SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #30***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would she have done it if TM was on the phone and threatening to kill SM if she did not go? Would Heather have done it to save him?

Good question, I'm not sure if she would have went if TM was on the phone, it was stated that at the time TM was sending her the sexual photos of SM and TM that Heather was afraid of TM.
I don't think TM would have done it that way BC if it went the way I think, it was a TM ambush.

All I have to say if I had to handcuff my husband to keep him home, the last place would be to the bed.

But we are discussing if one is being held at gunpoint in order to demand they go along with the plan. In a robbery, you have two willing participants in a felony and if one kills the guard...they are equally responsible due to the initial crime...right?

She would have to drop the gunpointing at him to kill Heather- and he did not report it. There are simply gaps with info we are not privy to. There are so many ways this could play...sigh

She was never happy being a nobody.

Nobodies ruin people's lives every day of the week, whether or not it is because they think they are somebodies, or want to become them, or don't give a toss. Life does get confusing. (As Gilbert and Sullivan write: 'If everyone is somebody, then no-one's anybody.')

I wonder..........we learned the M's house was a pig sty and all camped in one room but do we know were they always so nasty? or only after Heather went missing? One of the things that LE says/posts/mentions in most cases is--- if you notice people around the missing who change their hair-routines-personality-etc...call in a tip, let LE know. Hopefully I stated that correctly.
This is MOO, but it seems the M's changed in many ways after Heather went missing, therefore showing the 'changes' of which LE asks the public to look for....
SHEESH, I can get it clear in my head but not in words LOL

I wonder..........we learned the M's house was a pig sty and all camped in one room but do we know were they always so nasty? or only after Heather went missing? One of the things that LE says/posts/mentions in most cases is--- if you notice people around the missing who change their hair-routines-personality-etc...call in a tip, let LE know. Hopefully I stated that correctly.
This is MOO, but it seems the M's changed in many ways after Heather went missing, therefore showing the 'changes' of which LE asks the public to look for....

It came out great LOL

Hey all!

This is my very first post here at Websleuths although I have been reading everyone's posts throughout this entire case. This case is especially close to my heart and I feel so distraught that Heather is still yet to be found. Her poor family deserves closure and I wish one of the Ms would just go ahead and spill the beans on where she is. That being said I just wanted to give my theory on what happened that night. Forgive me if my theory has already been given because I've read a LOT of these 30 threads but not ALL. This is JMO....
I think the Ms were driving around town that night looking for trouble, doing explicit things in public (two different places we KNOW of) and TM had the idea for SM to call HE. She probably already had the idea in her head for HE to be lured to PTL when the 1:35 pay phone call took place. But HE had just gotten back from her date, she was tired and something in the Ms plan went awry. She called BW and then after almost an hour of thinking she made the horrible mistake of calling him back. That's when the Ms got their second chance and SM told her to meet them at PTL. With their plan back into place they waited until she got there and then left their house and drove to PTL. I believe TM was lying in wait in the backseat and when HE climbed into the vehicle they subdued her. I'm still not convinced the murder took place in the Ms vehicle, this is where I get thrown off. HE's car was found locked and her purse and phone were missing. All this happened in 6 minutes, not to mention it takes a minute each way (give or take) to get to the first camera from PTL. That is a very short amount of time for two people to commit murder, especially because (as far as we know) the Ms have never commited a murder before. SO I think they must have subdued her and either commited the murder in the truck or somewhere farther away maybe 30 miles or so from PTL and their home. I don't believe they went back to their house until everything was finished and disposed of.

That is what I believe happened. JMO.

I pray everyday Heather will be returned to her family.

You do raise a good point. LE does say to look for changes in behavior from suspects after such a crime. People could see some with TM in her rants and such on social media, but we don't know what changed with him.

If you notice beside their house is a yard that resembles a dump. To me, this would indicate an ongoing issue with disarray in their normal lives. But we may never know.

LE knows. They were called to the home 39 times. If it was clean and slowly turned into a sty...they could see it.

You know, if this handcuffing Sidney to the bed business can be substantiated (and if true, it possibly could be, through evidence on the bed, handcuffs, or testimony [modsnip]), and depending on how the other facts play out -- Sidney may have a legal case for participating under duress. The legal standard is not strictly about which partner is physically stronger.

OT

My husband told me about a clip of a show he saw, something how did we get from "this" (joy of a wedding day) to "this" (spouse killing spouse) and in one case, a wife locked her husband into his truck after filling it with wasps, leaving him to die...unreal what humans do to one another.

Hey all!

This is my very first post here at Websleuths although I have been reading everyone's posts throughout this entire case. This case is especially close to my heart and I feel so distraught that Heather is still yet to be found. Her poor family deserves closure and I wish one of the Ms would just go ahead and spill the beans on where she is. That being said I just wanted to give my theory on what happened that night. Forgive me if my theory has already been given because I've read a LOT of these 30 threads but not ALL. This is JMO....
I think the Ms were driving around town that night looking for trouble, doing explicit things in public (two different places we KNOW of) and TM had the idea for SM to call HE. She probably already had the idea in her head for HE to be lured to PTL when the 1:35 pay phone call took place. But HE had just gotten back from her date, she was tired and something in the Ms plan went awry. She called BW and then after almost an hour of thinking she made the horrible mistake of calling him back. That's when the Ms got their second chance and SM told her to meet them at PTL. With their plan back into place they waited until she got there and then left their house and drove to PTL. I believe TM was lying in wait in the backseat and when HE climbed into the vehicle they subdued her. I'm still not convinced the murder took place in the Ms vehicle, this is where I get thrown off. HE's car was found locked and her purse and phone were missing. All this happened in 6 minutes, not to mention it takes a minute each way (give or take) to get to the first camera from PTL. That is a very short amount of time for two people to commit murder, especially because (as far as we know) the Ms have never committed a murder before. SO I think they must have subdued her and either committed the murder in the truck or somewhere farther away maybe 30 miles or so from PTL and their home. I don't believe they went back to their house until everything was finished and disposed of.

:goodpost: Welcome! It is plausible. I don't see where Law Enforcement (LE) get she was murdered at PTL if they are going to use that timeline. I keep hoping they have another timeline they have held back to use for that theory.

Hey all!

I think the Ms were driving around town that night looking for trouble, doing explicit things in public (two different places we KNOW of) and TM had the idea for SM to call HE. She probably already had the idea in her head for HE to be lured to PTL when the 1:35 pay phone call took place. But HE had just gotten back from her date, she was tired and something in the Ms plan went awry. She called BW and then after almost an hour of thinking she made the horrible mistake of calling him back. That's when the Ms got their second chance and SM told her to meet them at PTL. With their plan back into place they waited until she got there and then left their house and drove to PTL. I believe TM was lying in wait in the backseat and when HE climbed into the vehicle they subdued her. I'm still not convinced the murder took place in the Ms vehicle, this is where I get thrown off. HE's car was found locked and her purse and phone were missing. All this happened in 6 minutes, not to mention it takes a minute each way (give or take) to get to the first camera from PTL. That is a very short amount of time for two people to commit murder, especially because (as far as we know) the Ms have never commited a murder before. SO I think they must have subdued her and either commited the murder in the truck or somewhere farther away maybe 30 miles or so from PTL and their home. I don't believe they went back to their house until everything was finished and disposed of.

That could make sense, but the warrants say that SM and TM kidnapped and murdered Heather at PTL. Thats why I think TM a gun, rope or a plastic bag from the backseat. The only issue I have is video en route to and from show them going back home. LE hasn't reported they went anywhere else at that time. Are you saying, they knocked Heather out and kept her in the truck while they were at home and then went back out and took her to kill her? I really do try to look at every possible scenario. Thanks. And all I have been waiting for is one of the M's to turn on the other and say something. The only thing that needs to be known at this point is where Heather is so that she can come home. That is all that matters right now.

I really believe the prosecution has to have more circumstantial evidence. There are gaps even with a lot of the things that came out in the bond hearing. For one - the motive. I mean, in the sense, why on this date, when Heather did not have contact with SM for over a month? What was his motive? I believe we all agree on her motive. I don't get it? Unless it was a thing where TM somehow talked him into it? I just don't get it from his vantage point. If he wanted to save the marriage and he had not seen Heather for some time, why not just profess that he is through with her and tell the woman he could not go along with it? They have to connect the dots better. I hope come trial time they do.

You know, if this handcuffing Sidney to the bed business can be substantiated (and if true, it possibly could be, through evidence on the bed, handcuffs, or testimony [modsnip]), and depending on how the other facts play out -- Sidney may have a legal case for participating under duress. The legal standard is not strictly about which partner is physically stronger.
I think it is where his attorney is heading by bringing up what he did at that hearing. The spousal abuse could possibly be substantiated back to their early days together and a reason he was estranged from his family. Duress could be built on decades of abuse. It will be interesting to watch this unfold from his side.

:goodpost: Welcome! It is plausible. I don't see where Law Enforcement (LE) get that she was murdered at PTL if they are going to use that timeline. I keep hoping they have another timeline they have held back to use for that theory.

My whole thing is, if LE says she was kidnapped and killed at PTL and they had the evidence to get the murder warrants, they know everything that we don't. I have went with the Heather being killed in the truck from the start. And after the bond hearing I believe it even more. They took the truck when they arrested them and searched the property and the truck hasn't been released. In my opinion it is a crime scene and evidence, plus whatever they could have found in the truck. JMO

I think it is where his attorney is heading by bringing up what he did at that hearing. The spousal abuse could possibly be substantiated back to their early days together and a reason he was estranged from his family. Duress could be built on decades of abuse. It will be interesting to watch this unfold from his side.

Maybe just maybe he will speak up against TM if he begins to realize that she isn't a threat at this point!!!!!!!

quote-----MommyPlatt

Just a theory....what if Heather and SM never even had an opportunity to actually speak to each other that night, but SM left her a long voicemail and when she couldn't get him, she also left a voicemail, maybe even it was her who suggested PTL. But, instead of SM receiving the vm, it was TM, who became enraged, especially if Heather mentioned him leaving TM. TM could have decided she would be the one to show up at PTL, maybe forcing Heather into her truck, throwing Heather's phone in the river and taking Heather back to have it out with the three of them. JMO
end quote

this would make sense to me if SM was out working late at a business in the MB area--remember one of our members says he was allowed in late to work after the business closed. so he works late til around 130 then on his way home stops and calls HE phone to say that he is leaving TM and wants her back hoping she will answer and say well then come right on over. but no answer so he leaves a voice mail. .. waits. no response. he goes home. HE gets the message and calls her roommate. thinks about it ---then calls the pay phone--no answer--then calls his cell which TM has. then who knows how the rest played out.

My whole thing is, if LE says she was kidnapped and killed at PTL and they had the evidence to get the murder warrants, they know everything that we don't. I have went with the Heather being killed in the truck from the start. And after the bond hearing I believe it even more. They took the truck when they arrested them and searched the property and the truck hasn't been released. In my opinion it is a crime scene and evidence, plus whatever they could have found in the truck. JMO
You could be right, but it doesn't prove she was killed at PTL. I mean...less than 6 minutes? Start to finish and back on the road? I don't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth