SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, it seems like this report was meant to be seen. Perhaps to increase pressure and/or leads? I'm not seeing anything on the FHE page regarding the report??

I hope LE is checking the waterways & woods in a 3 mile radius or so around PTL VERY carefully..

IMO, it seems like this report was meant to be seen. Perhaps to increase pressure and/or leads? I'm not seeing anything on the FHE page regarding the report??

I agree.

And it's there...look under others posts.

CarePsych....under posts by others , posted 3 hours ago, look in replies to that post

Look on the post by luck o the Irish movers...it's in the comments

the interesting post in the fb group has been deleted, but it is still showing up on my mobile facebook, i've noticed they take longer to disappear on mobile facebook (think luck of the irish)

I do have a strong opinion as to why the report was released today. Look good at the dates.
I don't see what you're referring to regarding the dates, but the entities are numbered incorrectly (3&4). I would think they would have corrected that?

Remember the one CEO that offered to double the reward

Maybe this is why it never happened.

:facepalm:

Has anyone else found that version on the internet? One of the FB posts said it was released by media, did they release the full version earlier?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOMBSHELL tonight...bet NG would give this more air time now !

HE father is listed as the complainant

That's odd

Normally whoever calls in the call is listed there

Or somehow something it was an unknown

But that would be listed instead

i typed in "heather elvis police report myrtle beach" into google, the first result was from a myrtle beach news source from 12 hours ago, but the page is blank when i click on it. that MIGHT be where the unredacted version is from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheTodd