SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy, honey you wasted a bunch on time on the POT.

My poor hubby (on chemo) got sick over the doggie scene.........he had to leave and go watch something else in the other room.............

house of blues and make up artist?
tips coming in now from NG coverage
The car...allot of clues!!! (but did LE do it???)
that is all.....................

I can't believe NG had 2 nights of next to nothing covered....

so NG doesn't have any NEW NEWS???? or she isn't telling it yet......

Well that was nothing, IMO, other than a little more exposure. Nothing new that I caught. LE told her dad they had new tips since last night, so we will see, I guess.

Why no mention of the Tilted Kilt?

IMO NG gets a thing in her head and goes with it. I thought she was working at TK that last night? It could be important. I wish more things were clearer.

NG is really bugging me - first the showing of the dog video a billion times and then spends 45 min on pot. There are a lot more pressing things going on, like HEATHER!

Nancy, honey you wasted a bunch on time on the POT.

I KNOW! It pisses me off so much. Honestly, grrrr. :banghead:

IMO NG gets a thing in her head and goes with it. I thought she was working at TK that last night? It could be important. I wish more things were clearer.

Seems like NG is going to be nothing more than exposure, with no real leads. Only good I got from it was finally hearing from LE and TE saying they had tips from her show that helped.

My poor hubby (on chemo) got sick over the doggie scene.........he had to leave and go watch something else in the other room.............

Sorry to hear about your hubby passionflower. I hope he makes a full recovery very soon.

I get people are upset over the dog, I love dogs. I thought all of the talk about pot was a big waste of time when they could have been focusing on Heather. I wish NG would get her priorities in order. # 1. Finding Heather.

Why no mention of the Tilted Kilt?

According to Lady Hawke (her aunt), HE worked at both places, so technically, NG is correct in saying HoB. If they're intentionally not saying TK, it's either because HoB has a cleaner image (no offense to TK, but those uniforms are quite revealing), or perhaps they're honing in on a POI or suspect from TK and don't want to scare them off if they're getting close. JMO.

and NG said 'make up artist'.......why? she didn't start her job yet did she? Did HE go to school for it yet? TK was deliberately left out, IMO
Why not show the CAR??? Interview her BEST FRIEND the roomie???

But it is important to know exactly where Heather worked on that night. Someone may have seen someone watching her, etc.

I can't imagine how LE got any useful tips from last night. But hope so.

3 weeks and nothing to go on............this is a very strange case...full of secrets? did LE goof up from the start? Lots of questions and no answers..........will this all go cold sooner than later???

I didn't see NG. What do you mean by ^^.

TIA

someone said that the car would hold allot of clues, I think it was a forensic person ( a lady) but we know that HE dad was allowed to drive it home. The car was never impounded for clues that it could of held. Now it is contaminated. What a shame!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms