SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really thought NG would "push" for something more than she gave us, which IMO was not anything. I just don't understand why HCPD won't have a briefing and lay out a timeline. They could just tell us what has already been revealed, and take like 10 questions from reporters. Just seeing HCPD saying something in an official capacity might renew the citizens faith in them.
One other point, it has probably been mentioned already somewhere on this site.
The timing of this during the holidays has really hindered this investagation, IMO.

Even if legally contaminated, examining her car could provide info that could lead to other clues, or a person. JMO if someone has left prints on her car who claims he does not know her, never been near her, etc. that could help LE.

Anyway, I have seen cases when LE has gone after a car sold once or twice and still found, and used, evidence from it.

Tabloid spewage NG.
It's all about ratings......something for the animal lovers and something for the anti drug crusaders....unless something "sexy"or horrific comes from this case NG will let this go ,imo, with snippits.

I thought NG would atleast announce more search dates and show videos of the searchers etc.............hope she does more tomorrow!!!! We need a presser so bad or atleast a good timeline! Wonder what the heck is going on.

Even if legally contaminated, examining her car could provide info that could lead to other clues, or a person. JMO if someone has left prints on her car who claims he does not know her, never been near her, etc. that could help LE.

Anyway, I have seen cases when LE has gone after a car sold once or twice and still found, and used, evidence from it.

Let's hope parents demanded it!

According to Lady Hawke (her aunt), HE worked at both places, so technically, NG is correct in saying HoB. If they're intentionally not saying TK, it's either because HoB has a cleaner image (no offense to TK, but those uniforms are quite revealing), or perhaps they're honing in on a POI or suspect from TK and don't want to scare them off if they're getting close. JMO.

I made the statement BOLD because this is what I think as well ~

JMO, LE is not going to give out bad info, i.e saying she worked one place when she was at another place. They want her found,they need evidence and witnesses if she is a crime victim. Either NG keeps saying she was at House of Blues because it floats her boat for some reason, or Heather was there and we were misled originally. Do either of the verified posters know where she worked on the 17th?

JMO, Nancy is famous for giving out bad info and never correcting herself...

I was disappointed in the amount of time NG gave to Heather as well, but to be honest...there isn't much to say. LE is giving out no information, there is no suspect, there is no video of Heather. There isn't alot she can report on....but I think when she told the Elvis family she wanted to help them, I believe she meant it. At this point, it's not the dramatic disappearance with a suspect she can hound to pieces, like she usually does, so the fact that she aired it again even for 2 minutes tells me she is trying to get something out there for the family. I wondered about the car as well, that they let her father drive it home. Maybe at that time she wasn't considered missing? IDK

There is now a missing Lejune Marine in Jacksonville, NC. His name is Eric Kirby. Not much info yet.

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2014/01/07/elvis-heather-missing-after-date-myrtle-beach-car-found
There is more information in this article from hln than the 2 minutes she aired nothing new about heather! At least the article quotes the roommate and mentions tilted kilt!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's really strange what her dad said about the car being "parked parallel to the edge".....every time I've driven down to PTL, if there weren't a lot of vehicles w/ trailers parked, I would drive straight towards the water to look; parallel to the boat ramp!

Websleuths at their finest!!

[/ATTACH]

Capt. Tab, tell everyone how fulfilling it is to get out and search!

Attachments

• 33uz8mg.jpg
    33uz8mg.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 101
JMO, LE is not going to give out bad info, i.e saying she worked one place when she was at another place. They want her found,they need evidence and witnesses if she is a crime victim. Either NG keeps saying she was at House of Blues because it floats her boat for some reason, or Heather was there and we were misled originally. Do either of the verified posters know where she worked on the 17th?

JMO, Nancy is famous for giving out bad info and never correcting herself...

You can go to the Tilted Kilt Myrtle Beach FB pg to see when HE last worked .. Sun, 12/15 per TK admin.

This is me and that was taken 12/28 on a sat. I am wearing Liberty overalls. I think I know what I look like. I am sure it is me.

Not sure which pic you're referring to CaptTab, but the pic of the smoker in camo overalls is from tis past weekend's search. There is a RR crossing sign in the background and there is NO railroad tracks at PTL. And the media stated that the Tiddwater area search was the 1st search open to the public to help.

Someone posted on the Find Heather Elvis FB page that they need 5000 likes to get on NG tomorrow. Did a producer tell him that? Or does he just feel that showing that a lot of people are interested in the case will make them more likely to keep covering it?

from the NG article

Heather was excited about the holidays and landing a new job set to begin five days after she went missing, two of the reasons why her father, Terry Elvis, believes she did not intend to vanish.

She texted me a picture of herself driving this guy’s truck, a Ford Pickup, stick shift,” Elvis said. “At the bottom, she texted, ‘Ha, I’m a pro.’”

BBM no proof it was an abduction ? dates vehicle was a Ford Pickup..not sure if we knew that

She seems to have really liked that Moonchild necklace. I wonder if she was wearing it when she disappeared. I don't know why I think that matters, but for some reason I do. I'll figure it out later....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appleatcha