SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that would be May 3rd and it is not blocked. It's there. She does make a statement about seeing the Dr. every month. However, she also talks of taking ADHD medication which requires regular Dr. visits, in order for it to be prescribed.
https://twitter.com/HeatherElvis

Yes! The dr asks her why she lost 5 lbs and she says bc she felt like it then she says she sees him same time every month.

She posts this on May 3rd 2013 at 9:31 a.m. EST.

Let's talk twitter since sm is okay. In early July he posted about having the hots for the maintenance guy at work. In 7/10 she said she was in too deep. On 7/24 she posted prego my eggo. 14 days would be just enough time to get a positive test result.

On which SM did she say 'she was in too deep'? Maybe I'm missing something?

ALL of HE SM upsets me........only 20 and into so much, lived the fast life and IMO the WRONG PEOPLE she was surrouned by,,,,,,,,,,:(

Interesting tweets:

9/21 Once upon a time, an angel and a devil fell in love. It did not end well.

11/5 she retweeted- hey married fellas, you can either cheat on your wife OR murder her. never both. that's when you get caught. new #tosh in 30!!!

Everyone is reading too much into the 10/5 tweet. Basically she is tweeting EXACTLY what Daniel Tosh recently said on his show Tosh.0 It was his line...not hers...she is just quoting him and using it as a tweet. I watch the show all the time and remember the exact quote. I know it fits the bill we all want it to fit, but again, I think everyone is reading too much into it.

You will also notice that some of HE's tweets are lines from songs. Like ' We crave a different kind of buzz'....that is a line from the song Royals by Lorde. A lot of people do this...on FB, Twitter, Instagram etc.

Everyone is reading too much into the 10/5 tweet. Basically she is tweeting EXACTLY what Daniel Tosh recently said on his show Tosh.0 It was his line...not hers...she is just quoting him and using it as a tweet. I watch the show all the time and remember the exact quote. I know it fits the bill we all want it to fit, but again, I think everyone is reading too much into it.

You will also notice that some of HE's tweets are lines from songs. Like ' We crave a different kind of buzz'....that is a line from the song Royals by Lorde. A lot of people do this...on FB, Twitter, Instagram etc.

true, but you usually retweet stuff you agree with, or something that 'fits' your mood at the time.

Just because she quoted Tosh doesn't mean it doesn't have significance. Idk, the reason I (and many girls i know) re-tweet, quote, post lyrics, whatever... is particularly because we relate to the words or they have significance (and then sometimes I just like the words).

Yes! The dr asks her why she lost 5 lbs and she says bc she felt like it then she says she sees him same time every month.

so HE goes to doc every moth since May 2013 had lost 5 ibs, doc asks why?
(my doc would be so happy)
but in Dec 2014 (8 months later was she still going?) we see a weight gain?
What did she go to doc every month for? It wasn't for weight loss.......
What Does the TKILT do when a girl gets heavier and not sexy in the uniform?

Thyroid maybe? Trying to get the medication right?

I feel kinda sorry for the "first date" guy, if it was actually a formal first date, and not just a night out with a friend (do not know what to believe anymore) if he thought all this time she called her roommate especially to say how great the date was, as it seems like that is probably not why she called roommate...IMO

I have ADHD and have been on medication for it for about 8 years. In my case I'm required to see the doctor every 9 months. Adderall is a Shedule 2 drug so I have to go to the doctor's office and pick up a written prescription every month. I don't have to see the doctor every month though. I just call the nurse every month and she gets it ready and has it waiting at the front desk for me later that day. It's not a prescription where you can have them call in refills or get X number of refills with every written prescription. You can only get a prescription for one month at a time with no refills.

Someone posted that she had on her SM about going to get ADH meds monthly, but who knows if true...jmo

FB is so full of crap, they don't actually police their own rules they expect us to do it. I know someone who has a 2 year old little boy and is estranged from his dad, the dad made the boy a facebook. As if he were the boy, impersonating him and giving out info. He meant well, he was just being dumb. But FB didn't catch that a) It wasn't the actual person and b) it was a flippin' 2 year old. I had to send them a message. (It really upset me because of HE being missing, as I told the boy's grandma: I don't want to be looking for him too.)

First on Feb 19.....is that a song? poem?
I feel so bad for HE family, I am sure they have read all this, looking for clues.

like mom/daughter literally??????????? what's up with that?????

That caught my eye too and made me curious. But could just be a getting older thing. ie. I have recently noticed changes in my body's "norm" that reflect how my mom was while I was growing up (to do with temp) and hung a sign from my mirror saying "Mirror mirror on the wall, I am my mother after all."

Regarding the whole "relationship" thing on Facebook, I have seen many young people be in a "relationship" which is "friendship" (yes, that is a relationship, go figure....). Or just put down they are in a relationship because it's funny or keeps some creep at bay or they were bored that day. My daughter's "friends" exaggerate, pretend that their life is SOOOO much better than everyone elses, make big deals out of things that were nothing (but that is sometimes just standard "I don't know any better so everything is angst ridden"), post in a way that they think makes them look "grown up" (:facepalm:) , and downright lie on their Facebook posts (one of the reasons my daughter only used her account regularly for about 4 months before becoming disillusioned and resorting to corporeal friends). It is always funny when I ask them about one of their posts, and they wonder why I know that because I don' t have a FB account (Because you aren't set to PRIVATE, Stupid)

JMO

And that is not just teens and young adults blowing up their lives on SM. Seems like every 4th month there is an article in Cosmo about how "Keeping Up With Your Facebook Friends" is bad because it's mostly out of proportion.

true, but you usually retweet stuff you agree with, or something that 'fits' your mood at the time.

Definitely agree, except it could also just be she found it funny. Or with songs or stuff, it could have been stuck in her head. Lord only knows I get the weirdest things stuck in my head... until I start singing It's a Small World or This is the Song That Doesn't End.

It would be speculation but she does mention taking Vyvance, a drug for ADHD, which can cause dramatic weight loss (hence the doctor would be concerned about weight loss). Also, by law prescriptions can only be written for a 30 day supply. (Hence the monthly doctor visits).

It would be speculation but she does mention taking Vyvance, a drug for ADHD, which can cause dramatic weight loss (hence the doctor would be concerned about weight loss). Also, by law prescriptions can only be written for a 30 day supply. (Hence the monthly doctor visits).

And I think a urine test is required to prove you are taking it & not sharing/reselling. At least that's what my doc told me when I went on Focalin.

CarolinaAsh....REALLY???? Did you have to go there.....(humming ....and humming...."it's a small world"....then a rendition of "the song that never ends....." ?????) SIGH!!!! :loveyou:

I feel kinda sorry for the "first date" guy, if it was actually a formal first date, and not just a night out with a friend (do not know what to believe anymore) if he thought all this time she called her roommate especially to say how great the date was, as it seems like that is probably not why she called roommate...IMO
I think he was the bus boy at TK..

respectfully snipped...

Definitely agree, except it could also just be she found it funny. Or with songs or stuff, it could have been stuck in her head. Lord only knows I get the weirdest things stuck in my head... until I start singing It's a Small World or This is the Song That Doesn't End.
BBM: NOW look what you've done...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member