SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://bit.ly/1f96LtB

"Elvis, 20, was dropped off at her River Oaks apartment sometime between 2 and 2:30 a.m. Dec. 18 after returning home from a date, according to an Horry County police report.

The report said her car, a 2001 Dodge Intrepid, was in her driveway Dec. 18. when her date dropped her off. It was found Dec. 19 at the Peachtree Boat landing, about six miles south of her apartment."

Well, that confirms that she never took her car to her date. I think there was discussion over it in an earlier thread. Also if she arrived around 2AM from her date she was most likely at home when she posted on tumblr from 1:53 until 2:09, unless she hauled out the door right after arriving.

Good, sounds like NG has seen the police report. Awesome. Hopefully her report will clear some fog!!!

I'm really hoping this helps find Heather (I know we all are). I've got a flash of hope. :)

http://bit.ly/1f96LtB

"Elvis, 20, was dropped off at her River Oaks apartment sometime between 2 and 2:30 a.m. Dec. 18 after returning home from a date, according to an Horry County police report.

The report said her car, a 2001 Dodge Intrepid, was in her driveway Dec. 18. when her date dropped her off. It was found Dec. 19 at the Peachtree Boat landing, about six miles south of her apartment."

Well, that confirms that she never took her car to her date. I think there was discussion over it in an earlier thread. Also if she arrived around 2AM from her date she was most likely at home when she posted on tumblr from 1:53 until 2:09, unless she hauled out the door right after arriving.

Mods, I think??? we can copy and paste from MSM fb? If not, I apologize, please delete.
https://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN

"A 20-year-old student & R&B restaurant hostess heads out on a romantic date, dining at a Mexican restaurant. Like any young girl would do, she immediately comes home to call her girlfriend to gush about her romantic date. But that was the last time anyone has heard from Heather Elvis. As the desperate search heats up by the minute, I’m speaking with the missing 20-year-old’s parents in hopes of cracking the case wide open & bringing home their young daughter safe and sound. The clock is ticking and we need your help. What do you think happened to Heather Elvis? #FindHeather www.HLNtv.com/Nancy

I’m taking your on-air questions and calls: 877-626-2901"

This is the type of information that LE should have shared with the community. Crazy that it's just now coming out! Maybe there was a stalker sitting in her parking lot awaiting her return and when the date left they grabbed her...someone in the community may have seen an unusual car. Didn't I read that they didn't go door to door asking questions of the neighbors?

but NG is known for a few mistakes............what Mexican restaurants can we sleuth? The TKilt is celtic, right?

"A 20-year-old student & R&B restaurant hostess heads out.."

What does that mean? Since when is the Tilted Kilt an R&B themed restaurant?? isn't it supposed to be like Scotish? "Kilts"?

Dateline NBC has picked it up too. Came across my FB. Can someone link it? I am new and don't know how to on my phone.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

I had posted yesterday that my local news (~3 hours away) had not mentioned the story yet but they finally did last night. So glad this story is spreading out of just the mb area.

"A 20-year-old student & R&B restaurant hostess heads out.."

What does that mean? Since when is the Tilted Kilt an R&B themed restaurant?? isn't it supposed to be like Scotish? "Kilts"?

I assume they are referring to house of blues and not tilted kilt. But I am not sure if she still worked at house of blues.

This has been to long without being able to have information. Could have a SK in MB and everyone should be warned and on the ALERT............furious about this.......2 weeks is to long! PRESSER NEEDED! for the truth!

what Mexican restaurants can we sleuth?

I'd start with Senor Frogs (located in the same shopping center as TK and known for the younger crowd... I used to work here myself...)

Then maybe Banditos and Abuelos... would be the most popular ones in the area IMO

so LE must know the DATE's name and where the date was (MEX RST) and that she was dropped off at her River Oaks apt and at 2-2:30am Dec. 18th. That is good news so far. Now for the rest of the story.........

Area Mexican restaurants...El Cerro Grande, Burro Loco, Abuelo's quickly come to mind.

I assume they are referring to house of blues and not tilted kilt. But I am not sure if she still worked at house of blues.

I personally thought R&B restaurant meant rhythm and blues restaurant, so the House of Blues might be the place they are talking about??
IMOO.

Edit:
Since it was mentioned that she was a R&B restaurant Hostess, but she was dining at a Mexican restaurant, maybe "R&B" is irrelevant as are we looking for the restaurant where she dined at, not where she worked?
IMOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member