SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #29***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This part really bothers me whether Heather was possibly still alive and with them at this time to punish her in their sick eyes. This happened right after she disappeared at landing. The IE charges were for this and so did LE have video evidence OR was it maybe phone pictures and they may have forced heather to look at her own phone with pictures on it or something crazy like that. I dont put anything past those 2.

"Elder said during initial interviews with police, the Moorers admitted to going to different areas of the Myrtle Beach area in the early morning hours of Dec. 18 after Elvis’ disappearance to have sexual relations. Those incidents led to the indecent exposure charges."

http://m.myhorrynews.com/news/article_588cb81e-ae0b-11e3-86e2-0017a43b2370.html?mode=jqm

There it is. Yep.

“My client was interviewed for long periods of time after Ms. Elvis disappeared, and during that time he mentioned to law enforcement that he had marital relations with his wife in his vehicle,” he said. “Months later (police) took his statement and obtained an arrest warrant for indecent exposure.”

-----------------------------------------------------
YES! this is what I was wondering about. She is such an OTH addict she screen names herself after the show on dis and other places. It is apparent she already lives in these alternate reality places in her head, or JMO it seems that way. I recall in following the Casey Anthony trial, that she too(another one who seemingly lived in an alternate reality) someone had discovered many aspects of HER alleged crime were VERY VERY similar to one particular One Tree Hill episode involving a kidnapping, a nanny and some other intense details. ALL JMHO..thats why I brought it up and was wondering if TM was so into OTH, are there any episodes similar to this crime going on..just a far reach and certainly nothing that could be handed as proof..just possible help in this puzzle of her brain

wow...you really could be onto something here...maybe something happened in one of these episodes involving a murder and hiding a body...i don't have hulu or netflix but i will see if my local library has some discs

thanks

There it is. Yep.

“My client was interviewed for long periods of time after Ms. Elvis disappeared, and during that time he mentioned to law enforcement that he had marital relations with his wife in his vehicle,” he said. “Months later (police) took his statement and obtained an arrest warrant for indecent exposure.”

I wouldn't be surprised if the IE charges are dropped at some point.

?? This is the statement I read in the link you provided.

Deputy solicitor Donna Elder told the court that Tammy and Sidney Moorer were having sexual relations in different locations around the Myrtle Beach area at about the same time Elvis disappeared.

this statement is also in the same article:

"Elder said during initial interviews with police, the Moorers admitted to going to different areas of the Myrtle Beach area in the early morning hours of Dec. 18 after Elvis’ disappearance to have sexual relations. Those incidents led to the indecent exposure charges. Elder said police also interviewed the Moorers’ three children."

"at about the same time"; "after" ; imo, the moorers alibi...sorry but that is how i feel...just in case they are caught on camera somewhere else, with the car; a place to be verified at, etc...fill it in...but, what parents of young children are out of the house at that hour of the morning having sex in a car miles from their home...i see it as no other way...they murdered Heather, then went somewhere else to dump her body

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/article_588cb81e-ae0b-11e3-86e2-0017a43b2370.html

I feel the same way. I am a big proponent for busting people for illegal acts, but he told them he had sex in the car. I think it was done to hold them until they could find the bigger charges. Personally, it makes me concerned at what is to come.

I think the charges were because TM sent PHOTOS of them doing it to Heather.

I hope they have alot more than what is released so far. Im sure they are holding alot back. With what we have read, there is nothing even proving HE is dead. :(

Brought forward from an old post:

Just a thought about he IE charges and the "unusual" locations, especially at the TK. Could SM and TM's planned night of horror have included TM forcing SM to "reinact" all "3 times...in the backseat of a car" only this time with with TM?

....and maybe forcing Heather to watch?

I hope they have alot more than what is released so far. Im sure they are holding alot back. With what we have read, there is nothing even proving HE is dead. :(

Well, they only had to show why the M's should not be free for now...apt to flee and a possible danger to others. I think they will have to show more at the next court date. JMO

Truslow said police charged the couple because they had “martial relations” in a vehicle prior to the case and it was irrelevant. But Elder said police learned the couple went to the places and had sex, then Tammy Moorer sent photos of their sexual positions to Elvis.

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/20...imony-weaves-a-tale-of-how.html#storylink=cpy

Dear Jesus :eek: how in the world do you take a selfie of that :waitasec:

You'd have to have arms that stretched 2 feet

I don't recall anyone in MSM saying that they had sex AFTER they killed Heather. I understand that it doesn't add up for you. This is one way it adds up for me:
SM and TM had sex at various places.
Send pictures to Heather.
We don't know if Heather responded in any way to the pictures.
The Ms stop to get gas for their vehicle (use cash). SM calls Heather from pay phone to say his wife is crazy (my interpretation) and that he wants to leave her and be with Heather. (I'd have wanted to leave her, too).
Arranges a time to meet Heather at PTL.
Gets into a fight with TM at home.
Heather calls and ticks off TM even more.
Both go to PTL, TM wants a showdown.
At PTL, Heather gets killed and/or taken in the truck.

That wraps up a way it works for me. I get that it doesn't work for everyone.

Well, we don't have the times for the IE. Many people have tossed around the idea that after Heather was killed, they had sex. As sick as that is....it's done with sickos. What I do know is one IE was on the 17th and one on the 18th, so it's very possible and as many have said, very likely.

In an article above,

"Elder said during initial interviews with police, the Moorers admitted to going to different areas of the Myrtle Beach area in the early morning hours of Dec. 18 after Elvis’ disappearance to have sexual relations"

JMO but since "premeditation" can mean a matter of minutes, I am leaning towards intent being formed sometime between the two calls. I really think SM called Heather the first time without TM's knowledge or permission and she was alerted by whatever tracking device she put on him. And then came the Diane Zamore scenario...

But JMO and for now, only.

This part really bothers me whether Heather was possibly still alive and with them at this time to punish her in their sick eyes. This happened right after she disappeared at landing. The IE charges were for this and so did LE have video evidence OR was it maybe phone pictures and they may have forced heather to look at her own phone with pictures on it or something crazy like that. I dont put anything past those 2.

"Elder said during initial interviews with police, the Moorers admitted to going to different areas of the Myrtle Beach area in the early morning hours of Dec. 18 after Elvis’ disappearance to have sexual relations. Those incidents led to the indecent exposure charges."

http://m.myhorrynews.com/news/article_588cb81e-ae0b-11e3-86e2-0017a43b2370.html?mode=jqm

Has anyone found this quote anywhere else? I think it may be either badly worded or just incorrect.

Okay, me too. I guess it took quite a conversation to get her to come out? But using their own phone, or SM's, is so stupid for a "luring" call it is almost beyond belief. Especially since a pay phone was used earlier. This is where I have trouble over S's intentions. Why use their own number for this call? No matter who made it? An immediate link to them.

It makes me think the earlier was sincere by SM and that he got busted in between those two hours. JMO

(Starting to think TM had him wired SM somehow without him knowing, and overheard the pay phone call...some kind of 007 shoe recorder...)

I agree. He waited by the pay phone and when HE didn't answer or call back right away SM went home...Heather received the messages later...THEN called SM but it was too late. SM was home by then...and busted as you said.

I firmly believe HE had real feelings for SM. WHY, I cannot figure out, but she did. Disney was HIS fixation, not hers, yet she wanted Disney rings and to be a Disney princess... I just cannot for the LIFE of me figure out what she saw in this guy.

Chemistry and attraction are not based on logic (as I know first-hand only too well) and many women feel especially bonded to a man they've had sex with (those darn oxytocin hormones). Not all, I'm not saying all, but many women do experience it.

http://www.youramazingbrain.org/lovesex/sciencelove.htm

Well, we don't have the times for the IE. Many people have tossed around the idea that after Heather was killed, they had sex. As sick as that is....it's done with sickos. What I do know is one IE was on the 17th and one on the 18th, so it's very possible and as many have said, very likely.
Really? I am sorry to ask, but do you have a link for that I could put in the map? If not, no big deal. I just like to have links for the map.

can you please post this article here? it is a paid news site.

I had the same problem. Some sites allow you a certain number of free views before they try to get you to subscribe. Try deleting your cookies, or viewing it in another browser that you haven't been using recently.
I couldn't view the site with Firefox (currently using), but had no trouble when I switched to internet explorer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*