SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #30***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my question. If this is the pay phone, he drove/was dropped off to call her from a place that's minutes from her home, then went back to his home, and to PTL from there?

This makes no sense.
Maybe he went back home to figure out a way to get his truck so he could meet HRE at PTL, but HRE called before he could get away and all hell broke loose.

OT, and just my opinion, but just because someone is a terrible person suspected of being involved in a crime, it doesn't mean that s/he is a narcissist. I read that diagnosis here so very often that it becomes meaningless. I don't know if it was some TV show or if it just something of the order of a catchphrase, but yeesh, 'narcissist' seems to me to be of no value whatsoever anymore.

In this particular case from reading many of her own words and from seeing people that knew her personally comment about her, I think that term is very valid in this particular situation for TM. Not so much for SM.

But TM had all the signs and there is a good basis to attach that label.

I think the Dishboard account has been removed but you could have judged for yourself if it is still available. It was incredible.

"Horry County police first charged the couple with obstruction of justice and two counts each with indecent exposure when they were taken into custody at their home last month. The indecent exposure arrest warrants accuse the Moorers of exposing themselves in public between Dec. 17 and Dec. 18 at 1325 Celebrity Circle and in Conway at Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle, respectively.Truslow said police charged the couple because they had “martial relations” in a vehicle prior to the case and it was irrelevant. But Elder said police learned the couple went to the places and had sex, then Tammy Moorer sent photos of their sexual positions to Elvis.The acts were a culmination of revenge toward Elvis, Elder said. “Heather was in fact fearful of Tammy during this time period."

Justice, thank you. I kept hearing it but didn't know if it was fact or opinion. I appreciate your clearing it up. Just doesn't jive with SM calling and saying he was leaving. I can't put those two together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a theory....what if Heather and SM never even had an opportunity to actually speak to each other that night, but SM left her a long voicemail and when she couldn't get him, she also left a voicemail, maybe even it was her who suggested PTL. But, instead of SM receiving the vm, it was TM, who became enraged, especially if Heather mentioned him leaving TM. TM could have decided she would be the one to show up at PTL, maybe forcing Heather into her truck, throwing Heather's phone in the river and taking Heather back to have it out with the three of them. JMO

I think you're very close. She could have killed Heather and brought her back to Sid- "look what you made me do! take care of it!"

I agree it's overused..but Tammy is a textbook case. When I posted earlier, I was clear that I meant in the true psychiatric sense, not just as a catchphrase.

Also, I'm by no means an expert! But to me, she is the classic narcissist.

Perhaps what is seen as her 'narcissism' is really just one symptom of whatever the greater issue is. With respect, to call someone a textbook case would imply that someone has read a number of textbooks on the subject, that is, that they were experts (and to be fair, experts do not read textbooks at all -- they read books, or texts -- expert materials that are not called textbooks, as textbooks are written for children).

Jumping off this response, here is a up close "google guy" look at this Kangaroo Express at 10th and Seaboard (survellience camera on corner of building pointed at payphone) here is where Heather's receipt is most likely from, do we have a time on the receipt? Does it coincide with phone attempts? SM could have called her from here to come get him, leaving message I'm here left my wife, can I come to you or can you come get me. (TM has his phone)
Her receipt time was at 4:18PM (afternoon). So not related to Sidney's call (2:39 AM)

The cameras I got pictures of were the cameras at Peach Tree Grocery and the gated home beside the landing where the business Pixie Dust 4 U is based.

But I think I can give you an idea of the area where that Kangaroo is!!!!

Do you have these pictures uploaded somewhere? I'd love to see the Pixie place.

But wasn't it stated that she didn't get any calls during the date. So, I think the payphone call was the initial call on 12/18 that put things in motion. It just to much of a coincidence thst she received the call just as she is getting off her date.

He could have called her before the date- or saw her at the gas station or Burger King. She could have told him she was going on a date, even sent the driving pic. He called to see if she was home yet. We won't know until discovery/trial. I don't believe they were apart all those months.

I feel sorry for her date that night. Imagine taking a girl home and cops showing up at your house because she is missing. Poor guy.

Yeah there was a lot of previous discussion about how lucky he was that LE did such a good job very early on. And how so very lucky he was that Heather called the roomate that night.

It could have been much worse for him had that phone call not taken place

Perhaps what is seen as her 'narcissism' is really just one symptom of whatever the greater issue is. With respect, to call someone a textbook case would imply that someone has read a number of textbooks on the subject, that is, that they were experts (and to be fair, experts do not read textbooks at all -- they read books, or texts -- expert materials that are not called textbooks, as textbooks are written for children).

Narcissism isn't a symptom of anything, it's an horrible psychiatric disorder.

I took pictures and posted them about a week and half ago, the phone that is closest to the M's home and PTL, about a minute drive from their home and about 3 minutes to PTL would be the phone at Peach Tree Grocery.
It is the most convenient due to distance from both locations.

But we don't know for sure what phone he used?

Narcissism isn't a symptom of anything, it's an horrible psychiatric disorder.

Yes, perhaps it is, but I'm not talking about clinical narcissism, diagnosed by a professional -- [modsnip]

But we don't know for sure what phone he used?

No, but IMO PTG is close and convenient. With the timeline, I think that the number was one that Heather may have recognized if SM ever called her from it in the past. Its close to a minute drive, 1/8 mile to the end of the road the M's live on and make a right and about 1/8 mile. JMO

OT, and just my opinion, but just because someone is a terrible person suspected of being involved in a crime, it doesn't mean that s/he is a narcissist. [modsnip] . I don't know if it was some TV show or if it just something of the order of a catchphrase, but yeesh, 'narcissist' seems to me to be of no value whatsoever anymore.
I understand where you are coming from.

In this particular case...we have a woman who was evidently raised as the family "princess" and she values herself over all else in her life including her children or husband. They appear to be quite secondary and she is possessive not loving toward them. She truly could be called a narcissist, a sociopath, or even a psychopath...but the only thing we know for certain at this point is she had to have control of those around her in every way possible. TM has issues, but it will be up to a professional to decide if it fits into the realm of criminally insane (I think not).

I agree it's overused..but Tammy is a textbook case. When I posted earlier, I was clear that I meant in the true psychiatric sense, not just as a catchphrase.

Also, I'm by no means an expert! But to me, she is the classic narcissist.

I totally agree.

For other cases, it may get overused but I dont think so for TM.

And even with other cases, maybe it takes a certain type of person to kill someone and maybe one of the traits is that you have to be somewhat of a narcisist to do it which is why so many murderers may seem to have that trait. So there could be a valid reason why the term is brought up a lot when discussing murderers.

Ive been lurking a while now Yall are so fast by the time I think of something someone has already posted so I thank so many posts just to say ITA. lol I sincerely thank you all for every post.

I am wondering if it is at all possible that SM has already confessed something and this is another piece of evidence that is being held back. Does discovery take place before the prelim? I just can't imagine this guy holding on to a secret like this. He seems so weak, especially to let himself be handcuffed to the bed.

What is it about Tammy that makes you think she isnt a narcissist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tankaroo