SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there are, I didn't see any. If security cameras were there I believe HCPD would have more information by now. I remember seeing one business on PTL road, it was far enough back off the road that they probably wouldn't have cameras near the street.

It seemed to me that they do know quite a bit -- enough to keep them focused on PTL instead of the apartment, for instance -- and I just got to wondering if there was a camera there that might have told them she drove there alone, or something. But it sounds like that's not it.

Although, with hunting season ending the 1st, wouldn't most hunters collected their cameras by now ?

Although, with hunting season ending the 1st, wouldn't most hunters collected their cameras by now ?

Many hunters leave their cameras in place all year, so they can monitor where the deer prefer to bed down, head to water, that sort of thing. Scouting out where they'll go when hunting season comes around.

Set your DVR! Nancy Grace is going to give some secrets for us to mull over. I only wish Heather was on first. At least she is getting some attention. Also two women found a Samsung phone on Peachtree Road, but the SIM card was gone and it was destroyed buy car tires. I don't think it was Heather's from what I saw.

one poster on FHEFB asks about evidence and another says Le ruined the evidence by allowing people around, ruining footprints and fingerprints around the car scene..........

Maybe I was wrong. I look a young 46. Then I have an identical twin.

Lucky twin, I wished I looked that great when I was 46! Are you and your sister going to be searching again this weekend?

It seemed to me that they do know quite a bit -- enough to keep them focused on PTL instead of the apartment, for instance -- and I just got to wondering if there was a camera there that might have told them she drove there alone, or something. But it sounds like that's not it.

YW. I'm thinking the emphasis was placed on PTL because her car was found there and LE has some sort of indicator the last reported ping was in the area. Like you, I think LE has information they're not sharing the public.

Just got home... The HE segment has NOT been on Nancy Grace yet??? Thanks

I am hesitant to post this, I do not want to be disrespectful to Mr. Elvis by overthinking his choice of words. Still.. I have watched the interview of Mr. Elvis on WPDE several times. At the end, Mr. Elvis addresses his remarks to Heather, in case by some miracle she is listening.

paraphrasing..if you can see this or hear this, tell me where you are and I will come get you. Doesn't matter when, where or why I will come get you.

the why...makes me wonder if they know if this was an abduction or she left on her own. Maybe all parents of missing adult children use these words because thinking that she left on her own is the least painful scenario to think about ? Could be I am overthinking his choice of words.

The why makes me think that he doesn't want to leave out the option that Heather left on her own…it's actually the best option for the parent of a missing child to want, wouldn't you think? Just my opinion...

This is me and that was taken 12/28 on a sat. I am wearing Liberty overalls. I think I know what I look like. I am sure it is me.

Not unusual - just look at the missing solider from Fayetteville, NC Kelli Bordeaux; nothing has been done in this case from the state. She's been missing for almost 2 years.

www.findkelli.com

I too am quite perturbed (as a tax paying Horry County local, yada yada yada) that NO PRESS CONFERENCE has been given by the HCPD, the County Elected Officials, or our stupendous Governor for that matter!

Let's watch and see how much more wrong or twisted information spews from all the various news channels that pick up this case.

It's hurting more than it is helping! :banghead:

Gee only a few more minutes left for Heather on NG.......................

NG is really bugging me - first the showing of the dog video a billion times and then spends 45 min on pot. There are a lot more pressing things going on, like HEATHER!

Terry is reaching out in every way he can. He wants answers. He will never give up. I want them too. All of us do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms