SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have windows 8 and have also tried. It didn't work! :banghead:

When on the page you want to copy :
Hold the ALT button down and press the print screen (PrtScn) button, this copies it.

Then go to Word or whatever document/email you want to paste it in, and hold down CTRL button and press V. This pastes it into your document.

Hope this helps. This is my favorite function LOL

I can't get any work done today. I just keep refreshing WS & FB & praying that HE will be found & justice served.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ditto...ditto...ditto.... and I have a feeling dinner will be take out tonight...! I don't want to miss what I feel is about to unfold... :scared:

There is an interesting conversation going on in the replies section of a post by others. It is a reply to a reply. Does that make sense lol?

I wonder why anyone would delete some FB photos on a day like today? Hmmmm.....

Heather, I am hopeful you are closer than ever before!

Wow y'all. I had to log into my fake Facebook that I only reactivate during the most major sleuthing. Just so I could read the comments of the comments. I. Am. So. Baffled. This is gonna break open so soon.

If someone were worried about what was known and what info LE had I guess they could try to find it out through SM. Especially if LE has been keeping info close and someone thought that LE had information. I'm thinking that their actions would be very telling to LE. If someone didn't have anything to hide I would think they could keep it together, kwim?

FHE FB Peeps - please, please be take care what you post there! :tears:

If you are in MS Word, click 'insert' tab on the tool bar. One of your options will be 'screen' shot. It will allow you to choose any open window on your PC.

No need for copy and paste.

IMO :seeya:

Ditto...ditto...ditto.... and I have a feeling dinner will be take out tonight...! I don't want to miss what I feel is about to unfold... :scared:

I suggest Chinese take-out (WITH CHOPSTICKS). This way, you can sit in front of the tv & computer, eat straight from the container & have NO dish duty afterwards. Just dispose of chopsticks, put leftovers in fridge, and voila! Instant midnight snack when you can't sleep & want to check up on the new developments....:drumroll:

:stop::stop:

Don't bring the facebook drama here. Leave it at the site.

Salem

I have been dying to use this "drama" smile, but never found an opportune moment. Now seems like it might be a good time.

:drama:

I suggest Chinese take-out (WITH CHOPSTICKS). This way, you can sit in front of the tv & computer, eat straight from the container & have NO dish duty afterwards. Just dispose of chopsticks, put leftovers in fridge, and voila! Instant midnight snack when you can't sleep & want to check up on the new developments....:drumroll:

This also comes in handy if you feel the need to poke yourself in the eyes bc you can't believe what you're reading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like your way of thinking!!!:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members