SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else found that version on the internet? One of the FB posts said it was released by media, did they release the full version earlier?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not yet, that I can find since deleted on the FHE FB.. Anyone, please post if you find the full version, again..please:)

**Please forgive the limitations that come w/my posting via mobile ATM**

Why delete the report? You would think they would want all info out there, in case someone saw one of the men mentioned.

Wow I thought the case was losing traction... Maybe others realized this also and decided it needed a momentum boost.

Not yet, that I can find since deleted on the FHE FB.. Anyone, please post if you find the full version, again..please:)

**Please forgive the limitations that come w/my posting via mobile ATM**

It's still on the news site. Does that mean we can post the link? I don't want to get us locked up again.

On HE SM page she referred about someone building or repairing something at her work that got her going ????

Was that ????

Looks like the whole Irish post is gone now, not just the report

Is there a connection to Amber as well?
Something tells me one will come to light.

On HE SM page she referred about someone building or repairing something at her work that got her going ????

Was that ????

July 10th looks like an interesting night, according to her SM

Oh my goodnessssss......my head is spinning! I have so many questions but am too afraid of a time out to ask any of them. Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

On another note, I was thinking about the searchers. It must be somewhat terrifying to be searching for someone in the middle of no where and not knowing if you might come face to face with a deceased body. Something kind of eerie about it I would imagine. God bless them for doing it.

SpongeBathHotPants, actually there is a spiritual calm or aura surrounding the area where a homicide victim is located. Not only by the searchers, but also by investigators involved. I think that Roger L. Depue describes this phenomenon better than I ever could;

'My work has given me a profound respect for what humans suffer at the hands of evil, and a particular sensitivity for what its victims endure. During every investigation that I participate in, there is always an invisible observer at my shoulder, whose presence I never forget. Regardless of the circumstances of a case, I am always giving voice to its silent victim'.

'What must this young girl’s final minutes have been like? Did she cry out while he was repeatedly stabbing her, or keep silent, breathing like a wounded animal, watching for the next glint of a blade? Did her thoughts turn to her parents in those final seconds, when she was overwhelmed by the deepest loneliness she had ever known? Did she experience a dissociative response, the sense of drifting upward and watching her own death as if from above? Or did she sink mercifully into unconsciousness, and feel nothing as her life ebbed away'?

http://criminalminds.wikia.com/wiki/Roger_L._Depue
In this first-person account of becoming the FBI’s top serial-killer hunter and a member of a religious order in an attempt to discern the true nature of good and evil, Roger L. Depue searches for an understanding of how evil develops.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/between-good-and-evil-roger-l-depue/1100306687?ean=9781594831317
Between Good and Evil is Depue’s look back at a life spent apprehending criminals, especially serial killers, first as a small-town police chief, then an FBI-SWAT team member, Behavioral Sciences Unit chief, and a developer of revolutionary law enforcement programs.

The book also examines Depue’s experience studying with the Brothers of the Missionaries of the Holy Apostles, in an attempt to discover why a good person like his wife, whom he had lost to cancer, is allowed to die while monstrous criminals get to live.

Following his time in the clergy, Depue returned to law-enforcement and today heads one of the world’s most elite think tanks; 'The Academy'..

Between Good and Evil: A Master Profiler's Hunt for Society's Most Violent Predators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy82504