working up until around 6am after TM had satisfied her curiosity?

This just made me wonder... could TM have taken Heathers phone back home and downloaded some or all of things from Heather's phone?

A couple things...someone mentioned that the first call from SM could've been a voicemail to HE. IIRC the picture from the hearing says something like a call is made that lasted 4.82 minutes. That would be a long voicemail for sure, but if he was rambling on it could be possible. I found the wording of "returning" his calls strange and thought maybe she was replying to a message.

Someone else was questioning why the call was so short to the roommate... Maybe HE was distraught and wanted to talk so she called her. Maybe she was asleep but the call woke her and she answered....heard the crying and asked if she was okay. HE may have said something along the lines of "sidney called, he is leaving his wife, I am conflicted...lets talk tomorrrow when you are awake". I had a friend who would often make late night calls but if I wasn't awake she never pushed me to stay on the phone.

Lastly, and this is really creepy...I hate that my mind is going here.. But what if LE confronted SM with surveilance tapes of his truck in a location with movement detectable in the cabin... He could have said they were having "relations" when in fact the movement was an attack of some sort on Heather?? Maybe the IE charge was a way of holding them since he admitted to doing something on tape... Again, I know this is crazy and maybe way off, but it's just a thought.

I just don't understand why LE is arresting and jailing people for saying they had sex in a car. Especially if LE already had obstruction charges.

The Solicitor spoke about the fact that they have searched the water at PTL -basically the equivalent of an ultrasound - and that none of Heather's items (phone, purse, etc) were found -- making it clear that they've been able to look to the river bottom PRETTY DARN GOOD -- and have found nothing of Heathers. I did not make note of them stating they'd gone all the way to Winyah Bay - but again - I could've missed that. We start writing----they keep talking! We were all scrambling because they didn't make it clear that there could be NO MICROPHONES in the court room. Everyone was pulling those off and putting them away right before the hearing started! Think we had the mindset we'd be able to listen to everything after the fact and grab details -- then it was like, DARN - gonna have to get it all down freehand! LOL

"Several rescue diving crews in addition to a Coastal Carolina University team with a scanner did an “ultrasound like scan of the riverbed to Winyah Bay” but have not found her body, Elder said."

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/20...imony-weaves-a-tale-of-how.html#storylink=cpy

Thanks Poppy!!!! So very much! I hope that Ellee sees this post!

I am not saying I even think this happen. I just don't think that everything the state has presented makes sense. IF they had control of her phone, I think the purpose of all the calls was to show she was intent on getting ahold of him when he could care less.

If she then arrived on her own, then I don't buy what LE has stated in the arrest warrant about her being murdered there. I also have doubts about the IE in the car. I hope they have it on tape.
So in line with your scenario I would assume this was all about Tammy getting the last shot (no pun intended) at Heather. Even though there was no contact (as noted by LE) for over a month between HE and SM ,Tammy couldn't let it go. Handcuffing her husband to the bed at night so he couldn't sneak off and password protecting the phone so he couldn't call (even though she could have easily used phone records). This woman was way over the top and as Heather noted in a reply to a text from TM was "obsessed". This brings me to the point that SM was either oblivious to the picture taking by Tammy(no doubt) of their sexcapades being sent to Heather or if he knew then he is as psychotic as his wife.

I just don't understand why LE is arresting and jailing people for saying they had sex in a car. Especially if LE already had obstruction charges.

I feel the same way. I am a big proponent for busting people for illegal acts, but he told them he had sex in the car. I think it was done to hold them until they could find the bigger charges. Personally, it makes me concerned at what is to come.

1:46 she was off the phone with her roommate. (I believe two mins long)
2:29, the pay phone was called a few times, no answer.
3:16, SM cell phone called, no answer.
3:17, SM cell phone called talk for 4:15. Both at their individual homes. Heather leaves immediately for PTL.
3:38, Heather calls SM, she is at PTL. Also calls at 3:39, 3:39:46, 3:41

Her phone data ends.

So, heather is confirmed doing activities until 1:48am. Could he have walked to her home from the pay phone or drove in his vehicle and TM had the black truck? He arrives shortly after she gets off the phone with the roommate. If he did something to her in the apartment, I am not so sure I think so, she is very tiny and being at night I think he could get her out and in her car. He then could take over her phone...calling the payphone and his cell to make it look like she is really into him and he has no interest at all. Or, they leave together right away and go to PTL, where they are known to hang out. He asks to use her phone, to check in...he does by calling the pay phone and himself because that is part of the plan. They hang out and Tammy arrives. Or Tammy was with him at her house and they were dumping her car later at PTL.

I just can't understand the phone call timeline and the comment that the murder happened at PTL. Or how they know she had her phone.

I agree TM was there and one followed the other to PTL. Only thing that makes timeline work to me.

My theory is that SM was dealing daily with TMs wrath since she found out about the affair. I think he probably asked what he could do to make it up to her and her answer was that she wanted Heather killed. I think the murder and planning was hatched as a way to pacify TM and for SM to show TM how much he loved her. I think he is no less evil or dangerous than TM. I hope they both rot.
I also worry about what their children saw and know. I hope they get help and don't try to carry on the legacy or try to get even.

is it possible to have a thread to post actual news articles and not just the links? it has been my experience with the JBR case that after a certain time articles are removed from the internet and links go dead. if we could save the actual article we will be able to go back to what was reported at the time it was happening and have a reference for when we are on trial watch.

No we can't post the whole article for copyright reasons. You can copy 10% of the article and the link to it.

is it possible to have a thread to post actual news articles and not just the links? it has been my experience with the JBR case that after a certain time articles are removed from the internet and links go dead. if we could save the actual article we will be able to go back to what was reported at the time it was happening and have a reference for when we are on trial watch.

It would be great to have one place for pictures (screenshots of fb, personal pictures and news pictures) like a common imagur account like what hoppy uses. Great idea.

So if the indecent exposure charges were 17 n 18th and tm took pictures and sent the positions to Heather then the sex was before PTL. Yes?

I get into this with every case because I can never remember the facts. But my understanding about pings is that the pings only allow you to see the general location of the phone. And since the M's home is only 3 miles from PTL, perhaps the phone continued to ping to 6am from the same generalized location. Her last action on the phone was at 3:41, which was her last call to SM's cell....most likely because he arrived to pick her at almost that exact time.
But we know the 6am time has been mentioned...and I am thinking that was the last ping from Heather's phone. At that time, the M's must have destroyed it.

This is my speculation. Any takers?
Sounds good yet the way they know where Heather was and where her phone was is by the GPS on her phone...So, the phone can be tracked using both the GPS coordinates and the pings...until 3:41 AM when most likely the phone went dead...and then there would only be the possibility of pings. There was no further data activity...that we know of, anyway.

It will be interesting to see where the M's phones pinged from after 3:17 AM.

because of the pictures taken of them during sex and being sent to a girl they are suspected of killing...it fits into the the scenario LE is putting together. They had to arrest them on those charges ..a defense lawyer would say "well if they did what you say how come you didn't charge them with a crime?"

can you please post this article here? it is a paid news site.

justonedrin,

I am able to click on this article and read it and I don't have a subscription...

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/03/18/4104390/testimony-weaves-a-tale-of-how.html

Testimony weaves a tale of how Moorers’ lives became intertwined with Heather Elvis

At this time last year, Sidney and Tammy Moorer were raising three children in their Socastee home and running their own businesses.

Today, they are murder suspects in the disappearance of Heather Elvis and at the crux of an investigation that has been marked by death threats to both sides, social media misinformation, text messages, video surveillance, GPS phone records and wild speculation.

The couple will remain jailed without bond pending prosecution on charges they kidnapped and killed the 20-year-old St. James High School graduate who Tammy Moorer had learned had an affair with her husband last year.

It wasn't for having sex in the car, it was for SENDING the pictures to Heather. Posted a few pages back. BBM:

"Horry County police first charged the couple with obstruction of justice and two counts each with indecent exposure when they were taken into custody at their home last month. The indecent exposure arrest warrants accuse the Moorers of exposing themselves in public between Dec. 17 and Dec. 18 at 1325 Celebrity Circle and in Conway at Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle, respectively.Truslow said police charged the couple because they had “martial relations” in a vehicle prior to the case and it was irrelevant. But Elder said police learned the couple went to the places and had sex, then Tammy Moorer sent photos of their sexual positions to Elvis.The acts were a culmination of revenge toward Elvis, Elder said. “Heather was in fact fearful of Tammy during this time period."

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/03/18/4104390/testimony-weaves-a-tale-of-how.html

If ever there was a case of where there is smoke there is fire, this must be right up there. It seems as if one rumor after another is being proven true.

It wasn't for having sex in the car, it was for SENDING the pictures to Heather. Posted a few pages back. BBM:

"Horry County police first charged the couple with obstruction of justice and two counts each with indecent exposure when they were taken into custody at their home last month. The indecent exposure arrest warrants accuse the Moorers of exposing themselves in public between Dec. 17 and Dec. 18 at 1325 Celebrity Circle and in Conway at Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle, respectively.Truslow said police charged the couple because they had “martial relations” in a vehicle prior to the case and it was irrelevant. But Elder said police learned the couple went to the places and had sex, then Tammy Moorer sent photos of their sexual positions to Elvis.The acts were a culmination of revenge toward Elvis, Elder said. “Heather was in fact fearful of Tammy during this time period."

I am trying to figure out how this was done....since HE last phone data came through at 3:41 am on the morning of her disappearance. How did they send sex position photos to Heather...AFTER Heather's disappearance. That doesn't make any sense.

I get into this with every case because I can never remember the facts. But my understanding about pings is that the pings only allow you to see the general location of the phone. And since the M's home is only 3 miles from PTL, perhaps the phone continued to ping to 6am from the same generalized location. Her last action on the phone was at 3:41, which was her last call to SM's cell....most likely because he arrived to pick her at almost that exact time.
But we know the 6am time has been mentioned...and I am thinking that was the last ping from Heather's phone. At that time, the M's must have destroyed it.

This is my speculation. Any takers?

do we have a map of all cell towers?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads