SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #30***ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they had stun belts on instead of protective vests? Not everyone was aware murder charges were coming that day? Just guessing...

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=1013292#.UypGzc7DWWg

POLICE%20AT%20PEACHTREE%20ELVIS%202-28-14.jpg

Those don't look like wet marks to me.

Tammy "came back" to Disboards after a three year absence in Sept of 2012. She had just take a last minute cruise--kind of like the last minute trip to CA in Nov/Dec

Did anyone go missing in that area in Sept of 2012? The cruise was September 9th-September 13th
Three years would be 2009, right? And, didn't she go through another R&R period that year, per her. That was the year BD disappeared.

Folks said she was on line that day but maybe she was on a smart phone...moving about MB.

Gosh, I hope the solicitor will have to prove everything she has alleged. I'm not five, but if I were on trial for murder and a number of things were alleged to deny me bond, I sure want them to "prove it." I think anyone would.

I know of too many cases of misconduct and malfeasance by prosecutors and police, deliberately lying about evidence, getting snitches to lie, fabricating and planting evidence, and generally conducting themselves like the criminals they are sworn to prosecute.

Although I am very aware that many people had the Moorers convicted before they were even fully charged or given a bond hearing, I do believe the solicitor (the State) must prove it. Even people on this forum can't make sense of the two-minute murder and clean up time line at PTL.

As a person who is trying very hard to retain some belief in the integrity of our system, I find it hard to convict these people in my mind, or on a page, no matter how strange they may seem, without hard evidence, of which, so far, I have seen or heard of none.
Lighten up, I was just being cheeky lol! :blushing: I agree with all that you have stated in your post! :biggrin:

Maybe the skid marks are why they were so certain that something bad happened?

In case anyone was wondering, I am still here~reading.
Geez...these threads fly! Its so tough to keep up sometimes...
So in other words, kudos to everyone for seeking justice for Heather!

Not by the defense probably...but with all LE seems to have been up to with checking phones, alibis, vehicles, etc...I feel certain he was checked out. No need to drag him into the public eye, probably. Of course, the defense may bring up him as an alternative one day, but if he is cleared, he is cleared. We probably won't hear anything about him again, before a trial, if then. JMO I have decided to give LE the benefit of the doubt in this case, after seeing all they have uncovered these past months.

Sorry, that's what I meant, by LE.

Reading about that brief bit about her having an ex-bf that was possibly abusive, it just adds another layer of sadness.

I was also wondering about the girl who also worked at TK that they found murdered under a bridge last May. I wonder if maybe SM was having an affair with her too and TM found out and went into a rage. Just a thought.

Is there any proof SM had prior affairs? Did TM speak/post about her husband straying prior to last summer? Can't remember. But we do know in this case, IMO, that Heather seemed instantly attracted to SM and he may not have had to "exploit" her or pressure her, etc...so I don't think their affair on its own is proof he was a serial cheater, though he may have been. JMO

Are old yearbooks online?

We could check his name if we could find one of those

ETA or maybe an obituary for a family member?

I found his name on Classmates.com (Sidney Moorer, Summerville High School, '94). Unfortunately they don't have any yearbooks after 1987.

I was also wondering about the girl who also worked at TK that they found murdered under a bridge last May. I wonder if maybe SM was having an affair with her too and TM found out and went into a rage. Just a thought.

She was engaged when she died, I believe and no one has ever linked them as far as I kmow.

Gosh, I hope the solicitor will have to prove everything she has alleged. I'm not five, but if I were on trial for murder and a number of things were alleged to deny me bond, I sure want them to "prove it." I think anyone would.

I know of too many cases of misconduct and malfeasance by prosecutors and police, deliberately lying about evidence, getting snitches to lie, fabricating and planting evidence, and generally conducting themselves like the criminals they are sworn to prosecute.

Although I am very aware that many people had the Moorers convicted before they were even fully charged or given a bond hearing, I do believe the solicitor (the State) must prove it. Even people on this forum can't make sense of the two-minute murder and clean up time line at PTL.

As a person who is trying very hard to retain some belief in the integrity of our system, I find it hard to convict these people in my mind, or on a page, no matter how strange they may seem, without hard evidence, of which, so far, I have seen or heard of none.

Respectfully, I think the poster was noting the petulant "prove it! " ...not the underlying request for proof.

Sent from my KFTHWI

Thats a great picture of the marks on the road. Multiple marks.

IMO
The bendy one looks like someone peeling out leaving the landing area because it is darker at the further point and gets lighter towards the closest point. Normally when burning out, it is darker when you first start out. So that tells me it looks like a vehicle leaving the landing area and heading towards whoever took photo. The only weird part is why on that side of road if peeling out to leave.

Also, I cant see someone burning out pointing at the water because they could fly in the water if they go too far. And I cant see it being a vehicle coming to a screeching halt going that way because it would be darker at the nearest point.

Does any of that make any sense? :)

If TM/SM did not know LE was still looking at them after the first, apparently unofficial search (?) , maybe they decided to get all possible cash together "just in case" they felt LE was honing back in on them. She did make that delusional post about all of the people she was going to sue, just before the arrests, so she may still have felt "safe" at that point. Was it withdrawn right around 12/19, or close to date that LE first approached them? I guess we don't know.

So maybe they were hoarding their cash, checking out possible hiding/escape scenarios, and letting the house go all to h***, in preparation for a late-night skip.

I don't feel like it was a part of the crime, or why would they still have it as of 2/22? (Assuming it was a part of the $10k in house).

JMO

But what about if it wasn't part of the $10,000? Maybe the $5g was taken out and spent on whatever they needed it for. Maybe the $10g was money that came after and they put it in the safe until they were ready to use it. If the $10g was part of the accident settlement payments that were ending or recently ended, then maybe Tammy put it in the safe so as not to be taxed on her bank account, also thinking that if it were banked it'd have to be claimed on income tax.

Lovejac, I can see that you are still promoting the "hit by a truck" theory.
I will admit those look like skid marks.

Is there any proof SM had prior affairs? Did TM speak/post about her husband straying prior to last summer? Can't remember. But we do know in this case, IMO, that Heather seemed instantly attracted to SM and he may not have had to "exploit" her or pressure her, etc...so I don't think their affair on its own is proof he was a serial cheater, though he may have been. JMO

You'd have to ask TM. She started having him followed in 2012.

You'd have to ask TM. She started having him followed in 2012.

Well, either she had good reason or that is when she developed paranoia, I guess. Or she is lying...like she was about the open marriage, IMO.

I'd love to see that video of the pavement. Because, if the same marks are there, after these photos were taken, then we would know it was not wet tire marks.

We now have 2 pictures taken on 2 different days so I'm leaning towards skid marks not wet tire marks. Hopefully LE measured the tire marks and compared them to the tires on the M's and HE autos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState