SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be interesting to know what the phone activity was between HE's call with BW and the last text/call at 3:41. I was thinking last night about why HE would of left her condo, the one thing I can think of that would cause almost all of us to leave home at that time of night is a friend needed a ride. Maybe the reason for NG mentioning HOB so much ? Perhaps a friend was too drunk to drive or their car broke down ?

Could she have been doing any cosmetology out of the apartment. Maybe wrong client.

Oh, LadyHawkke...words can not express how horribly surreal this must be for all of you, your family on Nancy Grace, not knowing anything...I am SO sorry.

My opinion is that LE might be working on something relating to someone(s) at the TK, and they specifically told NG not to mention it in order not to compromise the integrity of the investigation.

<edit: another thought is that maybe the TK's attorney(s) sent NG a letter of some sort?>

<edit2: or maybe we should be looking closer at the HOB? It is really close to where Amber was found, IIRC <going back to check>>

<edit3: maybe it's just a matter of bad reporting?>

I agree with you on TK

As I said up thread, if you put in the address for TK in the RSO database and select "work" there are two level three RSO's working there.

As an employer where all of my folks work with the public, I do not hire RSO's. I think the TK is not an environment an RSO needs to work in. If they drug test, they should background check.

That 3:41 AM call is key to what happened IMO. I don't think it was a call she made after she left her apartment, I think it may have been while she was still at home and was the reason she left her apartment. If it was a call, LE could get the number whether it was incoming or outgoing...I'm not sure about texts but seems they could also get that?

It is most certainly a vital clue! And, was it actually a phone call vs. text message. Incoming or outgoing? If it was a phone call then, how long was the call and what was the number? If it was a text message, typically there would be more than one exchange (but not necessarily). And, most importantly, where was the ping? PTL or Whitewater Dr.?

As i stated before no defined parking spaces. Google 6699 Peachtree Rd., zoom in and get an idea about what I trying to explain. Thanks!

I interpret you as saying parallel to the river which would be facing the woods --I did google the addy

And I interpret Terry saying parallel to the edge of the parking lot which would be facing the river or away from the river.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is possible the 3:41 call/text will only be important because it showed where the phone last pinged. The important call/text could of been earlier .

I wonder if the date and bk are friends. The call that took place could have always been between them two on HE's phone.

PTL is a known area to hangout, drink beer, go skinny dipping, etc. It is not unusual for people to be in that area late night. We did all that in high school.

some local afew days ago said that water is yucky....is it?

It's puzzling why NG keeps stating that HE was a hostess at House of Blues as we all know that HE worked at TK.
From what I can tell from HE's SM, she worked at TK since at least January 2013 and probably longer.

In mid March, HE announced that she landed a new second job as a server at "Capriz".
Going forward she mentioned TK often as her "Kilt Girls" were her friends and the ones she seemed to talk to and hang with most often.

The SM from the month of December 2013 isn't viewable, so further info about upcoming jobs/plans isn't available as reported by HE herself.

According to the link posted earlier in this thread, in September HE had only six tweets and only three posts in October that I can see.
As someone pointed out, maybe she started a new account and quit using her old one so much. If so, the newer link hasn't been made available to us. I seem to recall seeing posts HE made in December.
Those may have been from another HE account that someone posted earlier. Only ten or so posts were visible therein iirc.

Though, on November 5, she puts out, "66 Days"; one of the four remarks made in November.

Sixty-six days from November 5 will be this Friday, January 10. When HE disappeared on December 18, it was day forty-three after she made that remark. Wonder what is approaching (this week) that HE was anticipating and excited about?
(snipped)

It's not at all unusual for food service people to work more than one job, so she might have had a couple of nights as hostess at HOB while working mainly at TK.

I'm wondering about 66 days the other direction -- did something happen the first weekend in September that she's looking back on? Like 66 days since a breakup?

BBM, this is interesting and leads me to the questions did she create new accounts? Did she feel she was being "stalked" by sm? Or was she doing something that she didn't want to post about? Something is up with this, imo.

IMO, a lot of younger folks use Tumblr and Twitter more than Facebook these days. I don't think it's unordinary for them to abandon FB. In fact, my son just reinstated his FB account the other day after being on hiatus for 11 months!

Generally speaking, the "rents" don't know how to view Tumblr pages let alone what Twitter is. A pure generalization on my part.

My Mom just turned 68 and she is quite active on Facebook and Twitter but she probably couldn't find her Grand Daughter's Tumblr page if she had to.

Though, on November 5, she puts out, "66 Days"; one of the four remarks made in November.

Sixty-six days from November 5 will be this Friday, January 10. When HE disappeared on December 18, it was day forty-three after she made that remark. Wonder what is approaching (this week) that HE was anticipating and excited about?

Snipped By Me:

Hi Woe...good catch about 66 days. It could also be 66 days since something happened (which would have been August 30, if I counted right)...i.e. 66 days since I quit smoking...though I tend to agree with you that it is more likely that she was anticipating something in 66 days. Only thing I see right now that is happening on Jan 10 in MB is a Boat and Sportsman's Expo...
http://www.myrtlebeach.com/myrtle-beach-events/show/grand-strand-boat-sportsman-expo/
hmmmm...I'll keep looking...

If you rotate the google map and zoom in closely, her car was parked exactly where the white truck is, parked the same way from what I was told. They made a cross of flowers on the ground at that spot.

It's not at all unusual for food service people to work more than one job, so she might have had a couple of nights as hostess at HOB while working mainly at TK.

I'm wondering about 66 days the other direction -- did something happen the first weekend in September that she's looking back on? Like 66 days since a breakup?

good sleuthing idea.....go backwards, relationships, jobs, the move to another apt, anything that pops out.............let's look back!!!

That 3:41 AM call is key to what happened IMO. I don't think it was a call she made after she left her apartment, I think it may have been while she was still at home and was the reason she left her apartment. If it was a call, LE could get the number whether it was incoming or outgoing...I'm not sure about texts but seems they could also get that?

I do think it's key.
My thoughts differ slightly. Let's say she met someone, I'm going to say a married guy, but other scenarios could maybe fit, maybe she threatens to tell his wife something (maybe they party together, maybe they were once seeing each other??)
She calls the wife, he snaps, hangs up her phone, snaps and bad things happen from there.

This scenario would only be important if her phone did in fact go offline soon after that 3:41 call. If it was online longer, then it could a lot of other scenarios

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with you on TK

As I said up thread, if you put in the address for TK in the RSO database and select "work" there are two level three RSO's working there.

As an employer where all of my folks work with the public, I do not hire RSO's. I think the TK is not an environment an RSO needs to work in. If they drug test, they should background check.

I absolutely agree that a place like TK is definitely not a place any RSO should be working. That's like laying heroin on a table in front of an addict and telling them not to use it.

I know you probably can't refuse to hire someone over something like that, but there are many other reasons an employer could come up with in order to avoid employing RSO's. With sexual harassment issues that could easily arise from having RSO's working for you, you'd think a place like TK would do everything they could to avoid hiring them. No company likes or wants a lawsuit.

And, let us not discount Instant Messaging as I have previously mentioned. Facebook, Yahoo!, Gmail, Twitter, and Tumblr ALL have private instant messaging capabilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892