SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Car was driven to fathers home. So, must have had fuel in it.
I'm not saying this happened, but then it is not beyond the realm of possibility that he could have had to bring gas for the car to get it home or that it had very little gas in it (Father's home was only 8 miles away, I think)?

I only ask because I have had to do this, go get a car that turned out to have just enough gas to get me to the station. (Drunk friend got a ride home with someone else, too hung over to drive, I went for the car left behind)

If there was very little gas in the car, that could explain why it wasn't dropped further away, assuming HE did not leave it there. If it was out of gas (say HE drove there not realizing it was almost empty), that would explain why she might have taken her purse and phone (possibly already dead phone), and walked away from the car. If the phone was dead, she could not call for help, but would have to walk to the nearest civilization at sometime after 2:00 am. Again, thinking out loud, and wondering where to search.

Trying to tighten the timeline...

How exactly did le find out about Heather's car at the ramp? Was it called in by a fisherman or did le spot it during their rotation?

When exactly was her father called about the car?

When exactly did her parents go pick up the car & drive it home?

When exactly was Heather reported missing? It was after she didn't report to work the next day, correct?

It's been said Terry put on gloves to drive the car home bc he suspected something amiss. Something didn't seem right. So, assuming her family called her ver & over to no avail, did anybody go to her apartment to check to see if she was there?

Why wait to report her missing, or was that misreported. Was she reported missing on Thurs or Fri? It's been reported both ways.

My previous post had photos of PTL~facing the river. I was parked to the right of the landing. I turned around and took this photo~showing the entrance/exit area. You can see some homes not too far away so, I would think if someone screamed loud enough or honked a car horn it could be heard.

Photo taken 1-03-14

Snipped by me

It was told to us the moon was full and bright the night she disappeared, new moon if you will - big and beautiful. Was it cold as well? Is it a possibility windows were closed?

No, not a secret at all. It's facial products. My take on the 66 days was only that she found the products & liked it so she posted it. I didn't think any thing else about it. Maybe that's not what it is but I thought it was. Don't know if that helps ya Woe.be.gone. Somebody posted a picture a couple pages ago I think. 1 sec, I'll look & attach. I don't have a pic saved myself, only reference to it. 1 sec...

2dluiy1.jpg

Hat tip teri037 below:

For goodness sake. Why didn't someone just say so!
Although, googling doesn't bring the product line up.

Would tweeting 66 Days to her followers have them understanding what she's talking about?

Also, about HE's new job as a makeup artist. Do you or anybody have a link or any information regarding her credentials and such. Why was she going to be able to make the transition into the beauty business now?
I can't seem to pull up a working link to the salon she was planning to join.

Snipped by me

It was told to us the moon was full and bright the night she disappeared, new moon if you will - big and beautiful. Was it cold as well? Is it a possibility windows were closed?

No, it wasn't cold. We had exceptionally warm weather the first few weeks of December.

Question for locals:
If you are at PTL, standing near where the car was found and you scream loudly, do you think anyone could hear? Or if you honk a car horn? Are there houses close enough to hear noise there?

If you're facing the water, off to the left are some older looking mobile homes. They're up on an embankment, I would think they could hear but who knows if they're even occupied. I would think LE questioned those closest to the landing first thing with finding Heather's car abandoned there.

Just tossing ideas out for LE.

Date of HE has/had a jealous ex GF?

Some thoughts---

"Assuming the ex & HE could be friends"

--- Jealous ex contacts HE after date & says "I have some things of (date) that id like to get back to him, since he's yours now will you meet me at that place on peachtree we used to boat/meet/go to??

This could also explain the last phone call & is a theory on how HE ended up at PTL presumably on her own.

---next step has Ex asking HE to come back to ex's place that she "forgot something" & this is how HE disappears.

---also possible, ex & HE were friends & ex suggest a Perkins or Denny's run and then HE disappears.

For goodness sake. Why didn't someone just say so!
Although, googling doesn't bring the product line up.

Would tweeting 66 Days to her followers have them understanding what she's talking about?

Also, about HE's new job as a makeup artist. Do you or anybody have a link or any information regarding her credentials and such. Why was she going to be able to make the transition into the beauty business now?
I can't seem to pull up a working link to the salon she was planning to join.

When people tweet, sometimes it has meaning & involves a conversation...but other times its just random thoughts. For instance, I ripped my son a new azzhole tonight bc he posted "camel toe". That's it, just camel toe. Then of course everybody started saying lol, haha, ewww, etc. So he posted a picture of a big ACTUAL camel toe. Guess it was funny but I didn't like the innuendo considering he wants to be a professional when he grows up. So I told him to remove it. Sometimes people post a single random thought. Other times something a person likes.

Heather posting 66 Days to me would be like me posting Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream. She left out Lailique like I'd have left out Ben & Jerry's.

What brand/product is called 66 Days? Please?
Is this a secret?

HE was wanting to work as a makeup artist. This is more than likely what she was referring to in SM, just my opinion. It was mentioned earlier what could possibly be going on in 66 days. As a comment here, someone mentioned a date as Jan 10...but that would not apply if she was talking about facial/cosmetics products.

