SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, do you discount the possibility that she could be keeping it on a superficial level because LE has told her not to discuss the case? Not being snarky, just honestly wondering what you think about this possibility.

I don't know if LE is keeping that quiet.

But I would think posting flyers and news related stuff (if you were truly concerned) would not be an issue.

Plus if LE wanted it quiet wouldn't that person go private ?

This is viewable to the public.

Not to repost or violate WS rules a few pages back I give my 4 conclusions and still firmly believe these possibilities.

Re: the above posts by Margarita, I have come across something which I think could be important connecting Amber and Heather, but since it is from facebook, I am paraphrasing. I hope this is allowed! Let me know if I should provide the link. TIA

Amber's fiancee, JTS, made a fb post on December 23 sending prayers out to our family. He said he didn't know what was wrong with Myrtle Beach, that his fiancee Amber was murdered seven months ago, and that she worked at the Tilted Kilt too. He said he didn't know if they met each other, but that he was wishing us the best.

I had no idea that Amber worked there as well!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wanted to do some comparison so I checked out some of HE's followers - like a young co-worker, for example, and the twitter accounts were full of news articles and missing banner tweets. Nothing else regarding even their own lives at home or out on the town. :(

If I understand twitter correctly, aside from friends and coworkers, a lot of the followers may not even know each other. I think the idea is to get as many followers as one can, as I did see a comment on one twitter about the number of followers and how some random ones had "unfollowed"
On another note:
I wonder how many of these girls on twitter realize with the gps feature on, (as I've seen on some of the feeds) you can make a few clicks and get their exact address, including house number!!@

I am wondering know about Amber's attack...........did she know something and someone thought she might tell????
So the TKilt again................common to both girls.............

Her picture, to me, has a moderate resemblance to Brittanee Drexel. Again, not saying it's related, just an observation. LadyHawkke, do you think either of these young ladies, Brittanee, or Amber, bear a resemblance to Heather? It is difficult to tell for me, given the angle of Amber's face in this pic, and the difference in hair color.

To me, yes, I can see a resemblance to Heather. Especially when compared to photos of Heather when she had lighter hair.

Interesting post on FB 22 hrs ago... (Notice how I didn't go to sleep?)

Re: the above posts by Margarita, I have come across something which I think could be important connecting Amber and Heather, but since it is from facebook, I am paraphrasing. I hope this is allowed! Let me know if I should provide the link. TIA

Amber's fiancee, JTS, made a fb post on December 23 sending prayers out to our family. He said he didn't know what was wrong with Myrtle Beach, that his fiancee Amber was murdered seven months ago, and that she worked at the Tilted Kilt too. He said he didn't know if they met each other, but that he was wishing us the best.

IMO. This is an important connection!
Wow
Do you think Amber's fiancé might have met Heather at work?

Have any of the locals, patrons or employees of The Tilted Kilt seen this convicted RSO RM around, as he was reported to be this week?

According to your reference post, CC880, he was seen near Kilt and still has similar/same earrings on as in this picture. Thanks for telling us about that, CC880. Creepy to say the least.

Raymond%20Moody.JPG

http://www.billwarnerpi.com/2013/11/serial-sex-predator-terry-c-speaks-had.html

Everyone isn't fond of the above site but it has a couple of good pics of Terry Speaks who is suspected in Jaren Lockhart's case (unsolved).
He's been incarcerated since June 2012, and will remain so until October 2014 if he serves his full sentence, for absconding/non-registration as a sex offender.

When I saw the picture in the post above, the image reminded me of a tougher looking version of TS (scroll down to the last pic please). I think TS had his ears pinned back some time between his prison sentences. Scary.

Don't think that is related due to the second acct's location.

The post on Dec 31 with the instagram picture includes a photo of somebody who is mentioned in acct1's stream.

I thought you were going to bed?

I don't have a 5:15 - maybe my times are screwed up on here but I'm in the same time zone. But at any rate, all of them on that date could be important.

There's one that shows 3:05am EST. I'm seeing the 5:30 one as PM not AM.

On a side note or *cough* O/T - what is or where is Toms River? Locals?

When I think of Toms River, I think of Toms River NJ on the Jersey Shore. MTV show, 'Jersey Shore' took place near there.

I know where Toms river is, it's just north of Long Beach Island, it sustained quite a bit of damage in Super storm Sandy.

The post on Dec 31 with the instagram picture includes a photo of somebody who is mentioned in acct1's stream.

I thought you were going to bed?

I think acct1 is from the same area as acct2 & 3? Maybe was there recently if ya catch my drift... my snow drift (sorry, being punny. lack of sleep does that.)

and yeah... I got a second wind because for some reason I feel like we're really close to something here.

From MB to NJ..........driving would be how long?
a flight back & forth............to meet someone?
thinking out loud.......I am not good at mapquest

From MB to NJ..........driving would be how long?
a flight back & forth............to meet someone?
thinking out loud.......I am not good at mapquest

I've driven Jersey in a 24 hour period

12 hours ish IIRC ??

I just drove to Myrtle Beach on dec 8th from NJ and it took me 10 hours with 3 short stops. Toms River is one and a half hours north of me so it'd take just under 12 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli