SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NO - it would not be okay. LE redacted the document for a reason. Telling others, on our forum, how to circumvent, is not LE friendly and WS is LE friendly.

And honestly, the very last thing anyone on this forum would want to do is interfere with LE's investigation, which could result in delaying Heather's home coming.

Salem

Thanks for clarifying. Can we take it to the parking lot? Or no for the same reason?

:bump:

25KHeatherBW-1_zps6ce27413.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/findheatherelvis

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=985850

Police investigating disappearance of Socastee woman

Horry County police are searching for Heather Elvis, 20, of Socastee after she was reported missing Thursday night by her father, according to Lt. Robert Kegler with Horry County police.

Kegler said Elvis was last seen at her parents house on Tuesday night and the last time her cell phone pinged was Wednesday morning at 3 a.m.

If you have any information about her whereabouts you are asked to call the Horry County Police Department: (843) 915-5350.

Horry County Police Dept.

Media Thread

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6

Verified members on Heather's case
Creek-Ratz - verified insider
helpseeker - verified insider
LadyHawkke - verified insider

Find Heather Elvis Facebook

Heather Elvis Twitter

Heather Elvis Facebook

Heather Elvis Vine

Police Report

Holy cow I'm behind! This thread is moving fast! Did I miss anything important. Has she been found?

Folks, please calm down and be patient. The awareness created in the HE investigation is amazing. Many missing persons get very little, if any community involvement in their cases. Usually after a couple days, the ms media goes on to the next story, and others move on with their lives, leaving the families to fend for themselves.
Awareness is very important in missing person's cases. Each time this thread is shut down due to TOS violations, the only person affected is HE and her family..

Father pleads for safe return of his missing 20-year-old daughter - YouTube

Looking out the door at the full moon tonight had me thinking of Heather's night with the full moon. I hope the "moon child" will help show herself. Still praying.

Those who noticed HE's relationship status... I found her aunt's twitter today (please don't make me go back and find it). She said that Heather and her roommate posted they were in a relationship together because they thought it would be cute. A joke. Since Heather has gone missing, the roommate doesn't want to change it.

I see there is another Twitter account that is locked down(unusual as it is the only SM of hers that is ) Also her friend that she converses about the married guy with has her account locked also... I would think LE would be interested in that conversation...imo

Yes, there is. She also has an Instagram that is private.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

From Heather's missing fb page:
https://www.facebook.com/findheatherelvis

"NOTICE... Any search MUST be done thru the CUE center, this is non negotiable, as the Parents of Heather we are deeply in the debt of the people of CUE and their professionalism and hard work. Search teams must be trained and aware of the laws dealing with recovered items, anything outside of this will hurt the case, damage the integrity of the evidence and could cause damage that can not be undone.
Thank you for your help, please use CUE for your instructions and training.
The Elvis Family"

From Heather's missing fb page:
http://www.facebook.com/findheatherelvis

"NOTICE... Any search MUST be done thru the CUE center, this is non negotiable, as the Parents of Heather we are deeply in the debt of the people of CUE and their professionalism and hard work. Search teams must be trained and aware of the laws dealing with recovered items, anything outside of this will hurt the case, damage the integrity of the evidence and could cause damage that can not be undone.
Thank you for your help, please use CUE for your instructions and training.
The Elvis Family"

was this posted because of BB's request earlier for atvs, horses etc for a smaller search? wonder if this means the search BB was talking about is called off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member