SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO HE went to PTL to meet someone that was driving another vehicle. She exited her vehicle, locked her car, entered perps vehicle and left PTL... In MOO I do not think they returned to PTL.

I have thought that from the beginning. (Sad to say it) But to me it seems the most probable. Why transfer her to another vehicle or take the chance of putting the body in the water? You can drive off with her and be out in the middle of no where, into very remote places in a very short time.

How in the heck did he get hired? Applications ask if you've been convicted of a felony....of course he could not have owned up to it and I feel certain that TK would not do background checks; moo.

IDK, but I'm calling my brother about all of this.

Isn't the other RSO AWC living in the same complex as Heather?

update...just checked the address and it's across the street from her apartment and this RSO doesn't have a car registered to him,,

also the address 4** Oak River Dr. has been verified this past Nov.

How in the heck did he get hired? Applications ask if you've been convicted of a felony....of course he could not have owned up to it and I feel certain that TK would not do background checks; moo.

How could the employers not know? The address is on his information, don't they have probation officers that check on them at work or what have you? And I'm curious, are they required to take new pictures every year? The site shows that he is 38 but was released from jail 14 years ago…he certainly doesn't look 24 in his picture.

Would Heather drive to PTL to pick up a coworker who was out of gas or had car trouble?

There are two rso at tk. I can't believe management didn't check this out.

Would the women who work at TK know their coworker was a RSO? If so, would they realize he was tier 3 and know what that means?

Yes, I know. But this one isn't her (younger girl) account. This one is HE private acct. Can only see profile page, not sure which acct comes first.

You are correct. I posted all of her accounts that I found at the time. She definitely has 2 Twitter accounts but the one I think she stopped using when she stopped using that user name for her other social media accounts.

I don't know if this was already addressed to you as there's alot I'm still catching up on.

My 17 year old had a vine, they had absolutely no significance other than to entertain themselves and their friends. It seemed to be a very short lived trend, maybe a month or so before they got tired of them.

First time poster.

Vine trend died when Instagram added videos - not sure of the exact timing but it was this summer.

RE: Above two: Yes. Vine came out pre: Instagram Videos and caught on like a house on fire. Except, it was only available on Apple products. Before they could release a Android version Instagram came out with videos and it pretty much crushed Vine. (Also note: HE's Vine activity may have dropped due to switching to an Android phone.) Since I'm also on the topic of Instagram someone was talking about IMs and PMs. Twitter has the same it's a "Direct Message." Very recently (infact, it may have been after Heather went missing,) Instagram also added in the ability to send your photos/videos directly too another person on there without being public.

I would say definitely TK, I googled the addresses of Johnny Rockets and Señor Frogs, apparently each business has their own "street number."

Right! Isn't it like, blahblah Celebrity Square Myrtle Beach, SC?

Do you know what Heather went to court for a few months back ?

Posted on her twitter ?

What she testifying against someone ?

IIRC a traffic violation.

IDK, but I'm calling my brother about all of this.

:hug: Good to hear that, pass along our support!

I'm not sure of the exact are where Heather's parents live but know it's in the Socastee area…I typed in the address of the Food Lion at the corner of Dick Pond Road & Socastee Blvd…22 registered sex offenders within a 2 mile radius.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-01-08 at 10.40.06 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-01-08 at 10.40.06 PM.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 39
I can think of at least three other possibilities:

Accident
Ran off with a man lover
Walked away for some other reason

When I posted about there being three camps referred to who the possible perp/s are (if there's a perp). I agree there are other possibilities as well.
An accident involving a drug overdose would still involve a perp though because they are actively covering the tragedy up.

Most unlikely imo is that HE's run off. I hope that's the happy ending though.
There was a young lady who worked for a Vet who ran off and turned up in Florida (earlier than the time elapsed here though). Evidence didn't point in that direction imo so the outcome of that case was a nice surprise.

o/t ~ Why can't I use my 'thanks' button efficiently? It sticks, refresh, sticks, refresh - I finally have to skip it as it takes me forever to read one page. I try to read and appreciate every post!

I looked it up - traffic related.

No the traffic related was from 2010

This court thing was this year or unless there is more traffic related stuff not showing up on the Judical site

Do we have a verified LEO here, not with HCPD, but just someone who could answer a question from that POV?

Do we have a verified LEO here, not with HCPD, but just someone who could answer a question from that POV?

I believe CC880 is the verified LEO on this thread (I believe that is the user name - please correct me if I'm wrong, & if so, my apologies in advance).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are two rso at tk. I can't believe management didn't check this out.

they may have. just bc mgmt knew they were rso, doesn't mean they weren't hired. gross but true.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

MOO HE went to PTL to meet someone that was driving another vehicle. She exited her vehicle, locked her car, entered perps vehicle and left PTL... In MOO I do not think they returned to PTL.

Thank you.

Ugh, I can see that happening even if I still go with my accident theory. An accidental death could've happened anywhere then. She could be anywhere. Hopefully her phone is talking to investigators. Something needs to be speaking for her. Some piece of evidence needs to tell the story.
Or even someone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members