SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Says here she was going towards Conway??
Conway just keeps on coming up. jmo.

Well, it now appears that both girls disappeared from the Carolina Forest area of Hwy 501. That hwy leads two directions: Myrtle Beach and the ocean, or Conway. Conway is the next closest town to MB and the place that hwy goes through next.

I had a co-worker that we all suspected was a victim of abuse by a spouse or boyfriend. Far more obvious than this. HE's lips look as if they are chapped, but not swollen. Her right cheekbone area may look larger because that side of the face is tilted toward the camera.

A victim of abuse - if it is anything like the case of our co-worker - shies away from having her bruises seen. Our co-worker would usually wear sunglasses or call in sick. They are ashamed of them. Feel like it is their fault they let it happen. If these were bruises I believe she would avoid any photos. No, I just see a normal and attractive lady with no outward signs of trouble.

But, that's just me.

I was looking back on some photos from a very long time ago (early 20s). I noticed I had the remnants of a black eye in one of them, but one would have to look really close to see it.

*edit: I didn't get it from falling down the stairs or "bumping into a door" (jerk%$^&) jmo

Oh, the things we overcome and become stronger as a result of.

This is just MOO and purely speculation. I do not believe she drove there for ANY reason. As was mentioned upstream, she had the condo to herself so there would be no reason to 'go out' to meet someone. My gut instinct..someone else drove her car there and left it.

Which again opens the door to the possibility of an accomplice, imo.

This is just MOO and purely speculation. I do not believe she drove there for ANY reason. As was mentioned upstream, she had the condo to herself so there would be no reason to 'go out' to meet someone. My gut instinct..someone else drove her car there and left it.

I'm not saying it is entirely impossible that she drove there. But I'm of the thought that the car was dumped there or at least I believe this is the most likely scenario. I just wish we had a better time frame as to when it was first noticed at the landing.

Just a thought, often guys with tattoos like girls with tattoos...

I guess we'll see what tomorrow holds...

Prayers to Heather and her family. May you find peace, strength and comfort during this awful, awful, awful time.

:praying:

Full image of Heather...

dxblup.jpg

Close up of some of her tattoos...

1zzqkd5.jpg

2mf0nxz.jpg

209pvo0.jpg

What is this discoloration that looks like a bruise...

qnahqu.jpg

Under eye & lip - is this normal for Heather...

egbon7.jpg

118mywy.jpg

1j93wp.jpg

MOO~discoloration looks like a bruise to me. Under eye looks swollen as well as her lip. Good job, J*G!

Where did this picture of her come from ? And or a date stamp ?

Full image of Heather...

dxblup.jpg

Close up of some of her tattoos...

1zzqkd5.jpg

2mf0nxz.jpg

209pvo0.jpg

What is this discoloration that looks like a bruise...

qnahqu.jpg

Under eye & lip - is this normal for Heather...

egbon7.jpg

118mywy.jpg

1j93wp.jpg

I don't know if this has been mentioned but I just went to her Facebook page again and it says she is in a relationship with a girl. I have been to her page before and I didn't notice it actually said the name of the person. Is this new/ has her page been updated or did I just not notice it?

It's not new, I noticed it the 1st time I went to her page. And I don't think it necessarily means anything - both my teens at times have been "married" or in a relationship with one of their girlfriends. I asked one of my DDs why, she just said it was a facebook thing, just like some young people add a bunch of their friends as brothers, sisters, sons, etc...

Where did this picture of her come from ? And or a date stamp ?

Better yet, do we have anyone with the ability to access the images' metadata?

That's the only way to truly verify not only date / time stamp info but which camera took the photos (traceable data).

Important in piecing together whether or not this was really a work comp injury. Besides, IF anything sinister happened at work, the fact she fell down the stairs at work may just be something that needs to be investigated further. My mind is spinning with things I can't post - but I think we should try to extract as much as we can from the images that are available!

Do we have anyone on WS with this software capability? If not, I'll start looking for it myself. We need answers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<quoting myself for reference>

Question: does Tilted Kilt only employ female servers? If there were males working there, I would assume they would work as a manager, bartender, bar back, cook, host, supply delivery, maintenance, custodial, building, handyman, etc?? Just wondering how many males work there, and in what capacities.

More thoughts on this:

FTR, sexual harrassment is taken very seriously in the workplace these days, and I would think if there was any of this activity at the TK or HOB, that other coworkers would also be aware of this, and may have even also experienced this by the same party, and the establishment would rectify this problem, assuming Heather and.or others felt comfortable enough to report it.

Anyone fired lately, or investigated / reprimanded, for inappropriate conduct? LE would most certainly check this. Have any regular "perv" customers been recently banned?

More thoughts on this:

FTR, sexual harrassment is taken very seriously in the workplace these days, and I would think if there was any of this activity at the TK or HOB, that other coworkers would also be aware of this, and may have even also experienced this by the same party, and the establishment would rectify this problem, assuming Heather and.or others felt comfortable enough to report it.

Anyone fired lately, or investigated / reprimanded, for inappropriate conduct? LE would most certainly check this. Have any regular "perv" customers been recently banned?

I wonder about security at Broadway At The Beach where The Tilted Kilt is located? Has Heather ever reported anyone to security or had an issue and needed them to walk her to her car late at night? Anything involving an ex bf that Tilted Kilt may not even be aware of.

More thoughts on this:

There are a lot of "pervs" out there; hopefully LE is taking care of business and interviewing/clearing the usual perverts.

I have been following along and am very sad and distressed about this case.

I haven't seen much discussion about the possibility of the car's location being a red herring. Is there a reason or are there reasons why that seems improbable?

In the local case that brought me to WS in 2010 (Mackenzie Cowell), the victim's car was left in a spot that never did seem to add up, at least to the public. One set of footprints led away from the car, and the perp was suspected of walking back to town from a canyon. That case ended in a way that I hope this one does not. The victim's body was found in an adjoining county.

Praying for Heather and her family.

I have been following along and am very sad and distressed about this case.

I haven't seen much discussion about the possibility of the car's location being a red herring. Is there a reason or are there reasons why that seems improbable?

In the local case that brought me to WS in 2010 (Mackenzie Cowell), the victim's car was left in a spot that never did seem to add up, at least to the public. One set of footprints led away from the car, and the perp was suspected of walking back to town from a canyon. That case ended in a way that I hope this one does not. The victim's body was found in an adjoining county.

Praying for Heather and her family.
Good point! Heather isn't very tall. I wonder if her car seat was checked. I am sure it was.

Good point! Heather isn't very tall. I wonder if her car seat was checked. I am sure it was.

In either the first or second thread a registered user posted that the car seat was still set to her height.

I've been to Peachtree before and this is a place where I would have met someone that I KNOW. Knowing the area I think she was comfortable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli