SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her vines leave me wondering if she could have run out of gas that night making her an easy target .....wait, no, if this happened she would have called her Dad from on her cell, but, anyway, we should remind our children not to ride on fumes especially late at night. She is driving while in the red and with the gas light on.

There are 12 within a 2 mile radius of my home…the 12th one says Multiple Offenders…roommates? Yikes :jail:

It may be a half-way house. They are released from jail on parole with restrictions.

I am not. 100% sure if they do RSO's that way.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

In fact, that case is actually how I discovered Websleuths. I don't think I ever posted in that thread, but I read lots and lots and racked my brain... but I think I'll try and check it out again...now that you mention. Thanks!

That was here in VA. Quite a ways from me, but I have not heard it mentioned for sometime now.

What makes you think she isn't around the water now? Just curious.

All my theories have to do with an accidental death and someone panicking. I feel like the water and what appears to be woods, if someone is familiar with the area and I think they were, would be a place one may choose to hide Heather. If HE was not a victim of planned foul play, I think the person would quickly try to cover things up, and maybe they were under the influence of something that could cloud their judgment.
So I think of this area as probably the place she is but I have a very open mind and am curious as to your thoughts about why you don't think HE is any longer in that particular area.
:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOO HE went to PTL to meet someone that was driving another vehicle. She exited her vehicle, locked her car, entered perps vehicle and left PTL... In MOO I do not think they returned to PTL.

Yes. I find this quite disturbing!

YES! Quite disturbing!
I believe there are 2 rso's with that work address.
Do they definitely work at TK? Could it be another business in the same complex?
If they work at TK, wth!!!?????
Don't they do background checks?

But, this one happens to work at TK in MB.

Yes, I picked up on that a little late! I would imagine that the managers/owners have to know this, wouldn't they be (morally at least) obligated to notify the girls working there?

Responses on WS or responses on Twitter?
I didn't see any responses on WS to this point but I'm having a heck of a time keeping up too. I've yet to catch up here today.
Where can I find the responses? Anything interesting to the case?

sometime yesterday, or last night, I think, one of the mods (I think imamaze) posted a link to HE's twitter account. I can't go back to find it now as I have to get to bed for an early morning tomorrow, but if someone can repost the link, and you see her comment about 66 days, there were two responses (I believe the same person) and I believe they were on or about 1/6/14, that were possibly interesting, possibly nothing. I think you have to hit expand, or details or something on HE's twitter post. Sorry I'm not able to be more helpful right now...

I would suggest going to the SC Judical WebSite and looking these RSO up and seeing what the true criminal history is which most of it is available to the public.

http://m.sccourts.org/caseSearch/

YES! Quite disturbing!
I believe there are 2 rso's with that work address.
Do they definitely work at TK? Could it be another business in the same complex?
If they work at TK, wth!!!?????
Don't they do background checks?

I would say definitely TK, I googled the addresses of Johnny Rockets and Señor Frogs, apparently each business has their own "street number."

Do you know what Heather went to court for a few months back ?

Posted on her twitter ?

What she testifying against someone ?

Mysterons23, who knows, maybe I watched too many episodes of Unsolved Mysteries as an 80's child. The reason I think the person responsible for this crime is in their 30's and works construction is based on a few similarities. Here are the overlapping "coincidences" in the abductions of these women. all my jmo.

I see a few similarities in Heather's, Mickey's, Brittanee's and Samantha's physical aspects and disappearances/abductions. MS, BD, SK, and now HE are all young, small and attractive in appearance. jmho.

MS, BD and HE all had/have a remote landing involved with some type of evidence. In Mickey's situation, her bike was discarded at the Whiskey Bay exit. Brittanee's phone pinged at Pole Yard landing (and designer sunglasses were discovered; still don't know if they were BD's), and HE's car was left at Peachtree Landing.

Mickey= Mickey Shunick (BSL found guilty of taking MS's beautiful life from her). Brittanee Drexel=(Still need justice for BD). Samantha Koenig (just 18 years old and a victim of Israel Keyes).

I might be very wrong. It could be anyone or a group of people. However, imo, I think this is a predator in need of apprehension.

Please don't forget Amber Berbiglia. She was murdered in broad daylight in Myrtle Beach, not long ago. Her crime is unsolved.

Yes. I find this quite disturbing!
Isn't the other RSO AWC living in the same complex as Heather?

update...just checked the address and it's across the street from her apartment and this RSO doesn't have a car registered to him,,

MOO HE went to PTL to meet someone that was driving another vehicle. She exited her vehicle, locked her car, entered perps vehicle and left PTL... In MOO I do not think they returned to PTL.

This is what I think as well. If she was seeing someone she shouldn't have been, someone married or had a girlfriend...they maybe wouldn't want to meet at HE's apartment if the wife/girlfriend knew where she lived. So they met in private. Just a thought.

Do we know how long HE has lived at this apartment with BW?

I read somewhere that this was not her first apartment/roommate.

From her SM it seems like she may have had 2 'sets' of friends. One that she knew from work and another from maybe school or just from being a local. Since she was rooming with BW and they were 'best friends' she may have been hanging out with a totally different crowd in the past few months.

It's possible her friends from work, who seemed to mostly be students at Coastal (and I don't think HE went there), introduced her to their other friends. She may have met her abductor through her co workers.

From SM it looks like when she disappeared most of her co-worker friends were out of town for Christmas break. So she was probably alone much more than usual and may have caught the attention of someone who preys on young girls who are alone, or if the person who did it was a 'friend' or 'lover', having everyone, especially her room mate out of town may have been the perfect opportunity for him/her.

How in the heck did he get hired? Applications ask if you've been convicted of a felony....of course he could not have owned up to it and I feel certain that TK would not do background checks; moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia