SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think acct1 is from the same area as acct2 & 3? Maybe was there recently if ya catch my drift... my snow drift (sorry, being punny. lack of sleep does that.)

and yeah... I got a second wind because for some reason I feel like we're really close to something here.

I catch your drift, and I'm wondering if maybe some looking should be done in the drift...like there's some sort of New Jersey connection.

yeah, google is saying nearly 10 hours :(
I would go with Maureen's 12 hours...cause I live about an hour north of Tom's River and the last time I made it to MB in less than 12 hours was many years ago, before kids, and bathroom stops. And that was in the middle of the night with no traffic anywhere. We go to MB every summer and it takes waaaay longer than that, due to traffic. But this time of year, that shouldn't be an issue.

Now I want to know what Amber's fiancé looks like and if he would be Heather's type. She could have met him at work and not known not known his background.

I catch your drift, and I'm wondering if maybe some looking should be done in the drift...

Totality of circumstance

I really really think there is much more here

And with the new info about where Amber actually worked

This makes me wonder if the subject that was spotted New Year's Eve near the area of TK fits in

Folks this is 2 really strong hypothesis

Do any locals know of or have heard, is there a place there that young people street race each other? not legally, of course. And not Kings Hwy, I know there have been some incidents there.. but a place that's off the beaten path.

yeah, google is saying nearly 10 hours :(
I would go with Maureen's 12 hours, give or take an hour...cause I live about an 1 north of Tom's River and the last time I made it to MB in less than 12 hours was many years ago, before kids, and bathroom stops. And that was in the middle of the night with no traffic anywhere. We go to MB every summer and it takes waaaay longer than that, due to traffic. But this time of year, that shouldn't be an issue.

Hmm... Just brainstorming here...

Was Amber Berbiglia sexually assaulted at the time of her murder or has that not been released through MSM?

I'm getting the feeling that her case and the abduction/rape in Conway (at cell phone tower) could be connected. Hwy 22 leads directly to Conway. Both attacks happened in public, but isolated places. Was the victim in Conway beaten or just threatened with a knife? Was AB stabbed or just beaten?

If AB and HE have a connection through place of employment, all 3 cases (and possibly BD's, since her POI is known to have frequented the complex where TK is located) could be related. Or at least two of them.

I was thinking along the lines that if HE felt like she needed to get away for a while, she might also have friends in New Jersey, through her roommate.

Do any locals know of or have heard, is there a place there that young people street race each other? not legally, of course. And not Kings Hwy, I know there have been some incidents there.. but a place that's off the beaten path.

Like PTL ???

Think about it. The video posted earlier ??

Perfect place to race !!!

From MB to NJ..........driving would be how long?
a flight back & forth............to meet someone?
thinking out loud.......I am not good at mapquest

I've driven it from SE Virginia. If I could catch the Cape May Ferry before it closed, I could it in about 5.5 hours or less and it was less tiring. About 6+ hours if I went up Eastern Shore to Cherry Hill NJ and then east.

Flying in there....only know of one person that did and they had to fly to Philadelphia and rent a car for the 1 to 1.5 hour drive to TR. About the same amount of time.

From MB to NJ..........driving would be how long?
a flight back & forth............to meet someone?
thinking out loud.......I am not good at mapquest

I have flown there a couple of times, until they stopped flying there from Newark. IIRC it was about 2 hours to MB airport from Newark. I'm almost positive you can still fly there from AC which would be (I'm guessing) about less than 45 minutes from Tom's River and the flight would probably be a little shorter than from Newark. So, definitely a lot shorter than driving- could be done within the same day, easily, with tons of time to spare, unlike driving (but I'm still not sure where we're going with all this so I'm feeling kind of slow tonight. Must be all the snow and the about to be sub-zero temps :))

And so we stumble further down the rabbit hole. I have a ton of reading up on Amber Berbiglia's thread. So many questions come up. Ambers death was just this past May? The location of where Amber was found is chillingly close to The House of Blues where Heather at one point worked. What was Amber Doing around the area? Why did she stop her car under the overpass? Surely someone at the Tilted Kilt has been working there while Amber AND Heather were as well. That/Those individuals employed in that establishment have met and interacted with both ladies. Perhaps this connection does not go unseen and plays a hand in the motive behind The Tilted Kilts generous cooperation and support to the Elvis family during this time. If all this is true then I'm sure it has not gone over local LE's head... I hope to god it hasn't.

Yeah, if a person isn't used to rural roads, it would seem spooky. You're right, the biggest danger is probably getting hit by a car (or more likely a pickup truck, I would guess :) ).

It's hard to guess whether HE would have felt comfortable going there. If she was a runner or an outdoors person, she might have been fine with it.

Noooo! It's more than just the rural road thing......it has a bad vibe. But heck, what do I know... I'm only half psychic and half psycho! :loveyou:

Anyway, the connection the two young ladies have to TK*lt is worth checking out---a common denominator is a co-worker or frequent customer? Perhaps?

I have been following this thread for several days and really don't have anything to add that others have not pointed out. There are just a few things that are sticking out to me in looking through the SM accounts that bug me.

BW started working back at TK about a month before Amber was killed. Now HE is missing. After realizing this and now finding out Amber possibly worked there too, I would be completely freaked out to be by myself, let alone in the apartment I shared with someone who was missing. Unless, I knew something that made me not feel unsafe...

If I was reading the Twitter accounts without any other context (i.e. someone missing, etc) I would think that there was some sort of love triangle. I am not sure of the dynamics.

Street racing at 3am seems to be an interesting coincidence, but I don't know how that would matter. I would think (but who knows, the onlything I know about street racing is from the movies) there would have been significant evidence of street racing in the area of PTL if it had taken place recently

Is it confirmed where Amber had worked? If not, we had best say it is a rumor.

And so we stumble further down the rabbit hole. I have a ton of reading up on Amber Berbiglia's thread. So many questions come up. Ambers death was just this past May? The location of where Amber was found is chillingly close to The House of Blues where Heather at one point worked. What was Amber Doing around the area? Why did she stop her car under the overpass? Surely someone at the Tilted Kilt has been working there while Amber AND Heather were as well. That/Those individuals employed in that establishment have met and interacted with both ladies. Perhaps this connection does not go unseen and plays a hand in the motive behind The Tilted Kilts generous cooperation and support to the Elvis family during this time. If all this is true then I'm sure it has not gone over local LE's head... I hope to god it hasn't.

Yes, just 7 months ago. From what was reported, she went to pay her cable bill, stopped to put gas in her car (there's a video surveillance tape just released showing her going in to pay for gasoline) left, then, someone somehow caused her to stop. They didn't have any explanation as there were no witnesses.

It IS very close to House of Blues. All of this gives me chills when I think about it and Heather's disappearance.

I have been following this thread for several days and really don't have anything to add that others have not pointed out. There are just a few things that are sticking out to me in looking through the SM accounts that bug me.

BW started working back at TK about a month before Amber was killed. Now HE is missing. After realizing this and now finding out Amber possibly worked there too, I would be completely freaked out to be by myself, let alone in the apartment I shared with someone who was missing. Unless, I knew something that made me not feel unsafe...

If I was reading the Twitter accounts without any other context (i.e. someone missing, etc) I would think that there was some sort of love triangle. I am not sure of the dynamics.

Street racing at 3am seems to be an interesting coincidence, but I don't know how that would matter. I would think (but who knows, the onlything I know about street racing is from the movies) there would have been significant evidence of street racing in the area of PTL if it had taken place recently

This is very odd to me too. I've been to River Oaks Drive twice now during the day, there has been no police presence either time. I would be afraid to stay there and I am sure my parents wouldn't have let me stay with my best friend/roommate missing.

OK, I have an old friend I haven't spoken to in a while who is in Heathers friends list on FB. Works at the Tilted Kilt. He has worked there since before Ambers death. And while Heather was there. I reeeaaallllyy want to ask him some questions, but I'm afraid of coming off as too intrusive and I'd hate to blow the opportunity to have him as an inside source... Any advice on how I should approach this?

Also anyone know for sure when was it that Amber worked at TK?

But was it ever confirmed that BW worked there, either? I suspected it from the twitter postings but don't know that it was ever confirmed. If she started a month before Amber was killed, I think that would put it in April. How long did she (BW) and HE know each other? This might confirm my suspicion that their relationship wasn't really that close, just convenient for two young ladies needing to spit the bills.

BTW: Is anyone else having trouble with WS tonight? I am having the worst time posting, taking forever to switch pages, double posts, etc. I think it is well past :bedtime:

G'night, all...
I was about 3 hours ago, not now. :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members