SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #30***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her receipt time was at 4:18PM (afternoon). So not related to Sidney's call (2:39 AM)

From what record is this 2:39 call time? He called her at 1:35, they spoke, and she tried to call him at the pay phone at 2:29 but there was no answer. They then spoke at 3:17, according to LE.

Yes, perhaps it is, but I'm not talking about clinical narcissism, diagnosed by a professional -- I'm talking about what is called narcissism in this forum.

Ok then, IMO, I believe that Tammy is a clinical narcissist that will someday be diagnosed by a professional. Can't speak for others that use the term or what they mean, but that's what I'm talking about. MOO!

Yes, this is the location that Heather bought gas at on Dec 17, before her date.

For myself, I am trying to find out where on 10th ave N the phone is that SM called from at 2:39 on Dec 18th. This looks like a pretty busy area.

That pay phone call was @ 1:35am.

• 1:35am: SM called Heather from a pay phone on 10th Avenue North; the call lasted 4.83 minutes

I keep hearing about a red car, but I have yet to see it. I have seen 2 trucks. :dunno:

I figured it out. The red truck taken the day of the arrest was TM father's truck. A red early to mid 90's red ext cab Chevy Silverado. The truck in the google picture at the kangaroo on 10th and seaboard is a 99-04 red ext cab chevy silverado. so both red, both chevys, but totally different models.

No, but IMO PTG is close and convenient. With the timeline, I think that the number was one that Heather may have recognized if SM ever called her from it in the past. Its close to a minute drive, 1/8 mile to the end of the road the M's live on and make a right and about 1/8 mile. JMO

You think S called Heather from two different payphones and they haven't told us about the other one?

What does 4.83 minutes mean, lol?
And that does not sound like a voice mail...unless SM is my sister...

No, but IMO PTG is close and convenient. With the timeline, I think that the number was one that Heather may have recognized if SM ever called her from it in the past. Its close to a minute drive, 1/8 mile to the end of the road the M's live on and make a right and about 1/8 mile. JMO
So close enough to walk it easily...correct?

I'm not so sure that they were stalking her, other than TM stalking her online. If that were the case, they would have shown that in the bond hearing. I think that SM contacted Heather after they got back, maybe bc he was leaving TM or maybe just to try and "hook up". I think his contacting Heather set a chain of unfortunate events into motion. But I don't think TM was stalking her in the sense of following her everywhere. Just watching her online to see if she mentioned SM or tried to contact him.

Perhaps the photo of HE learning to drive a stick shift during her date was also sent to SM. Even if it was an innocent message (or a subtle way to let SM know she was moving on) I'm certain TM would become enraged and think HE was trying to get back together with SM.

Okay, did LE state that the payphone calls the nite/morning Heather disappeared come from the payphone at 10th and Seaboard?
This is within 5 min of Heather's apt but it is a 15-20 minute ride way out of the way from the M's home and PTL.

Im going with Peach Tree Grocery, the place I posted pics of for you guys, its a quick minute drive to the house and 3 minutes to PTL.
That's a good theory, but it was reported that the phone call SM made was from a pay phone on 10th Ave N.

"It is not clear who Sidney Moorer was with at 1:35 a.m. Dec. 18 when he made the call from a payphone on 10th Avenue North in Myrtle Beach to Elvis."

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/20...imony-weaves-a-tale-of-how.html#storylink=cpy

Now, whether this report is true or not is anyone's guess.

I understand where you are coming from.

In this particular case...we have a woman who was evidently raised as the family "princess" and she values herself over all else in her life including her children or husband.

Snipped only for brevity. I also see where you are coming from, and yes, if we were discussing personality traits on some sort of a spectrum, I would agree that what we've seen would put her on the narcissistic end of some range.

But then again, what sort of a mental health expert could offer meaningful or accurate diagnoses off of no personal contact whatsoever? Would we here on WS be sympathetic to someone who had some expert or other exonerate him or her based on a diagnosis that was itself based on no personal contact whatsoever? I don't think so, and so I would submit there is a double standard here, and that people with no mental health expertise seem very comfortable diagnosing others with narcissism here.

Let me add that I think that, from what I have read, the Moorers have some serious mental health issues -- probably TM is the least healthy. I still don't think it's useful to label everyone who is mentally ill and conceited as a narcissist.

According to LE, Sidney called Heather from the 10th avenue gas station.

Then it still makes no sense to me. If the idea was to get her to PTL, why drive to this phone? And if they were following her, they gave up and went home until she called his phone at 3:17?

Then it still makes no sense to me. If the idea was to get her to PTL, why drive to this phone? And if they were following her, they gave up and went home until she called his phone at 3:17?

They were following her?

I figured it out. The red truck taken the day of the arrest was TM father's truck. A red early to mid 90's red ext cab Chevy Silverado. The truck in the google picture at the kangaroo on 10th and seaboard is a 99-04 red ext cab chevy silverado. so both red, both chevys, but totally different models.
Ah gotcha! Thanks! I thought I kept missing a vehicle. But I do find it odd now that I think about it...why didn't TM have a tricked out Mickey car with all her dough and the way she felt she must keep up appearances? Why wouldn't she have a second car at least? SM required the truck for his job, but that would leave her without wheels at night.

Had not thought about that but I think. You are right. HE was being followed that night IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. How else would SM know to call when she was no longer on a date?
If he was just calling to shoot the s**t, he could have done so at anytime. IMO they knew she had just gotten home from her date.

Anyone get a feeling SM is going to say he was handcuffed at the time the truck was seen in the videos and he couldn't possibly have kidnapped or killed HE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tankaroo