SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On instagram she says her parents hate her tattoos..........when did she get them? Where on her body? What did they say or mean? It may be a clue if it said something sad, or was of a culture, a saying? poem? if it was a small flower or star, I doubt if parents would hate them. Just thinking out loud about all clues...........
I am just throwing this out since I have a teenage daughter. Depending on the day, if I say "You have a spot on your shirt", suddenly I *HATE* all of her clothes. I realize I am generalizing, but often in the late teens, people think in more absolute terms until they have lived a little more and see the shades of grey that come between "love" "hate" "always" "never", etc. I see that on Tumblr a LOT. JMO.

Full image of Heather...

dxblup.jpg

Close up of some of her tattoos...

1zzqkd5.jpg

2mf0nxz.jpg

209pvo0.jpg

What is this discoloration that looks like a bruise...

qnahqu.jpg

Under eye & lip - is this normal for Heather...

egbon7.jpg

118mywy.jpg

1j93wp.jpg

Thank you Jersey Girl for these photos. Good eye, my goodness. Those do look like bruises....anyone??! Not sure if one can say if they are or aren't the result of a negative incident vs accident, etc.

Beautiful young girl, it does look like a bruise ................

PTL isn't a place anyone would purposely go to for swimming. I believe it was a mild evening IIRC...not cold, not hot. The moon was bright. There isn't a 'dock' to sit on at PTL. As I've said before, PTL is a very dark, secluded place. It's located at the very end of Peachtree Road. I wouldn't drive down there at dusk..much less in the wee hours of the morning. My son drove his motorcycle down there Monday night and said it was very dark and 'creepy'... and all he could think about was how quickly he could turn around and get the h*** out of there.

In your gut, do you think she drove her car there for whatever reason or do you think someone else drove her car there and left it? What's your instinct?

does anyone ever swim in this area? Was it a warm evening? sit on a dock enjoying the moonlight? accident? is this a lake? river?

We've had some cold weather even though we've also had record highs. The water is probably very cold, too cold to take a dip. I remember someone here saying that they searched with CUE and the water was quite chilly.

She did mentioned she fell at work on twitter

If something happened to her and she's in water, it could take 3 weeks to a little over a month from when she went missing for her body to surface.

We've had some cold weather even though we've also had record highs. The water is probably very cold, too cold to take a dip. I remember someone here saying that they searched with CUE and the water was quite chilly.

Yes, Beba, IIRC, CharlieJ said he/she stuck his/her hand in the water and it was super cold.

Foxfire, do you know if CUE has the equipment that TES often employs to search the water bottom via sonar / photographs? TIA

PTL isn't a place anyone would purposely go to for swimming. I believe it was a mild evening IIRC...not cold, not hot. The moon was bright. There isn't a 'dock' to sit on at PTL. As I've said before, PTL is a very dark, secluded place. It's located at the very end of Peachtree Road. I wouldn't drive down there at dusk..much less in the wee hours of the morning. My son drove his motorcycle down there Monday night and said it was very dark and 'creepy'... and all he could think about was how quickly he could turn around and get the h*** out of there.

I know this is a dumb question. Maybe you have been advised not to or maybe you've already done it a million times

Have y'll kept trying to call her phone ?

Exactly. The first find was apparently not directly off Tidewater Road, but some ways off of it per this news clip. And I don't where off Ronald McNair the 2nd find was located.

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24338952/searchers-talk-about-discovery-of-human-remains-in-horry-county
Thank you. This article says the first find was north of Tidewater near the RR tracks. There is that large area that is cleared out with mini lakes (looks like they are meaning to build there), where it would be easy for an animal or animals to spread remains a considerable distance, especially if the remains had originally been in the middle of that area.

I need to go back & catch up what I missed. Omgosh it's 12:11 right now & my boys go back to school tomorrow. I should be asleep but can't. Just can't.

Full image of Heather...

dxblup.jpg

Close up of some of her tattoos...

1zzqkd5.jpg

2mf0nxz.jpg

209pvo0.jpg

What is this discoloration that looks like a bruise...

qnahqu.jpg

Under eye & lip - is this normal for Heather...

egbon7.jpg

118mywy.jpg

1j93wp.jpg

Very good shots of the tattoos. This is the first time I can recall seeing them. (Turtle looks like an Hawaiian Hona or the Hawaiian subspecies of the green turtle. Common emblem or decal in Hawaii.)

I don't think they are bruises. Too light. Most likely due to the lighting. Like the darker areas on either side of her nose. Same with the abdomen - it's in a shadow area. She just happens to be a fit lady and it is in the shadow of her ab muscles. No, don't see anything here upsetting.

Unless, you don't like tattoos. :D

Question: does Tilted Kilt only employ female servers? If there were males working there, I would assume they would work as a manager, bartender, bar back, cook, host, supply delivery, maintenance, custodial, building, handyman, etc?? Just wondering how many males work there, and in what capacities.

Question: does Tilted Kilt only employ female servers? If there were males working there, I would assume they would work as a manager, bartender, bar back, cook, host, supply delivery?? Just wondering how many males work there, and in what capacities.

She isn't a server. She's a hostess.

Question, any possibility that Amber Berbiglia had any connections to either the House of Blues, or the Tilted Kilt? I noticed the House of Blues is fairly closeby to where Amber was found, IIRC.

Also, I noticed the Hwy 22 Conway Bypass IIRC seems to split the 2 locations as related to Heather and Amber.

Just want to say, even if there is no personal or circumstantial connection between Heather and Amber, this does not necessarily rule out a connection, jmo.

As I stated on page 8 I have several years experience as an active LEO.

My statistics are from incidents I have personally worked, seen along with my colleagues.

as opposed to the statistics from NIMH? Your numbers are way off when compared to a national database. 90% is very high . Where did you come up with this figure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm