SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #30***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to contact the court clerk tomorrow and see if they will release the transcripts from the hearing.

I have thought about that and my anger would def be with my significant other, they are the one that makes the promise to be with you. The other woman is wrong if she finds out about the marriage and continues with the affair. But the spouse cheating has to be the most heartbreaking part.

Precisely.

I have thought about that and my anger would def be with my significant other, they are the one that makes the promise to be with you. The other woman is wrong if she finds out about the marriage and continues with the affair. But the spouse cheating has to be the most heartbreaking part.
The exception being unless spouse cheated with one's best friend.

Ugh, I just arrived at this thread and you are already on page 11 :(

It is akin to the robbery scenario. 2 go in to rob a bank, one kills a guard- both are charged with murder.
But we are discussing if one is being held at gunpoint in order to demand they go along with the plan. In a robbery, you have two willing participants in a felony and if one kills the guard...they are equally responsible due to the initial crime...right?

OMG, hold on, the call that Heather made to SM cell phone(3:17 am 4.5minutes) before she left was just over 4 minutes long, which means they were still talking when she was getting in her car and leaving(3:21 am). SM was making sure that Heather was heading that way, well TM was making sure through SM that she was. Very good show of premeditation, I think. That is even more heartbreaking.

OMG, hold on, the call that Heather made to SM cell phone(3:17 am 4.5minutes) before she left was just over 4 minutes long, which means they were still talking when she was getting in her car and leaving(3:21 am). SM was making sure that Heather was heading that way, well TM was making sure through SM that she was. Very good show of premeditation, I think. That is even more heartbreaking.
Oh wow good catch!

0]Im going with Peach Tree Grocery[/B], the place I posted pics of for you guys, its a quick minute drive to the house and 3 minutes to PTL.

I'm confused. This dang payphone again. Why are you going with the PT Grocery phone, when the SM call was identified in the media as the 10th ave. location?

IMO, it still seems not quite real that this (IMO) tacky, fantasy-life living, apparently "average" couple of "nobodies" could be the cause of such devastation to so many. I mean no particular brains or skills, nothing but falseness and lies to display their lives as something unrelated to reality...they should just be people one might laugh at, or roll their eyes over. And yet look at the end result...I guess they will gain their "fame" finally. JMO

I'm confused. This dang payphone again. Why are you going with the PT Grocery phone, when the SM call was identified in the media as the 10th ave. location?

OH, I'm not, with everything that came out and the pace of threads here, I overlooked and wasn't thinking. :scared:

I was looking at the times and it just made sense, after the first attempt to talk with Heather not going so well, he had to say something pretty convincing in that 4.5 minutes to make her leave while she was still on the phone.
Would she have done it if TM was on the phone and threatening to kill SM if she did not go? Would Heather have done it to save him?

IMO, it still seems not quite real that this (IMO) tacky, fantasy-life living, apparently "average" couple of "nobodies" could be the cause of such devastation to so many. I mean no particular brains or skills, nothing but falseness and lies to display their lives as something unrelated to reality...they should just be people one might laugh at, or roll their eyes over. And yet look at the end result...I guess they will gain their "fame" finally. JMO
She was never happy being a nobody.

I think Heather would have called her father, or if not him, a friend, if she was heading out to do anything other than what she thought was to meet and talk to SM. If she had been threatened, or told that SM was in danger, for example. I really believe she was convinced she was just going to see him, to either end it for good or discuss a possible reconciliation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth