SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #30***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterdays thread....I read somewhere that tm was with sm while he was on the pay phone with heather. She was having phone sex with an old boyfriend at the time. Does anyone else remember that? I need to try and find it.

It was in response to my question was TM at the payphone with SM. I think that is rumor. That info did not come out at the bond hearing.

Yes, snoopy1... He would have noticed her right away as a hostess. He may have flirted, and heather then locked on to that for whatever reason. I think we can all at a certain age say we have been wrongly attracted to someone...as in someone not good for us. But I think to a degree, Heather was "out" there with what she wanted. This would have been familiar territory to SM, due to his wife's assertive traits. But, it is clear from HRE texts that she was stopped cold in her tracks by TMs threats. I still think she had hope though, her posts on tumblr had a "thinking, missing, sad" tone to them. I'm just saying!

It was in response to my question was TM at the payphone with SM. I think that is rumor. That info did not come out at the bond hearing.

Admittedly I may have missed it, but I have not heard this either.

One thing that did pop into mind was that situation on the page we aren't allowed to talk about. With the friend from the disboards and her son.

Kelly

Soyesterday, sweet girl...please do not do that ever again. Please know in your heart, someone who cares about you...will not ever ask you to leave home in the middle of the night. Love can wait til the light of day.

<3 <3 <3
Thank you for saying that...

So has anyone else been flip flopping on the significance of the pay phone? I think I'm now set on the theory that it wasn't part of whatever ploy one or both of the M's had for that night. As stupid as they are, it doesn't make sense that they wouldn't account for her calling SM's phone back at any point. Unless "by the way dad doesn't have a phone anymore" was some SUPER premeditated attempt to get her not to do that, but I doubt it. She was definitely in control of his phone for large amounts of time.

EXCELLENT catch from someone earlier in the thread about the 4+ minute phone call still happening AFTER she already started driving to PTL. That screams immense urgency, like grab-your-keys-don't-lock-front-door "okay okay I'm coming right this second" urgency. I don't know what that means yet. If SM had swayed HE with some nostalgic appeal to emotion, I think (and I know how stupidly speculative this is) that would result in HRE taking a second to gather her thoughts, maybe touch up her appearance, taking a deep breath, before going to meet him.*
[/SIZE]

I leave my house all the time when I am on my phone.

I might need to clarify this part of the timeline:

See that little squiggly in front of 3:21am? That's my shorthand way of saying "approximately." I don't have a source for the moment Heather left her apartment to drive to Peachtree Landing. I don't know if she finished the 4.15 minute call before walking out the door or if she was still on the phone as she climbed into her car.

There are several routes Heather could have driven from her apartment to PTL. After reading through all the threads in this case, the general consensus among local WSers seems to be that she very likely drove west on Forestbrook Road. According to Google Maps, that route would take 17 minutes, if adhering to posted speed limits during ordinary conditions. But at that hour of the morning, less traffic and/or driving faster than the speed limit might shave a few minutes off of that time.

All we really know at this point is that Heather was still at home at 3:17 and at Peachtree Landing by 3:38. Or her phone was, at least.

FWIW - these times were said (at the bond hearing) to have been corroborated and confirmed through gps and google tracking.

Ok - just popping in for a second - because I have another lonnnnng day ahead of me.....

FWIW: IF the gas station SM made the payphone call from is at 10th and Seaboard area - I have a couple of comments:

1. That area COULD BE the way Heather would've gone home from BATB (her work).
2. Wasn't the pic of her driving the stick shift taken at the mall parking lot? If so - then that gas station would be 'on the way' (the back way) to get over to the mall.

I mention the second one because some people have wondered if Heather was followed earlier in the evening....and I immediately thought of the video she sent her dad - and how I often go over to the mall (via Seaboard street). If Heather had been over in the BATB area for her date - it is very possible she went that way (Seaboard street is where all the tattoo parlors for MB are located). Very commonly travelled road.

Hoppy, I thought that Heather was on the date and in Murrells Inlet when she sent her dad the picture? I just want to be sure I have it right.

FWIW - these times were said (at the bond hearing) to have been corroborated and confirmed through gps and google tracking.

What I take from the 3:17 am call for 4.5 minutes and the 3:21 am departure is that she was possibly talking while getting in her car and heading out. Possibly SM keeping her on the phone to be sure she was on her way.

So has anyone else been flip flopping on the significance of the pay phone? I think I'm now set on the theory that it wasn't part of whatever ploy one or both of the M's had for that night. As stupid as they are, it doesn't make sense that they wouldn't account for her calling SM's phone back at any point. Unless "by the way dad doesn't have a phone anymore" was some SUPER premeditated attempt to get her not to do that, but I doubt it. She was definitely in control of his phone for large amounts of time.

EXCELLENT catch from someone earlier in the thread about the 4+ minute phone call still happening AFTER she already started driving to PTL. That screams immense urgency, like grab-your-keys-don't-lock-front-door "okay okay I'm coming right this second" urgency. I don't know what that means yet. If SM had swayed HE with some nostalgic appeal to emotion, I think (and I know how stupidly speculative this is) that would result in HRE taking a second to gather her thoughts, maybe touch up her appearance, taking a deep breath, before going to meet him.*

So, based on TM's threats against SM sent to HRE that were revealed today, I started wondering if it was more like "I'm leaving her and I'm scared for my life." But I couldn't play that out in a way that explains how SM would've ended up somewhere without his own car, and how he could've claimed that HRE would've helped him specifically.

So maybe more like a "She knows you called me, she knows where you live and she's coming, come to PTL and we'll flee together." Safety, not romance. Followed by some "I'm here, where are you, are YOU okay" from HRE to SM.

