SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #29***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
because of the pictures taken of them during sex and being sent to a girl they are suspected of killing...it fits into the the scenario LE is putting together. They had to arrest them on those charges ..a defense lawyer would say "well if they did what you say how come you didn't charge them with a crime?"

I thought the charges were due to them having sex in the car. In addition, they sent pictures. But, the charges were not due to the photos. Is it known that the pictures were from the IE charges? I am confused at how they could be. Wasn't one from right before they were at PTL and one after?

O/T. Just when I think I've caught up I hit refresh and 15 new pages pop up. I got caught sneaking at work so much today and I'm still back at post #721. Slow down! :)

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

yeah, no kidding. tomorrow will be spent preparing for surgery and six months recovery.... y'all chill, after Friday I'll be here non stop! (that was your warning, muhahahaaa!!)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I feel the same way. I am a big proponent for busting people for illegal acts, but he told them he had sex in the car. I think it was done to hold them until they could find the bigger charges. Personally, it makes me concerned at what is to come.

But didn't they already have the obstruction charges? And they charged them with kidnapping and murder shortly thereafter?

I get that the IE is connected to the time frame of the murder, but unless there is additional evidence of IE, I don't see how this was helpful to LE. Nor do I see how admission of sex in a car can get you charged and jailed. Getting caught, yes. But making a claim?

It wasn't for having sex in the car, it was for SENDING the pictures to Heather. Posted a few pages back. BBM:

"Horry County police first charged the couple with obstruction of justice and two counts each with indecent exposure when they were taken into custody at their home last month. The indecent exposure arrest warrants accuse the Moorers of exposing themselves in public between Dec. 17 and Dec. 18 at 1325 Celebrity Circle and in Conway at Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle, respectively.Truslow said police charged the couple because they had “martial relations” in a vehicle prior to the case and it was irrelevant. But Elder said police learned the couple went to the places and had sex, then Tammy Moorer sent photos of their sexual positions to Elvis.The acts were a culmination of revenge toward Elvis, Elder said. “Heather was in fact fearful of Tammy during this time period."

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/03/18/4104390/testimony-weaves-a-tale-of-how.html

I am not understanding how they can say heather was killed at PTL, they went and had sex after and sent her pictures. Also, no disrespect, truly, because I do think Heather feared Tammy before and on this date. But, I don't understand the comment, heather was fearful of Tammy during this time. If TM sent pictures, why would she go to meet him and call him over and over. Something is not adding up for me.

I am trying to figure out how this was done....since HE last phone data came through at 3:41 am on the morning of her disappearance. How did they send sex position photos to Heather...AFTER Heather's disappearance. That doesn't make any sense.

I believe the statements regarding the actions for the Indecent Exposure charges and the statements about TM sending Heather pictures of sexual acts are statements referencing different occasions. The Indecent Exposure incidents happened Dec 17th/18th while the pictures TM sent to Heather were sent in Nov timeframe.

This part really bothers me whether Heather was possibly still alive and with them at this time to punish her in their sick eyes. This happened right after she disappeared at landing. The IE charges were for this and so did LE have video evidence OR was it maybe phone pictures and they may have forced heather to look at her own phone with pictures on it or something crazy like that. I dont put anything past those 2.

"Elder said during initial interviews with police, the Moorers admitted to going to different areas of the Myrtle Beach area in the early morning hours of Dec. 18 after Elvis’ disappearance to have sexual relations. Those incidents led to the indecent exposure charges."

http://m.myhorrynews.com/news/article_588cb81e-ae0b-11e3-86e2-0017a43b2370.html?mode=jqm

:(:mad:
Do u think that possibly they were still in possession of heather when they were having relations

words cannot express how angry i feel right now

i'm praying for some prison justice right about now

Testimony weaves a tale of how Moorers’ lives became intertwined with Heather Elvis

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/03/18/4104390/testimony-weaves-a-tale-of-how.html

National news:

Report: Missing SC woman had relationship with murder suspect

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-missing-sc-woman-had-relationship-with-murder-suspect/

Psss.....I right click the page, select all, copy and then paste it on to ms word. It doesn't look pretty, but you can read it all.

posting this again

the preliminary hearing will be on March 28. the prosecutors will have to lay out why they think they arrested the right people. the judge will rule on it and either dismiss the charges or bind them over for trial. there was no grand jury used to get the indictments, hence the prelim.

bumped this for anyone looking for the date.............10 days!:jail:

"One of the receipts found in Heather's car was timestamped 4:18pm, Dec 17 from the Kangaroo at Seaboard & 10th."

