SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #30***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree it's overused..but Tammy is a textbook case. When I posted earlier, I was clear that I meant in the true psychiatric sense, not just as a catchphrase.

Also, I'm by no means an expert! But to me, she is the classic narcissist.

This part of Tammy's personality has always made me curious though. Who does this?

At least three separate times she added to her Disney profile the pictures of her "Rock Star" life, which included pictures of her with different rock-stars. But the pics she included look like pics that anyone could take with a band, like typical meet the star pics. To me they weren't familiar pics, as if she knew them or friendly pics, they were staged pics. She continues to talk about how close she is to all of them, and that most of them are her "best friends." Even if she were friends with all of those people at one time, what kind of personality would continue to proclaim them as her best friends, for years afterwards, when it was clear they weren't friends any longer?

This part of Tammy's personality has always made me curious though. Who does this?

At least three separate times she added to her Disney profile the pictures of her "Rock Star" life, which included pictures of her with different rock-stars. But the pics she included look like pics that anyone could take with a band, like typical meet the star pics. To me they weren't familiar pics, as if she knew them or friendly pics, they were staged pics. She continues to talk about how close she is to all of them, and that most of them are her "best friends." Even if she were friends with all of those people at one time, what kind of personality would continue to proclaim them as her best friends, for years afterwards, when it was clear they weren't friends any longer?

Bolded by me. IMO a lifelong pathological liar. I live in SC and I know quite a few people that just can't seem to help themselves with the "Tall Tales". Not just about big issues, or even to make themselves look better. They lie about all kinds of things. One guy tells me this long story of how he stole a Lamborghini... One lady has had every single health problem on the planet, from cancer to fibro, she even went so far as to claim that she has a lawsuit going that was going to make her rich rich (Accident at a school as a child) many many stories. My late brother in law did it too. My sis even began to go along with some of his tales.... I really don't know how common it is but I have heard more dumb lies than I care to.

My point is we in the south just nod and politely agree instead of calling them out , not that it would change their behavior. I think Tammy fell into this way of life and people rarely called her on it.

Bolded by me. IMO a lifelong pathological liar. I live in SC and I know quite a few people that just can't seem to help themselves with the "Tall Tales". Not just about big issues, or even to make themselves look better. They lie about all kinds of things. One guy tells me this long story of how he stole a Lamborghini... One lady has had every single health problem on the planet, from cancer to fibro, she even went so far as to claim that she has a lawsuit going that was going to make her rich rich (Accident at a school as a child) many many stories. My late brother in law did it too. My sis even began to go along with some of his tales.... I really don't know how common it is but I have heard more dumb lies than I care to.

My point is we in the south just nod and politely agree instead of calling them out , not that it would change their behavior. I think Tammy fell into this way of life and people rarely called her on it.

Yeah, but there has to be something more to it. She seems to THRIVE off of being known as a close friend to all of those rock-stars, when in reality we all know she was probably nothing more than a groupie. Why keep bringing it up time after time? It's one thing to say once upon a time you have met a band, but it's a whole different animal to continually bring up that you are the BESTEST of friends with all these people, and keep posting pictures!

I kinda think people WERE calling her out on it, but she didn't care. SMH.

I might need to clarify this part of the timeline:

• 3:17am: Heather called SM's cell phone and spoke with someone for 4.15 minutes; Heather's and SM's phones were each at their own homes at this point

• ~3:21am: Heather drove from her apartment to Peachtree Landing

• 3:36am: A security camera at a private residence 1.7 miles from the M home recorded a distinctive late-model Ford F150 coming from that direction and heading toward Peachtree Landing

• 3:38-3:39am: Heather had arrived at Peachtree Landing and tried to call SM's cell phone four times, but there was no answer

See that little squiggly in front of 3:21am? That's my shorthand way of saying "approximately." I don't have a source for the moment Heather left her apartment to drive to Peachtree Landing. I don't know if she finished the 4.15 minute call before walking out the door or if she was still on the phone as she climbed into her car.

There are several routes Heather could have driven from her apartment to PTL. After reading through all the threads in this case, the general consensus among local WSers seems to be that she very likely drove west on Forestbrook Road. According to Google Maps, that route would take 17 minutes, if adhering to posted speed limits during ordinary conditions. But at that hour of the morning, less traffic and/or driving faster than the speed limit might shave a few minutes off of that time.

All we really know at this point is that Heather was still at home at 3:17 and at Peachtree Landing by 3:38. Or her phone was, at least.

Hi! Brand newbie, I have been reading for a while though. I think from looking at heather's posts on twitter but mainly on tumblr, that she was sincerely infatuated with Sidney and was feeling pain and sadness after the breakup. I also think that he may have originally been nice and attentive to her at TK and she did pursue him. But I think the "real ness" of his wife and her rage scared HRE ALOT. I doubt very seriously she would have agreed to meet him, if she knew the wife was going to be there that last night. Whoever took her from PTL must have been using a gun, how else could you get a cell phone that fast from someone? Even as small as she was, if someone tried to take her phone from her hand...she probably could have held on to it for at least a few minutes. Also I am very doubtful, that with all of TMs rage and research and spying and collecting....she would have wanted her dead immediately. She had way too many unanswered questions about the affair, she would have wanted the details. My opinion is that HRE was taken and abused first, then killed. Although I have wondered if maybe they handed her off to someone...say a trafficker? Far fetched...yes, but who knows. Btw thanks to hoppy! Without her info yesterday, I would have been lost. TV coverage stunk...I'm just sayin.

Hi! Brand newbie, I have been reading for a while though. I think from looking at heather's posts on twitter but mainly on tumblr, that she was sincerely infatuated with Sidney and was feeling pain and sadness after the breakup. I also think that he may have originally been nice and attentive to her at TK and she did pursue him. But I think the "real ness" of his wife and her rage scared HRE ALOT. I doubt very seriously she would have agreed to meet him, if she knew the wife was going to be there that last night. Whoever took her from PTL must have been using a gun, how else could you get a cell phone that fast from someone? Even as small as she was, if someone tried to take her phone from her hand...she probably could have held on to it for at least a few minutes. Also I am very doubtful, that with all of TMs rage and research and spying and collecting....she would have wanted her dead immediately. She had way too many unanswered questions about the affair, she would have wanted the details. My opinion is that HRE was taken and abused first, then killed. Although I have wondered if maybe they handed her off to someone...say a trafficker? Far fetched...yes, but who knows. Btw thanks to hoppy! Without her info yesterday, I would have been lost. TV coverage stunk...I'm just sayin.

Hi and welcome!! :Welcome1:

I sooo agree with you about this detail 4evernbluejeans: I can't help but think that whatever TM did to HE, she desperately wanted to have a few minutes in which to make HE beg or suffer. TM wanted HE to know what was happening to her. Makes me sick.

:welcome4:

Welcome, 4evernbluejeans!

Absolutely love your name, by the way!

Also, since I have the place to myself...I think that people like TM believe in their own web of lies lives...completely. They live in their own reality and those around them either buy into the same one..or they are gone. She had complete control over SM, not that I would ever excuse him from participating in murder. But he could not help HRE once the secret was out, he couldn't even help himself. Unfortunately HRE trusted him, it makes me feel sick to know at some point she realized what a huge mistake she had made by going to PTL that night.

Ummm, well might as well make a complete pest out of myself right away...why pretend? But does anyone have screen caps of the supposedly deleted sections of HRE twitter and tumblr? I have searched and searched through online images cannot find them. Just trying really to put myself into HRE mind set at the time. I think and may be wayyy off, but she was working in a sexually charged atmosphere, she had started to assert control over her own life Ie...tattoos and she became so infatuated with SM...well frankly because of his sexual experience. 20 years of marriage you know how to operate the equipment. I think HRE became more sexual in her tumblr posts at this time, maybe to show worldliness?? Or to attract more attention from SM. ALWAYS, I'm just saying.

Heather's story makes me so sad and so...uneasy...i'm not sure if that's the word or not...I've done soooo many incredibly stupid things this past year...not sure why really...was going through a lot of stuff...i kinda became "detached" or something...
even after years of being on websleuths and realizing the horrible things that can happen...there i was still...going out in the middle of the night meeting with guys i had just met...i have so many stories i wouldn't even know where to start and honestly they're so upsetting and scary after catching up with everything on Heather's thread, i just wanna crawl back in bed and stay safe here...
I'm lucky to be alive...
OMG i can't even imagine what poor Heather was going through..

Soyesterday, sweet girl...please do not do that ever again. Please know in your heart, someone who cares about you...will not ever ask you to leave home in the middle of the night. Love can wait til the light of day.

Sounds like "phone sex" was another weak attempt at some sort of alibi. "I was having phone sex with blah blah" "it wasn't me"

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/03/18/4104390/testimony-weaves-a-tale-of-how.html

Pretty good article outlining pretty much everything. Timeline and all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This report has the pay phone at 10th ave N..didn't we have proof from bond hearing it's the PTG phone that was used?
And HE was a hostess at TK not a waitress. She would have been the first person you saw when you walk in and start talking too. Would have been easy for SM to notice her specifically from the beginning of his work at that restaurant.

Ok - just popping in for a second - because I have another lonnnnng day ahead of me.....

FWIW: IF the gas station SM made the payphone call from is at 10th and Seaboard area - I have a couple of comments:

1. That area COULD BE the way Heather would've gone home from BATB (her work).
2. Wasn't the pic of her driving the stick shift taken at the mall parking lot? If so - then that gas station would be 'on the way' (the back way) to get over to the mall.

I mention the second one because some people have wondered if Heather was followed earlier in the evening....and I immediately thought of the video she sent her dad - and how I often go over to the mall (via Seaboard street). If Heather had been over in the BATB area for her date - it is very possible she went that way (Seaboard street is where all the tattoo parlors for MB are located). Very commonly travelled road.

Just when I think I've read it all, along comes "Phone Sex" :puke:

At least I managed to catch up! So much information posted! Thank you to all for your input. For those who kept us updated with the tweets from the court room, the photo's everything, thank you very very much, greatly appreciated. :loveyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth