SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She could have met one at her work

True, but if Tilted Kilt is like Hooters then I'm sure there protection for the girls before, during & after work. Tilted Kilt donated $10G toward the reward fund and I applaud them for stepping up to the plate. They've been helping since Heather went missing.

I just want to say that I worked for Hooters while going to college years ago and honestly - all jokes aside - I felt safer there than I do shopping in my Acme market right now at 47 years of age. The girls at Tilted Kilt wear sexy revealing outfits - true - but this is also a resort town with a beach. Girls wear thongs & much more revealing bikinis on the beach, walking on the sidewalk, riding bikes, going out to clubs - all without protection - etc etc etc...so IMVHO its just as possible somebody targeted Heather at her job as much as its possible she was targeted outside of work.

I see the featherelvis profile and I don't think it's disturbing. I guess we all perceive things differently. This is JMO as a fellow 20-something girl.

Yeah, nothing that crazy for a girl her age.

From what I can see, I agree with you both. It's her Tumblr that frightens me. It definitely shows very clear evidence of a torn girl.

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24339308/...-message-to-missing-daughter-on-new-years-eve

Myrtle Beach dad posts heartfelt message to missing daughter on New Year's Eve

A Myrtle Beach dad whose 20-year-old daughter was last seen 2 weeks ago posted a stirring message to his missing daughter on Facebook on New Year's Eve.

Here is his entire message to Heather:

It rips my heart out.

This family is surrounded by so much light & love. It's almost unbelievable how good they are. I've dug & dug, nada, zilch, zero. What an amazing set of parents Heather has. I really hope something surfaces soon that points to Heather's whereabouts.

Heather's social media shows she is not only deeply depressed but she also has a huge fixation with losing weight. She says over & over she wants to be skinny, went without eating on numerous occasions, diets, etc. Is it possible she could have turned to a drug to keep her from eating? If so, could that have turned into an addiction of sorts? And again if so, is it possible she met up with somebody to score something, took a drug, and accidentally died? Maybe the person or persons she was with panicked and disposed of her? Then maybe that's why her family feels somebody knows something but haven't admitted to seeing or talking to her?

Spec...u...la...tion...

What is the first thing a police officer(or police impersonater) asks for when he pulls you over? "License please"...
SLED wouldn't be assisting Springdale PD if they did not think the same thing, imo. Violent sexual predators escalate and are recidivist. Imo, he may be identifying his preferred victims by University/College//School Parking Permits or other vehicle stickers. Anyone know if Heather Elvis's car had these type stickers? Imo, she prolly did due to her dad's business.

But someone in her family said she also didn't usually carry a purse. She may have taken the license out of her pocket (or didn't even have pockets) when she got in the car so it wouldn't get damaged/snap.

Mysterons23, I agree with you. I felt that way after reading some of her posts. I also think she went there on her own to meet someone she trusted. An earlier poster said that she may have liked older men so I have wondered if maybe he was married or in a relationship. It could be him or the woman in the relationship. The woman could have found out and texted her from his phone. Just my thoughts.

I have this theory also...someone she knew.........any tire tracks ? foot prints? scuffle? someone took her away in another car?

But someone in her family said she also didn't usually carry a purse. She may have taken the license out of her pocket (or didn't even have pockets) when she got in the car so it wouldn't get damaged/snap.

or left for ID by her if she was being taken away?

This is the only logical conclusion I can come up with that takes account of her in a personal way. instead of looking at the picture from afar and analyzing this situation through Criminal Justice text book guidelines. Please don’t burn me to the cross for this, just keep in mind that I am merely thinking out loud here.

Not quoting the whole thing but just so it's clear what post I'm talking about it's this one...

and I agree. I feel like that is extremely close to what happened. Which is why I keep saying I think she drove there on her own.

Maybe I've missed it but I'm trying to understand her family dynamic. I don't know that I've ever seen anything that states exactly what that is.
She has a dad who has a printing shop and posts a lot as admin of the FHE FB page. Is this her bio dad? Is he married to her bio mom? And how many siblings does she have? Is she the oldest youngest, middle? And if her bio parents aren't married does she have any half or step siblings? I'm not interested in names or looking into these people. I'm just trying to understand how HE "fit" into her family.
She recently moved into the place where she currently resides. I don't know the definition of recently so I'm not sure if it means weeks or months. Was this the first time on her own?
And my other thoughts are does she have extended family members who live in the immediate MB area? Aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents??
Again I'm not looking for names just trying to understand how she fit into whatever family she has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder about this as well...something in his poem like "the one you call daddy" made me wonder even more. It really doesn't matter theoretically but family dynamics can definitely impact a young person's world view, mood, way of relating to others, etc. Also, we have not heard at all from her mother, to my knowledge. It may be that she is just too devastated, and is letting the dad speak for the family, but it seems odd to me that his messages, to my knowledge, have never explicitly said "your mother and I" or something to that effect. I don't have an active FB account so I may be wrong about this. I'm just referring to the public messages I've seen in MSM.

On instagram she says her parents hate her tattoos..........when did she get them? Where on her body? What did they say or mean? It may be a clue if it said something sad, or was of a culture, a saying? poem? if it was a small flower or star, I doubt if parents would hate them. Just thinking out loud about all clues...........