Found the above on WS and then I found this:

Myrtle Beach Kangaroo on Mr. Joe White Avenue

from myhorrynews

The payphone has come up many times, even before it was in the MSM. I was always curious about a payphone being used. Before MSM coverage, that is what I heard the location of the phone to be - Kangaroo at Seaboard & 10th ave. north. (Mr. Joe White Ave. and 10th ave north are one and the same street.) However, if I am not mistaken Heather's receipt was from a gas station a little further up on the corner of 10th. ave north and highway 17 bypass. The 2 stations are only about a mile apart. At this point I am not sure of the location of the payphone sm used. There have been 3 locations I have heard bandied around here on WS. In addition to the 2 stations above most people said it was a gas station closer to the m's house.

I am not understanding how they can say heather was killed at PTL, they went and had sex after and sent her pictures. Also, no disrespect, truly, because I do think Heather feared Tammy before and on this date. But, I don't understand the comment, heather was fearful of Tammy during this time. If TM sent pictures, why would she go to meet him and call him over and over. Something is not adding up for me.
I don't recall anyone in MSM saying that they had sex AFTER they killed Heather. I understand that it doesn't add up for you. This is one way it adds up for me:
SM and TM had sex at various places.
Send pictures to Heather.
We don't know if Heather responded in any way to the pictures.
The Ms stop to get gas for their vehicle (use cash). SM calls Heather from pay phone to say his wife is crazy (my interpretation) and that he wants to leave her and be with Heather. (I'd have wanted to leave her, too).
Arranges a time to meet Heather at PTL.
Gets into a fight with TM at home.
Heather calls and ticks off TM even more.
Both go to PTL, TM wants a showdown.
At PTL, Heather gets killed and/or taken in the truck.

That wraps up a way it works for me. I get that it doesn't work for everyone.

I know this post will be wayyyyy behind, but I'm still catching up since yesterday.

You just know TM had to have been MORTIFIED beyond anything else, even the fact that she was at a bond hearing for murdering someone, that her hubby-dubs revealed that "six month deal" to his attorney. She's such a braggart and obsessed with posting about her wonderful house, vay-cays, hubby, rock-star life-style etc., that she just has to be ate up that SM revealed those embarrassing details. Ha!

The payphone has come up many times, even before it was in the MSM. I was always curious about a payphone being used. Before MSM coverage, that is what I heard the location of the phone to be - Kangaroo at Seaboard & 10th ave. north. (Mr. Joe White Ave. and 10th ave north are one and the same street.) However, if I am not mistaken Heather's receipt was from a gas station a little further up on the corner of 10th. ave north and highway 17 bypass. The 2 stations are only about a mile apart. At this point I am not sure of the location of the payphone sm used. There have been 3 locations I have heard bandied around here on WS. In addition to the 2 stations above most people said it was a gas station closer to the m's house.

All I know is that it was on 10th Ave.

I doubt the money was payment of any kind for murder or cover-up. First of all, they had $10k, which seems likely to include the $5K withdrawn. Also, when people hire hit men, it to make sure there is nothing to connect them with the murder scene, so why have their vehicle go the site?

But they did so many stupid things, who knows...

It becomes more shocking the more one thinks that a woman is dead, because of SM's private parts, basically. Just kind of unreal...

JMO

It wasn't for having sex in the car, it was for SENDING the pictures to Heather. Posted a few pages back. BBM:

"Horry County police first charged the couple with obstruction of justice and two counts each with indecent exposure when they were taken into custody at their home last month. The indecent exposure arrest warrants accuse the Moorers of exposing themselves in public between Dec. 17 and Dec. 18 at 1325 Celebrity Circle and in Conway at Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle, respectively.Truslow said police charged the couple because they had “martial relations” in a vehicle prior to the case and it was irrelevant. But Elder said police learned the couple went to the places and had sex, then Tammy Moorer sent photos of their sexual positions to Elvis.The acts were a culmination of revenge toward Elvis, Elder said. “Heather was in fact fearful of Tammy during this time period."

I can understand that without the caps, please. And yes, I've since read the additions since the first report and supposed quotes of LE remarks.

So the report that the arrest and charge was based on SM's statement is just one in many that was lacking in context. Because that's exactly what was reported at one point.

In addition, she was kidnapped and killed at PTL, then she was kidnapped at PTL and disposed of somewhere (I'll assume in that case she was killed somewhere prior to disposal), she and SM were talking, then their phones were talking, the date is confused, the date is then even more confused, 3:41 or 6 a.m., eh, give or take, and so on.

There are reports, more reports, then new reports, on the same subject matter since the bond hearing. Certainly we cannot all be up to date on every news item on this case since yesterday. At least I can't.

FWIW-at this point I have confirmation and links that Heather got gas at the Kangaroo Express at 1929 Joe White Ave/10th Ave N. This is the one near Seaboard, further away from the 17 bypass. I have pictures that show it has a payphone that has all it's parts (doesn't mean it works). I do NOT have confirmation of the address of the pay phone SM called from around 2:29 on Dec 18th. I only know that one was on 10th ave N.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow