SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy Grace on HLN now..

20 YR old Heather Elvis - Missing Myrtle Beach, SC..

I can only speculate as to why Nancy Grace chose the photo she is showing of Heather. In my opinion, the photo of Heather on the missing poster is the one that would be more helpful to the public in helping to find her.

Yeah, but the glamour shot is going to get more audience, I'm sure.

IMO, NG would have picked up Heather's case anyway. She has people looking for the most "newsworthy" missing persons cases all the time, and more often than not they are young, white and pretty. But they probably react to posts and emails too, as they want to show what will garner best ratings. For me, just waiting to see what bit of bad info her show is likely to throw out there, if she starts the new year as she has gone on...not a fan. JMO
I was told many years ago (so take it with a grain of salt) that for every letter, email, phone call (whatever kind of correspondence) a news source receives, they assume there are 600 more people who feel the same way and did not make any contact. That is how they decide which articles should be on the main pages of each section. If this still holds true, then all the posts, emails, etc definitely make a difference.

The more eyes looking the better!!!! If someone offers to help, never turn it down. Sometimes agencies need help and should ask for it.

Nancy Grace is talking about Heather after Jeremiah Oliver on now

Oh no, I just got an alert of a missing 20 year old in Pittsburgh area! NO! NO! It is below 0 here!!!!

I guess it depends who you ask. I am going by HE's earliest Tumblr post.

<pubDate>Wed, 18 Dec 2013 01:53:05 -0500</pubDate>

From myhorrynews.com

From WMBF News

From Fox News

Miami Newsday

WISTV

Ok I misunderstood I thought you meant the one you quoted when you made the statement. Sorry.
I agree the after midnight thing has everyone stating the incorrect date.
And yes her tublr posts conflict with the current info.
I agree with you :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nancy is like a blood hound. Never backs down. Look at the Caylee Anthony case. You might not like her tactics, but she gets attention. Heather needs that attention. Thank You Nancy. Emails to her did work.

I can only speculate as to why Nancy Grace chose the photo she is showing of Heather. In my opinion, the photo of Heather on the missing poster is the one that would be more helpful to the public in helping to find her.
Possibly to show that she might look different than the other photos. It is always good to have photos showing the missing person smiling, serious, made up, not made up, dressed up, casual, any way they might actually look at any given day in their life. As an example, my daughter is casual 95% of the time, but every once in a while she will dress up so classy that her friends don't even recognize her (because it is not the norm). If she went missing, I would include one of those pictures as well as any daily type pictures. JMO.

NG seems to suggest that HE worked at the House of Blues, not TK? WTF?

It is hard to watch HE parents.....so very sad.
They keep saying House of Blues.....not TKilt???
Nothing on roommate........nothing on police report!

Am so glad Heather's story is getting more media attention. Unfortunately, the extra media coverage has attracted the crazy people who post evil, sick comments on the FHEF. As if her family were not already living an unbearable nightmare. Prayers for her family to stay strong and keep the faith Heather will be home soon !

Nancy says she's been inundated with requests to help find Heather and she wants to help find Heather!

3:41am last cell phone use...........parents don't know the ping yet

NG seems to suggest that HE worked at the House of Blues, not TK? WTF?

I wonder if she was working two jobs? She did work at HOB at one time from what I have saw on SM.

It's good to hear that her date has been helping. Poor guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warsovika