It's also possible she didn't take her ID with her, at all. I know many times when I'm just jumping in the car really quickly, to pick up one of my kids, or something, I don't even grab my purse (and sometimes not even my phone but I think younger people would probably never forget that :) ).

PS- don't mention any of this to my local LE, okay. I've been lucky so far, lol.

Does anyone know any recent usernames Heather used online? That could prove very helpful in trying to track down an Internet predator.

I finally found something.

Here is the exact time frame on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 when Heather posted on her Tumblr account, as taken from the RSS on her account.

Heather's first Tumblr post on that day was at 01:53:05 a.m.

Heather's final Tumblr post on that day was at 02:09:48 a.m.

Heather was on her Tumblr account for 16 minutes on her last known date of contact.

Can someone please remind me the last known time of Heather's text or call.

TIA

http://hazy-dayys.tumblr.com/rss

Hi Wondergirl! Nice to see you on Heather's thread. It's very refreshing to see all the new people here (hope they don't leave once a resolution comes about) but I'm especially happy to see my long time posting partners on here!

Re your posts above, we covered all of these in the first 2 threads. Gotta catch up gal. :) Here's what I have so far that I was able to prove back to Heather, although I have others but waiting for a proven connection. These links should catch you up regarding her social media. There's tons & tons of pictures throughout. If you click on archive in her Tumblr, go all the way to the beginning and go through all the years - read all of her personal posts as well as the ones she reblogged from others...WOW. :(

www.twitter.com/holaimheather

www.twitter.com/HeatherElvis

http://picyou.com/user/holaimheather

https://myspace.com/holaimheather

http://hazy-dayys.tumblr.com/archive

http://instagram.com/featherelvis

https://www.facebook.com/heatherachellelvis

http://www.pinterest.com/heatherelvis/pins/

https://plus.google.com/app/basic/117100281997109264260?source=appredir

http://twicsy.com/u/HeatherElvis

Is PTL a place where young people gather to make out? party? does it have a local reputation?

I wonder about this as well...something in his poem like "the one you call daddy" made me wonder even more. It really doesn't matter theoretically but family dynamics can definitely impact a young person's world view, mood, way of relating to others, etc. Also, we have not heard at all from her mother, to my knowledge. It may be that she is just too devastated, and is letting the dad speak for the family, but it seems odd to me that his messages, to my knowledge, have never explicitly said "your mother and I" or something to that effect. I don't have an active FB account so I may be wrong about this. I'm just referring to the public messages I've seen in MSM.

He has mentioned the other family on FB, here: https://www.facebook.com/findheatherelvis/posts/226627060843357

Which also tells us she has a brother and a sister (I believe it's older brother, younger sister IIRC.)

I had also heard at one point it's her step-dad technically, but have heard nothing about her bio-dad even being in the picture so that's very questionable. Then again, could be her bio-dad doesn't know she exists depending on circumstances. If that's even accurate.

And in this article her mother isn't quoted, but is named as a source of information:

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24273...uffer&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=Buffer

I have this theory also...someone she knew.........any tire tracks ? foot prints? scuffle? someone took her away in another car?

I had wondered about that as well. But if LE allowed the dad to drive the car off instead of impounding it to search for trace evidence, I have a feeling that they did not treat it as a crime scene. That would mean tire tracks, foot prints and signs of a scuffle might have been walked all over.

I can't understand allowing the dad to drive the car. That baffles me to no end.

Several years ago I worked at a company that was in a cul-de-sac of a dead end road. No houses for about 3/4 of a mile from the main road to our building. One morning when I came in just before shift change in the plant I saw a 7-8 year old car parked. It didn't belong to any of our employees that I knew of. I was the first one in the admin office and I called the plant - about 100 yds away - which had a 2 man night crew and asked if it belonged to any of them, knowing they usually parked next to the plant. It didn't belong to any of them and they didn't see it being parked. I called the police. They stated I shouldn't touch it and keep others away till a unit could arrive. The officers came, put on gloves, checked the plates to see if it was reported stolen. It wasn't. They dusted it for prints and then had it impounded. In short they treated it as suspicious and tried to get some evidence. This is a police dept not much bigger than MB. I never heard anymore about what became of the incident.

Why someone didn't do that here is beyond me.

On instagram she says her parents hate her tattoos..........when did she get them? Where on her body? What did they say or mean? It may be a clue if it said something sad, or was of a culture, a saying? poem? if it was a small flower or star, I doubt if parents would hate them. Just thinking out loud about all clues...........

I absolutely despise my oldest son's tattoos - especially the amateur one that's supposed to be a 4-leaf clover but each freaking leaf looks like a darn testicle when the other 3 leaves are covered! He messes with me all the time by saying he's gonna get a tattoo on his face. I told him I'd never talk to him again if he did...not that I meant it but it def freaks me out to tatt up the face I gave birth to! (He was joking thank gosh) Most especially pees me off bc he's so good looking the big jerk! Pls don't any tattoo enthusiasts come at me, I do like good artwork that represents a persons life using their body as a canvas. What I can't stand is stuff that has no meaning at all, especially considering its permanent unless you pay alot of money to have it covered or removed. To each their own but IMO tattoos should show meaning, history, beauty even if it represents a low time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14