SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #29***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we don't have the times for the IE. Many people have tossed around the idea that after Heather was killed, they had sex. As sick as that is....it's done with sickos. What I do know is one IE was on the 17th and one on the 18th, so it's very possible and as many have said, very likely.

In an article above,

"Elder said during initial interviews with police, the Moorers admitted to going to different areas of the Myrtle Beach area in the early morning hours of Dec. 18 after Elvis’ disappearance to have sexual relations"

They admitted to it, or were using it as their alibi?

There it is. Yep.

“My client was interviewed for long periods of time after Ms. Elvis disappeared, and during that time he mentioned to law enforcement that he had marital relations with his wife in his vehicle,” he said. “Months later (police) took his statement and obtained an arrest warrant for indecent exposure.”

and then there's this,

Horry County police first charged the couple with obstruction of justice and two counts each with indecent exposure when they were taken into custody at their home last month. The indecent exposure arrest warrants accuse the Moorers of exposing themselves in public between Dec. 17 and Dec. 18 at 1325 Celebrity Circle and in Conway at Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle, respectively.Truslow said police charged the couple because they had “martial relations” in a vehicle prior to the case and it was irrelevant. But Elder said
police learned the couple went to the places and had sex, then Tammy Moorer sent photos of their sexual positions to Elvis
.The acts were a culmination of revenge toward Elvis, Elder said. “Heather was in fact fearful of Tammy during this time period.”Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/201...#storylink=cpy

Has anyone found this quote anywhere else? I think it may be either badly worded or just incorrect.

"Truslow said police charged the couple because they had “martial relations” in a vehicle prior to the case and it was irrelevant. But Elder said police learned the couple went to the places and had sex, then Tammy Moorer sent photos of their sexual positions to Elvis.

The acts were a culmination of revenge toward Elvis, Elder said. “Heather was in fact fearful of Tammy during this time period.”

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/20...imony-weaves-a-tale-of-how.html#storylink=cpy

Really? I am sorry to ask, but do you have a link for that I could put in the map? If not, no big deal. I just like to have links for the map.

It's in every single article I have ever read that mentions the IE charges, one on the 17th. One on the 18th. This one even states,

Elder said during initial interviews with police, the Moorers admitted to going to different areas of the Myrtle Beach area in the early morning hours of Dec. 18 after Elvis’ disappearance to have sexual relations.

http://m.myhorrynews.com/news/article_588cb81e-ae0b-11e3-86e2-0017a43b2370.html?mode=jqm

Has anyone found this quote anywhere else? I think it may be either badly worded or just incorrect.
I think people are misreading this quote. It says (BBM: )
"Elder said during initial interviews with police, the Moorers admitted to going to different areas of the Myrtle Beach area in the early morning hours of Dec. 18 after Elvis’ disappearance to have sexual relations.

Elder said that the Moorer's said that in initial interviews, IMO trying to give themselves an alibi. LE knows this isn't true, because they have the Moorer's phone.

From Myrtle Beach Online, the attorney says it happened prior to the case.

"Truslow said police charged the couple because they had “martial relations” in a vehicle prior to the case and it was irrelevant. But Elder said police learned the couple went to the places and had sex, then Tammy Moorer sent photos of their sexual positions to Elvis."

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/20...imony-weaves-a-tale-of-how.html#storylink=cpy

Really? I am sorry to ask, but do you have a link for that I could put in the map? If not, no big deal. I just like to have links for the map.

Also, the arrest warrant lists the 17th and 18th. Again, no times are known. Everyone has made speculation.

It wasn't for having sex in the car, it was for SENDING the pictures to Heather. Posted a few pages back. BBM:

"Horry County police first charged the couple with obstruction of justice and two counts each with indecent exposure when they were taken into custody at their home last month. The indecent exposure arrest warrants accuse the Moorers of exposing themselves in public between Dec. 17 and Dec. 18 at 1325 Celebrity Circle and in Conway at Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle, respectively.Truslow said police charged the couple because they had “martial relations” in a vehicle prior to the case and it was irrelevant. But Elder said police learned the couple went to the places and had sex, then Tammy Moorer sent photos of their sexual positions to Elvis.The acts were a culmination of revenge toward Elvis, Elder said. “Heather was in fact fearful of Tammy during this time period."

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/03/18/4104390/testimony-weaves-a-tale-of-how.html

I am trying to figure out how this was done....since HE last phone data came through at 3:41 am on the morning of her disappearance. How did they send sex position photos to Heather...AFTER Heather's disappearance. That doesn't make any sense.

It doesn't make sense because the incidents didn't take place after Heather's disappearance. I have read articles today stating the incidents took place around the same time of the disappearance. Nothing stating they took place after. BBM-It is stated in the information above, the IE incidents happened prior to the case.

IMO

I had the same problem. Some sites allow you a certain number of free views before they try to get you to subscribe. Try deleting your cookies, or viewing it in another browser that you haven't been using recently.
I couldn't view the site with Firefox (currently using), but had no trouble when I switched to internet explorer.

Tonight is the first time I've been able to read myrtlebeachonline.com since this case began (without paying!)

Per the myrtlebeachonline link listed upthread- SM was caught shoplifting a DVD.

that's really neither here nor there but I was curious as to what he'd stolen.

Sent from my KFTHWI

It's in every single article I have ever read that mentions the IE charges, one on the 17th. One on the 18th. This one even states,

Elder said during initial interviews with police, the Moorers admitted to going to different areas of the Myrtle Beach area in the early morning hours of Dec. 18 after Elvis’ disappearance to have sexual relations.

http://m.myhorrynews.com/news/article_588cb81e-ae0b-11e3-86e2-0017a43b2370.html?mode=jqm
It doesn't say one on the 17th and one on the 18th, though. It says "between Dec. 17 and Dec. 18 at 1325 Celebrity Circle and in Conway at Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle". That is what I have seen all along.

If anyone out there has a link for exact dates, address and times for map items, please let me know. TIA.

"Truslow said police charged the couple because they had “martial relations” in a vehicle prior to the case and it was irrelevant. But Elder said police learned the couple went to the places and had sex, then Tammy Moorer sent photos of their sexual positions to Elvis.

The acts were a culmination of revenge toward Elvis, Elder said. “Heather was in fact fearful of Tammy during this time period.”

THAT quote is referring to a time when "Heather was fearful of Tammy" - which was prior to Dec 17/18

That's what I'm trying to point out -- I think that some of the reporters - who aren't as detail aware of the case - are quoting things a bit off from what they actually were.

The acts were a culmination of revenge toward Elvis, Elder said. “Heather was in fact fearful of Tammy during this time period

BBM..leads me to believe the explicit photos were sent to Heather in November

Per the myrtlebeachonline link listed upthread- SM was caught shoplifting a DVD.

that's really neither here nor there but I was curious as to what he'd stolen.

Sent from my KFTHWI

He actually didn't steal it. They said he was with someone who stole it - but got busted right along with that person. He paid a fine and that was that. It happened at Costco (just in case you might be wondering! LOL)

So the alleged sex acts/alibi were between, say 1am-5am? So the M's could claim they were "busy" ?

I've seen it mentioned that there will be a preliminary hearing in this case. I can't find a MSM source for this information. Does anyone have a MSM link that say's there will be a preliminary hearing and when it will take place?

hockeymom, this is what I just read in the link.

Deputy solicitor Donna Elder told the court that Tammy and Sidney Moorer were having sexual relations in different locations around the Myrtle Beach area at about the same time Elvis disappeared.

He actually didn't steal it. They said he was with someone who stole it - but got busted right along with that person. He paid a fine and that was that. It happened at Costco (just in case you might be wondering! LOL)

I was wondering, thanks Hoppy! Not so much about what dvd it was but more about the psychology behind it...why someone steals something that I'm sure they would have no problem paying for.

It is not clear who Sidney Moorer was with at 1:35 a.m. Dec. 18 when he made the call from a payphone on 10th Avenue North in Myrtle Beach to Elvis. The young woman was at home after having been on a date that night. Her date later cooperated with police and was cleared in the investigation, authorities said.

Also, this has been disputed here since Tammy said it:

Investigators went to the Moorer home on Dec. 19 and the couple allowed officers to check the house and camper, but nothing was found, McCollum said.

that was a really good article, thanks

Ooooooooh I was definitely wondering lol thank you

Sent from my KFTHWI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members