SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am so glad Heather's story is getting more media attention. Unfortunately, the extra media coverage has attracted the crazy people who post evil, sick comments on the FHEF. As if her family were not already living an unbearable nightmare. Prayers for her family to stay strong and keep the faith Heather will be home soon !

I know it is getting pretty bad :( I hope the people helping run the page delete them.

Yeah, but the glamour shot is going to get more audience, I'm sure.

It's important to keep in mind that makeup can totally change someone's appearance. A 20 year old with no makeup can look like a 16 year old girl. Apply foundation, blush, eye shadow liner and lipstick to the same face and she looks older. I'm glad she's showing a lot of different images, who knows if Heather had washed the makeup off after her date or not.

I wish I could have found a live stream. Maybe someone will post it to Youtube later.

I watched it on CNN's website. Signed in with Xfinity. There are several ways to sign in.

HE's father said LE has redacted video from a drive thru on that night.... Is there a drive thru close to the road they have been searching?

Her poor parents are in for a 'circus' of weird people now. When my SIL was killed (by a car) the funeral director warned us that FREAKS would come just to LOOK! and oh my the comments......just because she made the news. YES, be prepared........unbearable for the family! God Bless them through this ordeal!

I wonder if she was working two jobs? She did work at HOB at one time from what I have saw on SM.

TK did post on their FB -bring their "kilt girl" home. Maybe she hadn't left one for her new job yet?

:banghead: I wish I could see this.

A HUGE :tyou: for those posting what is going on.

I watched it on CNN's website. Signed in with Xfinity. There are several ways to sign in.

HE's father said LE has redacted video from a drive thru on that night.... Is there a drive thru close to the road they have been searching?

this is NEW NEWS right????

:tyou: I may have to try that again.

Her poor parents are in for a 'circus' of weird people now. When my SIL was killed (by a car) the funeral director warned us that FREAKS would come just to LOOK! and oh my the comments......just because she made the news. YES, be prepared........unbearable for the family! God Bless them through this ordeal!

The wackos have been slowly coming out for days. One keeps sending me FB messages.

I found it very promising that her father said they have video. He said LE is pouring through hundreds of hours of videos and have a couple...

Anyone else catch the editor guest saying she was possibly caught on a surveillance cam? I swear he said "a possible drive thru" -was that just me?
Also occurred to me that if HCPD isn't releasing officially where her ping was & her date didn't see her going into her apartment maybe that call wasn't at her home? Wonder if her roommate has verified that? I haven't seen that. Odd too that they didn't release anything on BW.....so much to process now.

THANK YOU! I thought it was just me. Wonder what the location is?

NG transcripts come up pretty fast...we can look at those soon and reread all.

Wasn't able to get it up on Xfinity. How were her parents? How was NG to the parents?? TIA

74 guests! Welcome! I guess the publicity is already paying off.

:welcome4:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member