SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #30***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He definitely looked sedated. Remember OJs sedated look the first day of his trial?

That's my question. If this is the pay phone, he drove/was dropped off to call her from a place that's minutes from her home, then went back to his home, and to PTL from there?

This makes no sense.

Or could TM of been in truck or store. SM hung up when she came out.

Finally caught up...

I just keep going back to the initial call from Sid. I find it very uncanny that the call occurred just as she gets off her date. Ehhh...coincidence?

I wonder if that was the "initial" call- or the first one LE used in the bond case?

They disclosed/used the minimum necessary for that bond hearing, imo.

I keep asking and never get an answer to this question. Has it been proven that TM and or SM sent pictures of themselves having sex to heather? This keeps getting posted like it is fact and maybe it is but I just want to see where that comes from since the IE description I read said it came from SM confessing to sex in his vehicle with TM but no mention of pictures.

Can someone post a link to where I can see this actually happened or is this just an opinion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Horry County police first charged the couple with obstruction of justice and two counts each with indecent exposure when they were taken into custody at their home last month. The indecent exposure arrest warrants accuse the Moorers of exposing themselves in public between Dec. 17 and Dec. 18 at 1325 Celebrity Circle and in Conway at Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle, respectively.Truslow said police charged the couple because they had “martial relations” in a vehicle prior to the case and it was irrelevant. But Elder said police learned the couple went to the places and had sex, then Tammy Moorer sent photos of their sexual positions to Elvis.The acts were a culmination of revenge toward Elvis, Elder said. “Heather was in fact fearful of Tammy during this time period."

What is hard for me to understand is how they would risk going to prison for the rest of their lives. For TM , it must have been her narcistic ways thinking she could get away with it and thought there is no way she would be caught.

For SM, he obviously listened to most everything TM told him and went along with it.

It is just amazing to me though since they had children of their own and a house and were doing pretty good. Just amazing that they would risk throwing it all away.

It makes me think TM had some real issues and they may have been getting worse over time.

It is so sad and shocking and PREVENTABLE. This did not have to happen at all.
So upsetting.

Had not thought about that but I think. You are right. HE was being followed that night IMO

Yea...that quoted one of my wonderful spelling / phone skills. Noticed after it posted. It is occurred.

Across from the Kangaroo is a Sonic, also around that area within a 2 block radius is a Jiffy Lube, a shopping center with a Staples, a toys r us and several industrial businesses. I am wondering what the significance of this particular gas station is? Is this where Heather bought gas? This gas station is about a 3 minute drive from Heathers apartment.
Yes, this is the location that Heather bought gas at on Dec 17, before her date.

For myself, I am trying to find out where on 10th ave N the phone is that SM called from at 2:39 on Dec 18th. This looks like a pretty busy area.

how eery that the other M car is red and looks just like that...eww this whole case is becoming creepier by the minute...
I keep hearing about a red car, but I have yet to see it. I have seen 2 trucks. :dunno:

I feel sorry for her date that night. Imagine taking a girl home and cops showing up at your house because she is missing. Poor guy.

OT, and just my opinion, but just because someone is a terrible person suspected of being involved in a crime, it doesn't mean that s/he is a narcissist. [modsnip]. I don't know if it was some TV show or if it just something of the order of a catchphrase, but yeesh, 'narcissist' seems to me to be of no value whatsoever anymore.

Just a theory....what if Heather and SM never even had an opportunity to actually speak to each other that night, but SM left her a long voicemail and when she couldn't get him, she also left a voicemail, maybe even it was her who suggested PTL. But, instead of SM receiving the vm, it was TM, who became enraged, especially if Heather mentioned him leaving TM. TM could have decided she would be the one to show up at PTL, maybe forcing Heather into her truck, throwing Heather's phone in the river and taking Heather back to have it out with the three of them. JMO

Like how weak minded can someone be like SM. So weak you let someone risk a life behind bars for you.

I not only would have just called LE on my spouse but I would have turned in my own mother before I would let ANYONE jeapordize my freedom like SM seemed to have let TM get him in trouble and go along with her evil plans.

It really is incredible.

Someone posted a link at the end of the last thread that is where people are getting it from. Here is what I gather, right away SM tells LE about the sex in the car in hopes to prove an alibi...maybe. It sounds like later down the road it is discovered some sex texts were sent heather from Tammy. They both involve these two having sex, but the act of sending sexual act pictures is not IE. The charge is actually, Communicating obscene messages to other persons without consent." What I read was they initially weren't going to charge them, but when they saw they sent her pictures it showed rage and she was scared, so they did after the fact.

But again, to me this makes no sense. The pictures have nothing to do with the IE. Charge them with, Communicating obscene messages to other persons without consent. The IE charges will not stick unless they have video. I think the thought process is so flawed and I pray this is not how they speak or act about the murder or kidnapping.

I don't think they can...Heather's not here to testify that she didn't consent...though it's obvious to us she wouldn't have consented...it may have been more difficult when they were just looking for a reason to hold them, thus the IE charge.

Someone posted a link at the end of the last thread that is where people are getting it from.

Thank you for the response. I really appreciate the info.

If it was a premeditated set up, which IMO I believe it was, I don't think they would have sent pics. If they followed HE and waited for her to get home so SM could call her and say he was leaving TM and try to get her to meet him at PTL, why send pics of them having sex? She would never meet him out after that

Something to think about: A narcissist cannot see things from another's point of view or put themselves in the shoes of someone else. My bet is that TM, and especially if she was under the influence of any substances, did not even consider that Heather might call her roommate, text the date, send a picture to her father from her date and post on her Tumbler instead of responding to SM's call. I'm thinking that TM forced SM to go to all the places they went that night, to make the call from the payphone and when Heather didn't jump up immediately and agree to meet him and run out right then and there that TM became enraged even more. LE says that the 3:16 & 3:17 AM call to SM's phone put the person answering that phone at the M's address. So, the big question would be: does the phone track it's location for the days surrounding the 17th & 18th as well? Wouldn't that give LE an idea as to where to look for Heather...as in tracking the location and the amount of time spent at the specific locations.

If the pings and GPS can put them at particular isolated spots, for more than a few minutes, on the days surrounding Heather's disappearance or just staying close to home wouldn't it be wise to check out those locations, too?

Who here thinks the same two white men harassing TE might be the same as the men menacing SM. Maybe TM paid those two guys to threaten both TE and SM. Maybe they have a stake in this situation that they need to protect. Like helping TM get rid of evidence.

I keep hearing about a red car, but I have yet to see it. I have seen 2 trucks. :dunno:

Did they say what kind of red car it is??? I've never seen this either. I have never seen a red car in their driveway in any of the photos from the arrest and search. I have also not seen a red car at all when I drive past their house. Or stopped and taken pics to share on here.

OT, and just my opinion, but just because someone is a terrible person suspected of being involved in a crime, it doesn't mean that s/he is a narcissist. I read that diagnosis here so very often that it becomes meaningless. I don't know if it was some TV show or if it just something of the order of a catchphrase, but yeesh, 'narcissist' seems to me to be of no value whatsoever anymore.

I agree it's overused..but Tammy is a textbook case. When I posted earlier, I was clear that I meant in the true psychiatric sense, not just as a catchphrase.

Also, I'm by no means an expert! But to me, she is the classic narcissist.

6 minutes isnt long to kill someone and load up a body. I think TM was very enraged. She either just plowed over her or jumped out and hit her real hard with something. If she was shot there should be blood around there. Also the truck. Even if they tried to clean it up. I wonder why LE think she was killed there?

I wonder if that was the "initial" call- or the first one LE used in the bond case?

They disclosed/used the minimum necessary for that bond hearing, imo.

But wasn't it stated that she didn't get any calls during the date. So, I think the payphone call was the initial call on 12/18 that put things in motion. It just to much of a coincidence thst she received the call just as she is getting off her date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member