SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused why you're pointing to him...or am I misunderstanding your post? He was cleared by police awhile ago. However, one of the other male persons listed in the report is a different story. I don't think I'm allowed to say more but can't wait until media starts reporting on it so we can all discuss it indepth.

I'm wondering if the light handed redacting was done on purpose for this very reason - to generate leads and make the public aware. To guard themselves. Plus more eyes can sometimes equal more free help.

Everyone kept wondering who her date was for whatever reason.

HE talks about him on twitter. Nothing more than that.

I think he did not want to be seen at her place, or leave traces he was there.

Agreed but, I think his timing is still not that accurate.

HE's first Tumblr post was at 01:53:05am. So, it would have taken 5-10 minutes to settle in, turn computer on (if it wasn't already), and create a post. Say, closer to 1:30ish IMO.

I didn't realize she'd posted to her Tumblr. So she was likely home. Is it possible the phone call to the roommate was from HE after she got home, and the roommate was not at home when she got the call?

Anyone get the feeling this is another case with a damned white truck involved?

Everyone kept wondering who her date was for whatever reason.

HE talks about him on twitter. Nothing more than that.

Ohhhhh! Thank you for clarifying. I thought your post was in reference to another person. I should have taken my time reading back. When I saw all the activity, I read as fast as I could lol. Thanks again.

I do have a strong opinion as to why the report was released today. Look good at the dates.

Now there are calls for Oprah on the Fb page...
IMO this is so extremely local, nothing Oprah can do, and the only help governor may provide is in searching. Still wondering if family asked for some type of searching and were refused? Otherwise, not sure what they want from the governor. JMO

Someone is posting info on the report on the FB page now .

Someone is asking that it gets deleted too.

I do have a strong opinion as to why the report was released today. Look good at the dates.

OMG! Amazing catch. Did you also notice how they refer to HE as the "victim"? Is this normal? Would she be considered a "victim" at the time of the initial report?

After reading through everything, I'm now also left wondering who called in about HE's car being parked at PTL? The report doesn't mention it. Someone had to call it in......

That leads me to wonder if whoever did call it in gave their name, and if they did, did they then stick around until LE arrived?

In some cases, (and I'm not saying this is the case here, it's just a thought) the actual perpetrator will call LE to the scene of their crime then leave before LE gets there. Not often, but it does happen, especially if they are comfortable enough to feel like they won't get caught.

Has there been any mention in MSM about who called LE? I've not seen or heard any myself.

OMG! Amazing catch. Did you also notice how they refer to HE as the "victim"? Is this normal? Would she be considered a "victim" at the time of the initial report?

No that's normal procedure

The police report on fb is more interesting.

I also believe there is a tk connection on there, maybe it's already been discussed.

Wow looks like someone on FB posting the unredacted version or what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wowwwwww looks like the police definitely have a person of interest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads