Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I miss something ?? I know it's late and I'm sleeepy

Did HE go on a cruise with a RSO ?

true but they are under US law when they are docked here and are within 12 nautical mile of our shores.

I think Jersey Girl was being inquisitive when we found the RSO in HE's workplace and one thing lead to another...

I was thinking pure accident, as for instance she went to PTL to enjoy the moon and water and while walking along the shore, slipped and fell in, or met somebody to go out riding with and they missed a curve, went into the water, and the other person hasn't been noticed missing yet (unlikely I admit).

There really isn't a 'shore' to walk along at PTL.
There's a boat slip (landing)
2014-01-03163906.jpg

And, pavement to the right
2014-01-03163859.jpg

Forgive me if I've posted this incorrectly. Wasn't sure if I should add photos or links to them.
**Photos taken 1-03-14 (when I drove down to PTL as I stated I would the night before) Can't say I ever want to go back there again.

some specific dates of twitter posts stand out to me...10-14 or so of july. Something was definitely going on then with someone. Around that time is when she retweets the comedians tweet about what you can do with wives.

Another post she talks about the guy who builds things at TK, and gives a graphic description of what looking at him does for her. Wonder who that guy is.

Laugh Out Loud - I Agree

Also, seems like she liked to push the boundaries on what to post vs not to post on her social media. I wonder if this is something that made somebody mad enough to harm her.

Never in my life will I ever understand how females can be attracted to somebody that's with somebody else. All that sharing can give ya a shared disease.

I thought that we knew that at the beginning. I have this info saved in my apple notepad.

Omg I just realized why its a big deal... Duh. Bc people were sleuthing why she posted 66days? Lmao. I thought it was figured out in the beginning. Omg. :D

What's this? Is there a simple answer to what "66 Days" means?

No, but there's another RSO that hasn't been discussed. His address peaks my interest is all...

Her vines leave me wondering if she could have run out of gas that night making her an easy target .....wait, no, if this happened she would have called her Dad from on her cell, but, anyway, we should remind our children not to ride on fumes especially late at night. She is driving while in the red and with the gas light on.
Drives me nuts when people do that. If these were not on the same night, it seems it might have been a trend for her, so then I have to wonder if there was gas in the tank when her father picked up the car. And how much. Was it almost empty and that is why the car got left there? (assuming someone else left it there) Thinking out loud.

Car was driven to fathers home. So, must have had fuel in it.

CC880, thank you! The Lt. on the case says the phone's last ping wasn't established by them, but was provided to them. If I'm understanding that means that hadn't yet requested it officially from the carrier before they got it. Since Mr. Elvis doesn't know anything about it, who would have provided it? Is it likely that the carrier contacted the authorities with the info willingly and voluntarily before being asked once it came out she was missing?

I just can't figure out how that piece fits since I would have thought they'd have requested it before even releasing the info she was missing, or at that same time.
I may be wrong, but I thought that Mr. Elvis said that LE wasn't releasing information about the last ping. If that is true, then that does not mean Mr. Elvis does not know about it. He could still be the person who provided the information, and in providing that information to LE, Mr. Elvis was told to say that LE is not releasing any information about the ping. (Hence, Mr. Elvis, if he is working with LE, would not either)

YES! Quite disturbing!
I believe there are 2 rso's with that work address.
Do they definitely work at TK? Could it be another business in the same complex?
If they work at TK, wth!!!?????
Don't they do background checks?

I would say definitely TK, I googled the addresses of Johnny Rockets and Señor Frogs, apparently each business has their own "street number."

Right! Isn't it like, blahblah Celebrity Square Myrtle Beach, SC?

How in the heck did he get hired? Applications ask if you've been convicted of a felony....of course he could not have owned up to it and I feel certain that TK would not do background checks; moo.

I believe there is one more at that same address. Need zip code 29577

Tilted Kilt and Tony Romas share the same address.

It's incredibly common for sex offenders to have jobs in the kitchens of restaurants. No kidding. Most of the time it's a perfect fit bc they're considered out of sight & stay in a specific enclosed area away from guests. There are 2 RSO at 1317 Celebrity Circle, Myrtle Beach, SC. Emma is right, try that zip.

That RSO definitely works at TK and has HE's missing poster as his fb profile pic. But I don't get a bad feeling about him...

Question for locals:
If you are at PTL, standing near where the car was found and you scream loudly, do you think anyone could hear? Or if you honk a car horn? Are there houses close enough to hear noise there?

Question for locals:
If you are at PTL, standing near where the car was found and you scream loudly, do you think anyone could hear? Or if you honk a car horn? Are there houses close enough to hear noise there?

My previous post had photos of PTL~facing the river. I was parked to the right of the landing. I turned around and took this photo~showing the entrance/exit area. You can see some homes not too far away so, I would think if someone screamed loud enough or honked a car horn it could be heard.

2014-01-03163925.jpg

Photo taken 1-03-14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members