SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She did mentioned she fell at work on twitter

Good to know she fell at work , because that looked like a nasty mean bruise ! Also the lower lip was puffy with a few minor places on it .

In either the first or second thread a registered user posted that the car seat was still set to her height.

I've been to Peachtree before and this is a place where I would have met someone that I KNOW. Knowing the area I think she was comfortable

Thanks! So many pages it is hard to keep up.

Where did this picture of her come from ? And or a date stamp ?

Better yet, do we have anyone with the ability to access the images' metadata?

That's the only way to truly verify not only date / time stamp info but which camera took the photos (traceable data).

Important in piecing together whether or not this was really a work comp injury. Besides, IF anything sinister happened at work, the fact she fell down the stairs at work may just be something that needs to be investigated further. My mind is spinning with things I can't post - but I think we should try to extract as much as we can from the images that are available!

Do we have anyone on WS with this software capability? If not, I'll start looking for it myself. We need answers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's on an original MISSING poster. *Reminder: This Poster Has Been Updated*

mslhtu.jpg

Gotta go back to work, and get the kids back to school, after the winter break. Praying that there will be resolution while I'm gone.

Praying for HE and family. :prayer:

In either the first or second thread a registered user posted that the car seat was still set to her height.

I've been to Peachtree before and this is a place where I would have met someone that I KNOW. Knowing the area I think she was comfortable

I tend to agree with this thought. I believe she drove there, met someone, and then something went terribly wrong and whoever she met panicked and did not do the right thing. I'm hoping for answers.
The whole wording of no one admitting to speaking to Heather after her call to the roommate makes me believe that her last call was to whoever she met out there.
Most 20 year old girls feel invincible. I don't think for a second that HE would have been scared to go there to meet someone. Just speculation by me based on SM statements made by HE and her friends.

Someone needs to come forward and make things right. Set aside fear and pride and make it right. Give this family their daughter back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would someone be kind enough to tell me if HE's family whereabouts have all been verified for the night she went missing?

TIA

According to her twitter on August 17 she went to the doctors after falling down the stairs at work

Then, there should definitely be an "Accident Report" filed internally by The Tilted Kilt.

Most (if not all) Corporations that have procedures in place would be required to report an accident no matter how small. They would also make the Employee go to their company Doctor immediately.

<quoting myself for reference>

More thoughts on this:

FTR, sexual harrassment is taken very seriously in the workplace these days, and I would think if there was any of this activity at the TK or HOB, that other coworkers would also be aware of this, and may have even also experienced this by the same party, and the establishment would rectify this problem, assuming Heather and.or others felt comfortable enough to report it.

Anyone fired lately, or investigated / reprimanded, for inappropriate conduct? LE would most certainly check this. Have any regular "perv" customers been recently banned?

I have to disagree... A friend is now working from home after complaining about severe sexual harassment. The man has money, power... Her boss said they can't lose him as a client, so friend is now working from home. So, its not always dealt with in what I would think of as the right way...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Could HE have gone on a date to make an ex jealous? I have done that in the past when I was younger. Maybe she told the ex on purpose and they met up to talk about it.

I think this has been hashed out in this thread, but I don't remember reading if anyone said she may have specifically done it to make the ex jealous (maybe to make him want her back). Just pure speculation. JMO.

Could HE have gone on a date to make an ex jealous? I have done that in the past when I was younger. Maybe she told the ex on purpose and they met up to talk about it.

I think this has been hashed out in this thread, but I don't remember reading if anyone said she may have specifically done it to make the ex jealous (maybe to make him want her back). Just pure speculation. JMO.

I had a similar theory. I still think she drove to PTL on her own to meet someone she knew well and left with that person/persons in a different vehicle.

No names mentioned here but 1 of these perps lives a short 3 min walking distance from HE residence. Level III sex offender arrested in Oct for loitering/drug trafficking. Sentenced to 5 days in jail. Nov 2013 warrant issued for failure to appear. I drove by yesterday to see how close and he lives and it's literally right across the street. HE just moved into the area and wore a sexy uniform while going to work also possible drug use. http://www.homefacts.com/offenders/South-Carolina/Horry-County/Myrtle-Beach.html

I think it's important to not that the article does state: "Anyone planning to participate in the search must fill out an application prior to showing up any of the days. Applications are here: http://www.ncmissingpersons.org/volunteer-online-2/

On search days, you must also bring a valid photo ID with you each morning you participate."

At least this way it can be tracked who attends & searches.

~Hope lights the way! Bringing home the missing.-

I had a similar theory. I still think she drove to PTL on her own to meet someone she knew well and left with that person/persons in a different vehicle.

Me too. This is what I think. It's the only thing I can make sense of.

good point ,especially with the FB announcement of Dec, about being in a relationship and then going on a date with someone new in the middle of the month. I think this girl was heartbroken over a relationship that ended.

I still can't get over the fact LE let her father drive the car home from PTL without processing the car.....

Interesting to me that they are searching again near Tidewater when neither of these girls were reported missing from there. I'm assuming the recent discovery of the bones is why they are focused there. The weather here is horrible today, raining and cold. I hope the search brings answers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli