SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #30***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone mentioned trying to find a link to the One Tree Hill show since TM was an addict.
I'm now very concerned that my daughter is a OTH fan as well. She has all the seasons, has seen each episode many times, we've visited Wilmington to see the location of certain houses they use, and the river court, and we've stood around watching them shoot scenes when we stumbled upon filming by accident when we were down there.
So I'm going to enlist my daughters help to see if I give her the few details we have if she can think of a similarity to an episode of the show or some storyline. It's worth a shot. That show is filled with crazy characters and crazier storylines.

Maybe I missed it but how did TM even find out that SM was having an affair with Heather in the first place? Does anyone have that information?

When the Fb drama started I left the threads until there was an arrest, so I missed a good portion of the comments. I have been trying to diligently go back but its hard to glean fact from fiction from some of the earlier information..

Thanks!

Kelly

I'd like to know. I think that is a fact we do not know anything about.

Here are some videos I had bookmarked a long time ago to view later. Can't remember if I found them here or somewhere else.

Anyways, it is someone driving 501 and the area around Heather's condo. Not sure it would help anyone, but I thought I would share:

Along 501 - YouTube

Just wondering if TM actually stated anywhere that it was a PI following SM or if she just stated he was being followed and it's being inferred that it was a PI?

I would maybe even add that TM version of "following" could include:
- she following him herself
- tracking his cell phone usage
- having friends / relatives verify his whereabouts

Or, maybe she was lying when she texted that and was using it as a scare tactic.

I agree. Another option (purely speculation) is that she *could* have purchased a gps tracker for his vehicle.

I do wonder if the pay phone issue is not just a one time thing. We know from the bond hearing that SM was no longer allowed to have a cell phone and TM even monitored his SM. So, I think the pay phone was something Heather and SM had done before. Maybe not this particular pay phone but I am sure that there are plenty of pay phones near the TK he could have had contact with her. When relationships end, it is not uncommon for some contact to happen a few times after to make sure that it is the best decision. They couldn't speak to each other on his cell, so he went to a pay phone. Honestly, calling her using his cell was probably a stupid thing to do anyway. Usually affairs are 'fun' because of the duplicity and the risks involved of having someone find out. People usually go to great lengths to hide them. So a pay phone seems to me something that they would have used more than once as a form of communication to meet.

Kelly

Good point. And the fact that he even knew her number at all.....who memorizes phone numbers anymore? He probably had to if he wasn't allowed to have a cell phone.

Here are some videos I had bookmarked a long time ago to view later. Can't remember if I found them here or somewhere else.

Anyways, it is someone driving 501 and the area around Heather's condo. Not sure it would help anyone, but I thought I would share:

Along 501 - YouTube

where that lady makes a right towards the beach, if she would have turned left she would have been 1-2 minute ride from Heathers apartment.

In one of the videos, she goes to her apt.

I don't know her exact building but I went to the complex and then drove to PTL just to see how much time it takes and at the late hour she was out that would have been minimal traffic. So, the timeline may have moved a minute of so faster that late at night.

According to article quoted in these threads earlier: "Elder said during initial interviews with police, the Moorers admitted to going to different areas of the Myrtle Beach area in the early morning hours of Dec. 18 after Elvis’ disappearance to have sexual relations."

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/03/18/4104390/testimony-weaves-a-tale-of-how.html

If that is so, and SM admitted to such, they won't need a video for the IE charges, they have a confession.

From your link......

Horry County police first charged the couple with obstruction of justice and two counts each with indecent exposure when they were taken into custody at their home last month. The indecent exposure arrest warrants accuse the Moorers of exposing themselves in public between Dec. 17 and Dec. 18 at 1325 Celebrity Circle and in Conway at Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle, respectively.

Truslow said police charged the couple because they had “martial relations” in a vehicle prior to the case and it was irrelevant. But Elder said police learned the couple went to the places and had sex, then Tammy Moorer sent photos of their sexual positions to Elvis.

Did we ever hear when the photo of TM with the gun hugging SM was taken?

Pretty damning if that was sent to Heather.

Did we ever hear when the photo of TM with the gun hugging SM was taken?

Pretty damning if that was sent to Heather.

I will try to find it but I think that was listed as after the fact. Still even after the fact, it shows a lot.

Two questions for all...

When do you think the trial will be? Do you think this is going to be one of those cases that takes 3-5+ years to get to the trial? I think that if there are not many delays, it could start as early as the beginning of 2015.

Also, do you think the trial will get a lot of national coverage? I feel like the case has all the right ingredients, but as of right now, there hasn't been much national interest. You would think the media would want to get the public familiar with the players, the facts, sort of build up interest and anticipation in the case before the trial, instead of just bombarding everyone when the trial starts with a case most have never heard of.

I can't help but wonder: did SM know, deep down, what his wife was capable of? I've got no doubt my husband could and would kill someone to protect his family... but he wouldn't risk it all over an affair. he'd be hurt, pissed, he'd be furious. but he wouldn't go THAT far.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Goodnight all. Floridamomma, best wishes for smooth sailin' tomorrow!

awww thank you.... surgery tomorrow, busy day getting life in order today!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Two questions for all...

When do you think the trial will be? Do you think this is going to be one of those cases that takes 3-5+ years to get to the trial? I think that if there are not many delays, it could start as early as the beginning of 2015.

Also, do you think the trial will get a lot of national coverage? I feel like the case has all the right ingredients, but as of right now, there hasn't been much national interest.

I think it would be easier to try and gauge that timeline once the prelim hearing is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth