SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok

My LE background is from a municipal agency.

But depending if they have finished their sentence and probation and what ever additional stipulations were put in place RSO can get passports and travel outside of the US

Level 3 is the most serious.

IIRC many cruise ship companies have their own rules with RSO.

And yes a passport is required even on cruises that travel to Non USA locations.

I have a question for CC880... Please.

Is a Registered Sex Offender Tier III allowed to go on a cruise in which a passport would be required? Are they even allowed to go on cruises at all - especially one in which children would most undoubtedly be present - if their crime involved the rape of an 11 year old child?

YES! Quite disturbing!
I believe there are 2 rso's with that work address.
Do they definitely work at TK? Could it be another business in the same complex?
If they work at TK, wth!!!?????
Don't they do background checks?

No, they don't. I worked in finance, was required to have a credit check and submit to a criminal background investigation to be licensed in the state I was living in. No big deal for me, my worst crime was speeding. Goofing around online I found one of my co-workers had been charged and convicted of armed robbery. Don't ever assume an employer is keeping your workplace safe, check out your employers and your co-workers.

Wow. Thank you Topcat!

So my next question would be, if its a fact an rso went on a cruise in which he'd be required to have a passport, and if children were obviously present as it was a huge cruise line, then is it possible the cruise line didn't know? If the cruise line knew he was an rso, then would they be required to let their patrons know there's an rso on board and supply his picture much in the same way le inform daycare centers and certain neighborhoods? Also, if the person he's going with knows full well he's a rso but she loves him anyway even though he raped an 11 year old little girl, but this lady fails to inform the cruiseline as well, can she get in trouble legally?

He was actually just 21 (missed being 22 by a month). For the second degree charge, if you are at least 18 but no more than 21 and you have relations with a 16 year old it is considered 2nd degree sexual abuse. Even if it was consensual. So I agree, the ages are important to note, and also if from that time there have been any other charges.

Thank you much.

I am so confused with what's going on but members shouldn't be fighting with one another. Is there a reason why Capt. Tab is being questioned like this? Could everybody please go back & edit their posts if they're involved bc mods will shut this thread down in a heartbeat & not open another one if it continues. They verified locals as a favor. It was done away with awhile ago bc of stuff like this. That's when they just went to verifying family insiders & professionals. This is not meant to be personal - please know that. This thread has captured some of us that can truly lend a hand with obtaining info for authorities to use. Begging you - please self edit or delete.

Her purse and phone probably would have been found.

I do not know what to think. Just not enough info to make any intelligent guesses, for me.

Locals: is the current very strong at PTL? if HE did drop something in the water that would float, like a purse, how far would it likely be carried downstream before it ran aground?

Oh snap y'all. Teri done just showed us. :highfive: Excellent sleuthing. That could be it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I'm confused? This is information we had at the very beginning of the first thread. It's the reason she was going to Artistik, to pursue her dream career so it was a step in the right direction for her. It's common knowledge she wanted to pursue this field. :)

I'm confused? This is information we had at the very beginning of the first thread. It's the reason she was going to Artistik, to pursue her dream career so it was a step in the right direction for her. It's common knowledge she wanted to pursue this field. :)

Yeah, but the product image. The brand is called 66 Days

Wow. Thank you Topcat!

So my next question would be, if its a fact an rso went on a cruise in which he'd be required to have a passport, and if children were obviously present as it was a huge cruise line, then is it possible the cruise line didn't know? If the cruise line knew he was an rso, then would they be required to let their patrons know there's an rso on board and supply his picture much in the same way le inform daycare centers and certain neighborhoods? Also, if the person he's going with knows full well he's a rso but she loves him anyway even though he raped an 11 year old little girl, but this lady fails to inform the cruiseline as well, can she get in trouble legally?

Most cruise ships are registered in a foreign country.

And this is how they get away or through many loop holes.

Yeah, but the product image. The brand is called 66 Days

I thought that we knew that at the beginning. I have this info saved in my apple notepad.

Omg I just realized why its a big deal... Duh. Bc people were sleuthing why she posted 66days? Lmao. I thought it was figured out in the beginning. Omg. :D

I'm in awe of the ideas, knowledge and great sleuthing that you all do! Hope they find her soon.

Who is the man in the Bitstrip where HE asks the waiter, what is *advertiser censored* doing in my soup. Is this a co-worker, friend or the ex-boyfriend. Could find no reference to this in any of the posts...been bugging me. TIA

Cause 1) It's rumor and not allowed and 2) No one knows for sure.

true but they are under US law when they are docked here and are within 12 nautical mile of our shores.

Y'all must be really cropping and zooming in on my, lol :seeya:

easy to do on my phone.

I thought that we knew that at the beginning. I have this info saved in my apple notepad.

Omg I just realized why its a big deal... Duh. Bc people were sleuthing why she posted 66days? Lmao. I thought it was figured out in the beginning. Omg. :D

Thanks so much. I needed that laugh! !! Now I'm :eek:fftobed: or I'll be d-e-d dead tomorrow at work. ;)

That's exactly why man-overboards never have to be answered to. I think the fed govt has brought some changes to that now. Hoping at least. I now the nes whose main port is Miami have to answer to US maritime laws, or seething like that now. Took a huge push from several families...

Cause 1) It's rumor and not allowed and 2) No one knows for sure.

there were 2 followers with the same spelling as that person on either Twitter or FB ...forgot which one,,

sometime yesterday, or last night, I think, one of the mods (I think imamaze) posted a link to HE's twitter account. I can't go back to find it now as I have to get to bed for an early morning tomorrow, but if someone can repost the link, and you see her comment about 66 days, there were two responses (I believe the same person) and I believe they were on or about 1/6/14, that were possibly interesting, possibly nothing. I think you have to hit expand, or details or something on HE's twitter post. Sorry I'm not able to be more helpful right now...

Thank you nosysw. Yes that's the link I used to read HE's twitter account. But I didn't hit expand or read conversation (whatever it is) because I don't have an account and was afraid I'd get booted off the page. That's what happened when I clicked on a link to HE's most recent account that someone posted earlier. I read what showed up initially but when I hit load more comments toward the bottom of the page, the page froze and I couldn't go up or down or view again what had been there. Even when I backed out and clicked on the link again, I couldn't see HE's comments for a second time. Therefore, I was afraid to mess with anything in the second link and just read what I could see as I scrolled down. Actually, I went to the end and scrolled up as I like to read in the order the tweets took place.
I'm curious, when you expanded the comments, did the additional remarks clarify the meaning of HE's 66 Days comment made on Nov. 5?
(I know you're sleeping now, I'll check for an answer tomorrow or whenever you have the chance if you read this.) Thanks.

First time poster.

Vine trend died when Instagram added videos - not sure of the exact timing but it was this summer.

WELCOME TO WEBSLEUTHS, MURPHY26!
Someone who is aware of the latest social media trends is an asset for sure!

DT? I saw 'RudyOH' (responses to) but don't recall a DT.
Oh, you're saying Twitter. That is different from Tumblr, correct?
(obviously, I'm a 'rent' - lol!)
Is there significance to DT?

Thanks (now I can't find who responded), I get it now. retweeting can be from a stranger/famous person or friend = anybody. duh.
Further along in the thread, someone posted a reference to the tweet about what to do or not to do to your wife. I recall that now. Sick though. Not my kind of humor! I'm beginning to understand where the bf w/wife comments are coming from now.

Daniel Tosh is a comedian who has a show on Comedy Central called Tosh.0

:blushing:TY jenna. You are kind not to laugh at me!
As you can see, I added a comment below my original post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia