SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that segment was way too rushed but I guess it gets her face out there. NG is very seldom useful in the details, which is what we want here. And the drive-thru video bit was glossed over in two seconds.

Are there any drive thru's open that late down there.

Mcdonalds is open 24 hours, by where hwy 17 bypass and Socastee blvd meet

Wendy's is open until 1 am on why 17th bypass and10th avenue by el burro loco.

Mcdonalds is open 24 hours, by where hwy 17 bypass and Socastee blvd meet

Wendy's is open until 1 am on why 17th bypass and10th avenue by el burro loco.

Will if something was mentioned about a drive thru, I am going assume fast food. I wonder if they got camera's. How far is the boat landing from there. Maybe someone should do an updated map with that in there if that's the only 24 hour place that you can get food. I assuming when they mention drive thru it was for fast food or she went by there on the road.

Was her car a stick shift or someone else's............she was proud that she drove one.

Banks have drive throughs too. Or ATM (ie Eve Carson)

Thinking back in time, after going out on a date, you call and talk about it with BFF.....but aren't you ready to just relax esp after a few drinks? get in your pj's......???? Wondering if she was followed by someone, didn't have her door locked and was surprised?
Also she recently moved out of parents house, no disrespect but why?
My daughter age 20 left our home because we were to strict......wanted her home at a decent time, boyfriend had to leave at a certain time etc. She left in a HUFF. Just thinking out loud.........

This wasn't the first time she moved out. She lived with a co-worker back in... um... 2012? I guess it would be now, for a few months too. (This is FIRST HAND knowledge. :kimsterwink:)

Last Ping @ 03:41AM on 12/18/13. Where is the question.

I didn't hear that as last ping actually. I heard that as last use w/ call or text. b/c TE said that HE's phone is on their acct so he pulled it up to see. He said LE won't tell them where it's pinged at.

TK did post on their FB -bring their "kilt girl" home. Maybe she hadn't left one for her new job yet?

IIRC she hadn't started the new job yet. Why NG focused on HOB and not TK is beyond me.

I watched it on CNN's website. Signed in with Xfinity. There are several ways to sign in.

HE's father said LE has redacted video from a drive thru on that night.... Is there a drive thru close to the road they have been searching?

I thought I heard "from a drive thru or something like that." but drive thru doesn't just mean food either...

Anyone else catch the editor guest saying she was possibly caught on a surveillance cam? I swear he said "a possible drive thru" -was that just me?
Also occurred to me that if HCPD isn't releasing officially where her ping was & her date didn't see her going into her apartment maybe that call wasn't at her home? Wonder if her roommate has verified that? I haven't seen that. Odd too that they didn't release anything on BW.....so much to process now.

I was waiting for some comments re:BW, especially after NG asked where she was when HE came home. But notice how no one jumped to tell her BW was out of town? hmm. :waitasec:

NG transcripts come up pretty fast...we can look at those soon and reread all.

Can't wait honestly, mostly to review the new info. :waiting:

If they were on their way from the apartment to PTL than the most likely pit stop for food on the way would be McD's open 24 hours, unless another local can think of another one on the way that I'm missing...

Bang! Here's a cool map.

Mc.jpg

Someone just made a bold claim on the find heather elvis facebook page.

If they were on their way from the apartment to PTL than the most likely pit stop for food on the way would be McD's open 24 hours, unless another local can think of another one on the way that I'm missing...

Bang! Here's a cool map.

Mc.jpg

So now we need to know if food was find in the car or just an empty bag. Possible she took someone to get food from her apartment complex or went and got food for yourself. Good map I applaud you.

Need to get the story on Dateline NBC and/or 20/20 now...Chris Hansen

Will if something was mentioned about a drive thru, I am going assume fast food. I wonder if they got camera's. How far is the boat landing from there. Maybe someone should do an updated map with that in there if that's the only 24 hour place that you can get food. I assuming when they mention drive thru it was for fast food or she went by there on the road.
I thought she went on a dinner date to a Mexican restaurant. If so why would she go to a drive thru only a couple of hours later? Maybe it wasn't just her in the car or maybe she wasn't in the car at all. One thing for certain this will be ringing in someone's ears (hoping they will either talk or do/say something to expose themselves to someone else)

Or maybe she was getting cash before meeting someone at PTL?

So now we need to know if food was find in the car or just an empty bag. Possible she took someone to get food from her apartment complex or went and got food for yourself. Good map I applaud you.

Site is a little slow (probably due to traffic) so I couldn't look before coming to the reply page: Someone just brought up the fact that BANKS have drive thrus as well! although I'm SURE if a perp was to conspire to a soon to be crime at the time he would have known that drive through ATM's have cameras. Yet we don't know if whatever happened was pre meditated yet. So can't rule out drive thru ATM's I suppose.

AHA Mexican Restaurant, that finally reminded me of the last thing I meant to add on my last post. Another popular one is Nacho Hippo in Market Common which is near HE place and PTL. Not sure how late they're open but I'd guess fairly late.

I thought she went on a dinner date to a Mexican restaurant. If so why would she go to a drive thru only a couple of hours later? Maybe it wasn't just her in the car or maybe she wasn't in the car at all. One thing for certain this will be ringing in someone's ears (hoping they will either talk or do/say something to expose themselves to someone else)

Could be a bank too or to get someone else fast food. I am just coming up with idea's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Warden2024