However, that contradicts the idea of SM not being in on it since before the pay phone call, and doesn't take into account that HRE probably would've gone to her parents' house for safety.. so basically none of it makes sense whatsoever. Thankfully, as HCPD has shown, that doesn't mean they haven't made sense of it, and I'm very very relieved by that fact.

*On the other hand, I'm reminded of an ex calling 20 year-old me during a confusing break to come meet him immediately at a weird place at a weird hour to talk about "us" and if I don't come now we're done forever, and how I raced out the door in house slippers covered in acrylic paint because how could anything possibly seem more urgent. :aktion1:

I thought of the leaving while she was talking as a way for SM to be sure she was on her way. I also know we cannot prove it, but I think that it is likely that happened. I do that a lot, ending the conversation with, okay Im driving now.

Ummm, well might as well make a complete pest out of myself right away...why pretend? But does anyone have screen caps of the supposedly deleted sections of HRE twitter and tumblr? I have searched and searched through online images cannot find them. Just trying really to put myself into HRE mind set at the time. I think and may be wayyy off, but she was working in a sexually charged atmosphere, she had started to assert control over her own life Ie...tattoos and she became so infatuated with SM...well frankly because of his sexual experience. 20 years of marriage you know how to operate the equipment. I think HRE became more sexual in her tumblr posts at this time, maybe to show worldliness?? Or to attract more attention from SM. ALWAYS, I'm just saying.

Believe it or not, there is a huge section of threads in what is called the parking lot (or basement) that is devoted to all things social media be they from Heather or the Ms.

You can find it here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237941&page=2

We are not allowed to discuss their social media here in the upstairs.

Glad you are here to help us sleuth:seeya:

bringing forward from earlier thread

I still wonder if Heather wasn't followed on the 17th-like TM didn't know where she was living now,but knew her old addy so she staked it out and found Heather picking up the mail.
Then she followed her to her new place (maybe Heather moved there after the threats from TM). Maybe Heather knew they were away in CA still and figured she'd never find her??
Maybe TM was watching when she was picked up for her date??Maybe she was waiting when she returned.
If it was close to PTL maybe all the pings would be from the same tower. Could that payphone be near Heathers new place?? Did she have SM call and was watching while he did to see what kind of a reaction (if she still "loved" him)
It seems a little odd that they were in a relationship from Jun-Oct and only supposedly did it 3 times???or was it only 3 times in the vehicle???

I am behind about 7 pages but said this exact thing last night. I think there is no way they got "lucky" after the long time that passed between contact (Nov 5-Dec 17) unless they were following/stalking her. It is so sad that TM couldn't stop obsessing over Heather and just "let it go" that she had to re kindle a fire that had stopped burning. Makes me sick actually. I so wish this were a DP case (JMO)

This report has the pay phone at 10th ave N..didn't we have proof from bond hearing it's the PTG phone that was used?
And HE was a hostess at TK not a waitress. She would have been the first person you saw when you walk in and start talking too. Would have been easy for SM to notice her specifically from the beginning of his work at that restaurant.

No, what came out from the bond hearing is the 10th Ave location. The PTG was speculation.

I am behind about 7 pages but said this exact thing last night. I think there is no way they got "lucky" after the long time that passed between contact (Nov 5-Dec 17) unless they were following/stalking her. It is so sad that TM couldn't stop obsessing over Heather and just "let it go" that she had to re kindle a fire that had stopped burning. Makes me sick actually. I so wish this were a DP case (JMO)

I agree and its scares me more and more that no answers will come out of this. Unless someone talks. But I keep faith that Heather will be found and she may have some peace.

Admittedly I may have missed it, but I have not heard this either.

One thing that did pop into mind was that situation on the page we aren't allowed to talk about. With the friend from the disboards and her son.

Kelly

It works perfectly with everything we know about that situation.

And, so far, ever rumor has turned out to be true.

I had put that on the back burner and never gave it much thought, but you could be right. The more we hear about what could have been going on in Tammy's house of horrors...anything is possible. Could she have been the one to assault him?

WOW! Fits right in with my theory.

WOW! Fits right in with my theory.

You know, SM went to the ER after that report, time to talk in the ambulance, a officer could have easily rode with him and time to talk while taking the report of course.
I thought this bc the next day, the warrants were served and arrests were made.

I was thinking about TM called the TK and speaking to the manager and wanting Heather fired.

From day one this was all Heather's fault. SM was too stupid in TM's mind to be able to initiate anything let along fall in love/like with someone besides TM.

I originally wondered if SM was just there and ended up being part of the cover up. I honestly, just can't reconcile that thought. No matter how beat down or anything else. I really believe that since Nov TM was creating a portfolio on Heather and her family, following them and anything else she could do to continue to make their lives miserable. I also think that SM was onboard with it, because it gave her something to do besides harass him. He comes across, imho, as someone who doesn't want to be on her radar and is perfectly happy when its about someone else getting her rage. He is probably pretty selfish like that. I think he was in it up to his eyeballs. He was willing to set up the final meeting, regardless of what he THOUGHT would happen at PTL. IMHO, he was willing to have that moment between TM and Heather to alleviate any further discomfort to himself.

Again, IMHO.

Kelly

I thought it was the phone at PTG, I was then given a link that it was the one at 10th and Seaboard.
My opinion, IF it was the phone at PTG, I made the drive to see how long it would take and from the M's to PTG, a minute drive. That would make it VERY easy for SM to get out and call Heather. And seem likely.

IF it was from 10th, that would be about a 20 min ride home for SM, then I can see why he wouldn't still be near that phone when Heather called him back.

Oh, so much info that has me confused. I think I need to go back to the info from the hearing and go through it all again.

BBM He could have gone for a "run" since he WAS in training for a marathon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clarainwonderland_