SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow ~thank you for sharing the link! This is really an impressive site! A friend told me about it shortly after HE went missing and I have been checking daily for new information. LE has given the locals in the area NOTHING.

Thanks for letting me join in the conversation and I pray that she is found safely and soon!
Totally agree! As a citizen of Horry County, It was very upsetting that I had to learn from NG about the following: Had dinner at a Mexican rest., she was in another car driving prior to be reporting missing. I feel like HCPD has been way to hushy-hushy on this case. Yes I am aware that they can't disclose certain things. They (HCPD) needs to have a press conference and talk to the people. I want to hear from them, not NG on nat'l. tv what is going on here. Just to make me feel "better", so do a lot of other concerned citizens.

Wow...We covered a lot of ground. Connie with CUE was great. I am from Socastee area. I thought the areas we searched we did a good job. This was my 1st time searching with CUE. I thought we were in the right areas around the PTL site. I don't really know what I am suppose to say or not say about where we did search. I just join this site today so please be patient with me.

I feel sure you did a fantastic job, and again, thank you! It must be very trying to go out and search like you did. Perhaps your instinct is right about the PTL site. Sometimes there is a gut feeling and it shouldn't be ignored.
BTW--WELCOME :loveyou: :seeya:

I feel sure you did a fantastic job, and again, thank you! It must be very trying to go out and search like you did. Perhaps your instinct is right about the PTL site. Sometimes there is a gut feeling and it shouldn't be ignored.
BTW--WELCOME :loveyou: :seeya:
I did the best I could. If anybody has any questions about the area, I may be able to answer them. If I can't I'll ask someone who can. I think this site is great. I have reviewed most of the posts on the threads and have learned that I am not alone in my thinking. Thanks for letting me join! Look forward to getting some answers.

Wow...We covered a lot of ground. Connie with CUE was great. I am from Socastee area. I thought the areas we searched we did a good job. This was my 1st time searching with CUE. I thought we were in the right areas around the PTL site. I don't really know what I am suppose to say or not say about where we did search. I just join this site today so please be patient with me.

Thanks for searching with us; you're right, Connnie from CUE is great! But if you're from the Socastee area than you should know that the area we searched this weekend isn't anywhere near PTL???

Totally agree! As a citizen of Horry County, It was very upsetting that I had to learn from NG about the following: Had dinner at a Mexican rest., she was in another car driving prior to be reporting missing. I feel like HCPD has been way to hushy-hushy on this case. Yes I am aware that they can't disclose certain things. They (HCPD) needs to have a press conference and talk to the people. I want to hear from them, not NG on nat'l. tv what is going on here. Just to make me feel "better", so do a lot of other concerned citizens.

wow ~thank you for sharing the link! This is really an impressive site! A friend told me about it shortly after HE went missing and I have been checking daily for new information. LE has given the locals in the area NOTHING.

Thanks for letting me join in the conversation and I pray that she is found safely and soon!

I too am quite perturbed (as a tax paying Horry County local, yada yada yada) that NO PRESS CONFERENCE has been given by the HCPD, the County Elected Officials, or our stupendous Governor for that matter!

Let's watch and see how much more wrong or twisted information spews from all the various news channels that pick up this case.

It's hurting more than it is helping! :banghead:

Thank you for searching! I hope that you & all the other volunteers will consider searching again in future cases. There are plenty of missing in your area that need to be brought home.

Thanks for searching with us; you're right, Connnie from CUE is great! But if you're from the Socastee area than you should know that the area we searched this weekend isn't anywhere near PTL???
If you read my previous posts correctly, I said 12/28 & 12/29. I did not say this past week-end. I didn't search this past week-end.

No problem. I wanted to to search, but I could not make it. I grad. from Socastee high 1985.

We were wondering about whether there might be some sort of security camera there. I'm thinking of the kind that's mainly to detect vandalism or that sort of thing.

I don't think there are, I didn't see any. If security cameras were there I believe HCPD would have more information by now. I remember seeing one business on PTL road, it was far enough back off the road that they probably wouldn't have cameras near the street.

No problem. I wanted to to search, but I could not make it. I grad. from Socastee high 1985.

Ok, I'm really confused now…I thought you were referring to the picture of the blond girl in camo smoking that was on an earlier thread. That picture was taken this past weekend, and she was definitely not old enough to have graduated in '85! Was there a different picture posted on here???

I was wondering if any hunters had deer cams any where near PTL. That was one of the things I was also looking for while searching. Just curious if HCPD has thought of that.

Capt Tab..deercams ..great idea !!! Definitely should relay that to LE.

Ok, I'm really confused now…I thought you were referring to the picture of the blond girl in camo smoking that was on an earlier thread. That picture was taken this past weekend, and she was definitely not old enough to have graduated in '85! Was there a different picture posted on here???

Yeah, I'm getting a little confused too????

:scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member