<Mod Snip>

Ladyhawkke,

I write this post with heartfelt :tyou: for your willingness to take the time to share your thoughts and insights regarding Heather, your cherished loved one, for whom you are fighting to bring home each waking moment.

I know I am not alone when I say I feel truly honored that you've graced us with your presence here, even tolerating the intermittent negativity. There's a huge amount of support for Heather, in addition to the sleuthing IMHO.

While many of us can not imagine what you and your family are going through right now, please know Heather has and continues to capture our hearts. The same can be said for her *beyond incredible* family.

Every time I've seen the family on camera, I am captivated by the love that radiates from them.

After seeing your post, I just had to reach out to you tonight to let you know that my world has been forever changed by this case. We are here - for Heather - and for the entire Elvis Family.

I pray with all I have that we will #FindHeather and bring her home where she belongs. I promise you that we WSers are in it for the long haul ( but I really hope it doesn't come to that :please: )!

:heartbeat: for Heather :heartbeat:
#TeamHeather
:grouphug:
#FindHeatherElvis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kimi, that was beautiful. Thank you.

On that note, I'm going to sleep. :eek:fftobed: Lets dream the good guys are gonna win... :heartbeat:

Sweet dreams everyone. :seeya:

Heather's family is also a victim. We need to embrace the Elvis family, show them love and support. This isn't a club they've chosen, they have no control over what has happened, they're just as much a victim as Heather is. How does a parent survive this terror?
The Elvis family has handled this the best way they can, they have shown tremendous strength, they're involved in their church and loved by their neighbors and searching day and night it find their daughter. The community wants to comfort them and get them through this because who knows what the outcome will be. Heather is one of our own children, she's one of the missing we desperately need to locate. Right now, everyone is trying to brainstorm to find Heather, I can't bear knowing any family has lost a loved one. Heather may have vanished but their love will never disappear. As a neighbor I won't turn my back in judgement when I see an entire family hurting.

Heather's family is also a victim. We need to embrace the Elvis family, show them love and support. This isn't a club they've chosen, they have no control over what has happened, they're just as much a victim as Heather is. How does a parent survive this terror?
The Elvis family has handled this the best way they can, they have shown tremendous strength, they're involved in their church and loved by their neighbors and searching day and night it find their daughter. The community wants to comfort them and get them through this because who knows what the outcome will be. Heather is one of our own children, she's one of the missing we desperately need to locate. Right now, everyone is trying to brainstorm to find Heather, I can't bear knowing any family has lost a loved one. Heather may have vanished but their love will never disappear. As a neighbor I won't turn my back in judgement when I see an entire family hurting.

Beautifully said Beba. I agree completely.

Thank you for so eloquently stating what's in my heart at well Beba. Although I am thousands of miles away, I am a neighbor as a parent and I will not turn my back in judgment, either, on an entire family in pain.

They are incomplete without Heather and can count on us until they are complete once more.
:heartbeat:

There is solidarity in positivity. The Elvis' must know they can count of the great majority of us who are here representing that. We don't have to agree in all viewpoints, but we are dedicated in the respectful quest for the truth.

:grouphug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to tighten the timeline...

How exactly did le find out about Heather's car at the ramp? Was it called in by a fisherman or did le spot it during their rotation?

When exactly was her father called about the car?

When exactly did her parents go pick up the car & drive it home?

When exactly was Heather reported missing? It was after she didn't report to work the next day, correct?

It's been said Terry put on gloves to drive the car home bc he suspected something amiss. Something didn't seem right. So, assuming her family called her ver & over to no avail, did anybody go to her apartment to check to see if she was there?

Why wait to report her missing, or was that misreported. Was she reported missing on Thurs or Fri? It's been reported both ways.

With regard to the car we've all been trying to do all that and it has been confusing.

For the first one, I thought it was originally stated that someone living nearby told (did they call it in or were just they questioned later by LE? Not clear to me.) LE that the car had been there since Monday, the 16th. The person later retracted the part about the car being there on the 16th (or the media reported that in error, not clear to me). The car may have been reported by fisherman or a LE on patrol - that part is not clear to me either. LE may know, but I don't believe those of us on here know whether the car was parked there on the morning of the 18th or the 19th or sometime in between.

I believe the father was called in the late afternoon or early evening of the 19th (Thursday). The father drove the car home from there.

HE was reported her missing on the same day the car was driven home. The 19th. BUT the restaurant also stated that she did not report to her shift on the 20th and that is where the confusion might be. HE was off on the 18th and 19th and her next shift was the 20th.

All of the other questions has not been in the media to the best of my knowledge. The part about the father driving the car w/gloves I believe may have come from a local on here.

Tilted Kilt and Tony Romas share the same address.

It's incredibly common for sex offenders to have jobs in the kitchens of restaurants. No kidding. Most of the time it's a perfect fit bc they're considered out of sight & stay in a specific enclosed area away from guests. There are 2 RSO at 1317 Celebrity Circle, Myrtle Beach, SC. Emma is right, try that zip.

Tony Roma's closed in 2010, Tilted Kilt opened in the same building.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knotty70