SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #30***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just a theory....what if Heather and SM never even had an opportunity to actually speak to each other that night, but SM left her a long voicemail and when she couldn't get him, she also left a voicemail, maybe even it was her who suggested PTL. But, instead of SM receiving the vm, it was TM, who became enraged, especially if Heather mentioned him leaving TM. TM could have decided she would be the one to show up at PTL, maybe forcing Heather into her truck, throwing Heather's phone in the river and taking Heather back to have it out with the three of them. JMO

this would make sense to me if SM was out working late at a business in the MB area--remember one of our members says he was allowed in late to work after the business closed. so he works late til around 130 then on his way home stops and calls HE phone to say that he is leaving TM and wants her back hoping she will answer and say well then come right on over. but no answer so he leaves a voice mail. .. waits. no response. he goes home. HE gets the message and calls her roommate. thinks about it ---then calls the pay phone--no answer--then calls his cell which TM has. then who knows how the rest played out.

That is another possible scenario. But based on LE warrants saying she was kidnapped and murdered at PTL, TM would have had to kill her then.
Also, I don't know how quickly SM would get a call into work, as they had just returned from the Florida Disney trip.

I have the feeling that Heather really angered Tammy in two ways; first by daring to have an affair and trying to steal her man, and second by rejecting him, giving him up without a battle meant he was somehow unworthy. Perhaps Tammy was angered that Heather's rejection hurt Sid. Not only was she a ^%$ but "she hurt my man and she should die for that..."

quote-----MommyPlatt

Just a theory....what if Heather and SM never even had an opportunity to actually speak to each other that night, but SM left her a long voicemail and when she couldn't get him, she also left a voicemail, maybe even it was her who suggested PTL. But, instead of SM receiving the vm, it was TM, who became enraged, especially if Heather mentioned him leaving TM. TM could have decided she would be the one to show up at PTL, maybe forcing Heather into her truck, throwing Heather's phone in the river and taking Heather back to have it out with the three of them. JMO
end quote

this would make sense to me if SM was out working late at a business in the MB area--remember one of our members says he was allowed in late to work after the business closed. so he works late til around 130 then on his way home stops and calls HE phone to say that he is leaving TM and wants her back hoping she will answer and say well then come right on over. but no answer so he leaves a voice mail. .. waits. no response. he goes home. HE gets the message and calls her roommate. thinks about it ---then calls the pay phone--no answer--then calls his cell which TM has. then who knows how the rest played out.

Except the documents state HE was murdered by both TM & SM at PTL.

ETA: I see another posted had posted the same just before I did, my apologies.

Hey all!

This is my very first post here at Websleuths although I have been reading everyone's posts throughout this entire case. This case is especially close to my heart and I feel so distraught that Heather is still yet to be found. Her poor family deserves closure and I wish one of the Ms would just go ahead and spill the beans on where she is. That being said I just wanted to give my theory on what happened that night. Forgive me if my theory has already been given because I've read a LOT of these 30 threads but not ALL. This is JMO....
I think the Ms were driving around town that night looking for trouble, doing explicit things in public (two different places we KNOW of) and TM had the idea for SM to call HE. She probably already had the idea in her head for HE to be lured to PTL when the 1:35 pay phone call took place. But HE had just gotten back from her date, she was tired and something in the Ms plan went awry. She called BW and then after almost an hour of thinking she made the horrible mistake of calling him back. That's when the Ms got their second chance and SM told her to meet them at PTL. With their plan back into place they waited until she got there and then left their house and drove to PTL. I believe TM was lying in wait in the backseat and when HE climbed into the vehicle they subdued her. I'm still not convinced the murder took place in the Ms vehicle, this is where I get thrown off. HE's car was found locked and her purse and phone were missing. All this happened in 6 minutes, not to mention it takes a minute each way (give or take) to get to the first camera from PTL. That is a very short amount of time for two people to commit murder, especially because (as far as we know) the Ms have never commited a murder before. SO I think they must have subdued her and either commited the murder in the truck or somewhere farther away maybe 30 miles or so from PTL and their home. I don't believe they went back to their house until everything was finished and disposed of.

That is what I believe happened. JMO.

I pray everyday Heather will be returned to her family.

:wagon:

That is another possible scenario. But based on LE warrants saying she was kidnapped and murdered at PTL, TM would have had to kill her then.
Also, I don't know how quickly SM would get a call into work, as they had just returned from the Florida Disney trip.

right---but Im trying to make sense of how and why SM was out that late alone to be able to make a call on 10th ave calling HE to say he is leaving TM and wants her back. the rest of the night after the first call is anyones guess and could still fit with the timeline as we know it. the work could have been scheduled from before the trip. all we have is speculation.
but was he alone? round and round we go

You could be right, but it doesn't prove she was killed at PTL. I mean...less than 6 minutes? Start to finish and back on the road? I don't see it.

Okay, they pull in at the landing, Heather was waiting beside her car bc she thought she was going to go ride around and talk with SM. Heather gets right into the truck, SM locks doors, TM from behind, shoots or strangles Heather as SM is turning around in the parking lot to leave. Heather about 80 pounds, TM 200+, with SM in the front, possibly, ugh... possibly holding his arm across her so she cannot move(kidnapping, not being allowed to leave, held against her will) and they are already heading back up the road. I am trying to follow with what LE is saying and what everyone thinks TM state of mind was, SM being controlled and poor Heather just wanting to talk to someone she obviously cared for. Its so sad.

SM and TM were out having sex in their vehicle according to LE so my guess is he wasn't working, but he could have taken breaks I suppose. He seemed to work for restaurants/bars a lot and they don't close until after 2:00am in a lot of places. I don't think we know where he was working during that time.

right---but Im trying to make sense of how and why SM was out that late alone to be able to make a call on 10th ave calling HE to say he is leaving TM and wants her back. the rest of anyones guess could still fit with the timeline. it could have been scheduled work from before the trip. all we have is speculation.
but was he alone? round and round we go

Maybe other family was at the M's house or they got the grandparents next door to babysit and SM and TM were out together, her drinking and him being told what to do and where to go. Maybe even he was drinking, we can't say he wasn't.
All we can do is wait for trial and pray that Heather is found and comes home between then.

SM and TM were out having sex in their vehicle according to LE so my guess is he wasn't working, but he could have taken breaks I suppose. He seemed to work for restaurants/bars a lot and they don't close until after 2:00am in a lot of places. I don't think we know where he was working during that time.

until the trial and we find out if LE has video of those IE events Im leaning towards SM said that to give himself an alibi. thats what the news articles seem to be saying if they are quoting LE correctly. heck SM own atty is saying that they were arrested because SM said he was out doing that not that LE found out about it and arrested them . it was the words of SM that got them charged for IE.
from the newspaper article--------

Kirk Truslow, Sidney Moorer’s attorney, said his client has a very limited criminal record with only one shoplifting charge dating back a few years.
Moorer paid a small fine to satisfy that charge. Truslow said the indecent exposure charges stemmed from sexual encounters Moorer had with his wife around the time of Elvis’ disappearance.
“My client was interviewed for long periods of time after Ms. Elvis disappeared, and during that time he mentioned to law enforcement that he had marital relations with his wife in his vehicle,” he said. “Months later (police) took his statement and obtained an arrest warrant for indecent exposure.”

and here the asst prosecutor is saying the same thing---the confession of SM led to the charges------
Elder said during initial interviews with police, the Moorers admitted to going to different areas of the Myrtle Beach area in the early morning hours of Dec. 18 after Elvis’ disappearance to have sexual relations. Those incidents led to the indecent exposure charges.

http://m.myhorrynews.com/news/article_588cb81e-ae0b-11e3-86e2-0017a43b2370.html?mode=jqm

I think Heather would have called her father, or if not him, a friend, if she was heading out to do anything other than what she thought was to meet and talk to SM. If she had been threatened, or told that SM was in danger, for example. I really believe she was convinced she was just going to see him, to either end it for good or discuss a possible reconciliation.

IMO she wouldn't have called a family member. LE has provided evidence that she had been harassed and threatened by TM in the past, yet no one in her family was aware of her relationship with SM. The only person that she might have called was her roommate, but she was too far away to help. If her call was answered by TM and she said "meet me at PTL or I'll blow SM's head off and then I'll kill you and your family", I think HE would go. When you're 20 you still think you are invincible and can handle anything that comes your way.

I have the feeling that Heather really angered Tammy in two ways; first by daring to have an affair and trying to steal her man, and second by rejecting him, giving him up without a battle meant he was somehow unworthy. Perhaps Tammy was angered that Heather's rejection hurt Sid. Not only was she a ^%$ but "she hurt my man and she should die for that..."
She didn't care about his feelings, imo.

I do think Heather and SM spoke...at least the second time, as close to five minutes seems too long for a voice mail to lead her out into the night. And I do not buy that she would talk to TM for that long, if at all. IMO, that is a fairly long phone call these days. I was on hold for five minutes yesterday, as my Tracfone shows the time ticking away, and it was pretty darned long.

until the trial and we find out if LE has video of those IE events Im leaning towards SM said that to give himself an alibi. thats what the news articles seem to be saying if they are quoting LE correctly. heck SM own atty is saying that they were arrested because SM said he was out doing that not that LE found out about it and arrested them . it was the words of SM that got them charged for IE.

Kirk Truslow, Sidney Moorer’s attorney, said his client has a very limited criminal record with only one shoplifting charge dating back a few years.
Moorer paid a small fine to satisfy that charge. Truslow said the indecent exposure charges stemmed from sexual encounters Moorer had with his wife around the time of Elvis’ disappearance.
“My client was interviewed for long periods of time after Ms. Elvis disappeared, and during that time he mentioned to law enforcement that he had marital relations with his wife in his vehicle,” he said. “Months later (police) took his statement and obtained an arrest warrant for indecent exposure.”

and here the asst prosecutor is saying the same thing---the confession of SM led to the charges------
Elder said during initial interviews with police, the Moorers admitted to going to different areas of the Myrtle Beach area in the early morning hours of Dec. 18 after Elvis’ disappearance to have sexual relations. Those incidents led to the indecent exposure charges.

http://m.myhorrynews.com/news/article_588cb81e-ae0b-11e3-86e2-0017a43b2370.html?mode=jqm
Video surveillance tapes would give LE the corroboration of the story and the time stamps of those deeds. ;)

As for the exposure charges, warrants state the Moorers exposed themselves on two occasions between December 17 and December 18.

The first instance occurred at Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle in Conway. The other instance happened in the 1300 block of Celebrity Circle in Myrtle Beach, according to the warrants.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_a500148a-9c85-11e3-a92f-0017a43b2370.html

Whew! Thread city! :) ty for all your alls input. And welcome to all the newbies!
If both of them did this together A-Z then my motive for sm would be to get back to normal before tm discovered the affair. It's safe to say these two cats are sexual deviants. Could tm have wanted sm to lure Heather there (ptl) to degrade her and sm profess his undying love towards tm? Tm had such rage towards Heather. I think it was eating away at her narcissistic pride. (I'm not a doctor but I play one on t.v.) if it walks like a duck ect. I thoroughly believe what Heather texted tm. You are obsessed with me. I believe tm took every bad thing in her present life (including her alcoholism) and blamed it on Heather. I have a hard time reconciling that sm did this to someone that cared for him and vice versa. But this world is full of evil and sometimes you have to accept that some people are just evil. Imo. I think sm agreed to do it because he was miserable with tm's jealousies/doubts. Both of them wrongly placed all their woes on an innocent slip of a girl. Getting rid of the problem. As sm texted tm (or tm to tm) -I can make it better....way better

So has anyone else been flip flopping on the significance of the pay phone? I think I'm now set on the theory that it wasn't part of whatever ploy one or both of the M's had for that night. As stupid as they are, it doesn't make sense that they wouldn't account for her calling SM's phone back at any point. Unless "by the way dad doesn't have a phone anymore" was some SUPER premeditated attempt to get her not to do that, but I doubt it. She was definitely in control of his phone for large amounts of time.

EXCELLENT catch from someone earlier in the thread about the 4+ minute phone call still happening AFTER she already started driving to PTL. That screams immense urgency, like grab-your-keys-don't-lock-front-door "okay okay I'm coming right this second" urgency. I don't know what that means yet. If SM had swayed HE with some nostalgic appeal to emotion, I think (and I know how stupidly speculative this is) that would result in HRE taking a second to gather her thoughts, maybe touch up her appearance, taking a deep breath, before going to meet him.*

So, based on TM's threats against SM sent to HRE that were revealed today, I started wondering if it was more like "I'm leaving her and I'm scared for my life." But I couldn't play that out in a way that explains how SM would've ended up somewhere without his own car, and how he could've claimed that HRE would've helped him specifically.

So maybe more like a "She knows you called me, she knows where you live and she's coming, come to PTL and we'll flee together." Safety, not romance. Followed by some "I'm here, where are you, are YOU okay" from HRE to SM.

However, that contradicts the idea of SM not being in on it since before the pay phone call, and doesn't take into account that HRE probably would've gone to her parents' house for safety.. so basically none of it makes sense whatsoever. Thankfully, as HCPD has shown, that doesn't mean they haven't made sense of it, and I'm very very relieved by that fact.

*On the other hand, I'm reminded of an ex calling 20 year-old me during a confusing break to come meet him immediately at a weird place at a weird hour to talk about "us" and if I don't come now we're done forever, and how I raced out the door in house slippers covered in acrylic paint because how could anything possibly seem more urgent. :aktion1:

Video surveillance tapes would give LE the corroboration of the story and the time stamps of those deeds. ;)

As for the exposure charges, warrants state the Moorers exposed themselves on two occasions between December 17 and December 18.

The first instance occurred at Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle in Conway. The other instance happened in the 1300 block of Celebrity Circle in Myrtle Beach, according to the warrants.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_a500148a-9c85-11e3-a92f-0017a43b2370.html

How useful and simultaneously revolting it would be to know the timestamps and durations of those recorded encounters.

I wonder if it was LE asking them "What were you doing at X, Y, Z locations at these hours?" and one of them responding that they were just being their happily married, experimental selves (barf). The thought of SM and HRE having relations in a car would've certainly been fresh on TM's mind; I can see her jumping to that that if she were caught off guard by claims of surveillance, same with SM if that had been the minimizing story he told her. Then the positively egregious FB posts about similar acts in mall dressing rooms to retroactively corroborate the habit. In Elizabeth Marriott's case from NH, the perps discarded evidence at several different locations that same night. A school dumpster, a restaurant dumpster, etc.

Great post! This article

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/03/18/4104390/testimony-weaves-a-tale-of-how.html

Says tm sent Heather pictures of the sex positions that occured during the I.e charges in question.
Imo when sm was questioned they asked him when was the first contact you had with Heather after the break up. I think sm knew they would see those texts. I think he told LE that his wife sent texts of nudes and he called her from a payphone to apologize. Imo sm is talking. Sm is blaming tm for handcuffing him, taking away his phone (ways of communication) and even going as so far as going to work with him. Imo sm is blaming tm's jealousy, drug use and mental illness (es). I think they are both guilty but sm is rolling the dice for a lighter sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth