SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After sort of walking myself through it, as her, I can't understand going there after the date. It was late, cold and why go? So I keep thinking maybe someone knocked on the door, someone she knew, she gave them a ride and then something went very wrong. I think they drove her car there to confuse LE, to make it look like she went there and left with someone. JMO. No proof, just going there to take a boat ride or giving someone a ride there, makes no sense to me. There are so many places better to meet up.

She may have been stalking him. I'm saying that because I had a friend in a similar situation. She would get up in the middle of the night just to drive by his house. One time she sat outside his house and called him. He didn't answer so she left a message telling him he better call her back or she will be knocking at his door. He called right back.

I think (guess) the governor is making a point to placate families of other missing people at the same time. She is saying, yes, she got involved in this case (though not how) and IMO it is only due to the ruckus raised on FB. But I still do not understand what they were wanting from her...were they denied any search tactics that they asked for? Had LE turned them down?

They wanted a "ground density scanning plane" to aid in the search, according to BB on fhefb
https://www.facebook.com/findheatherelvis

Yes, Nikki Haley is just placating them, IMO. She's well known for that.
In an aside, did anyone else notice the "projected jobs for 2013"? Just shows how MSM can miss the simplest things.

They wanted a "ground density scanning plane" to aid in the search, according to BB on fhefb
https://www.facebook.com/findheatherelvis

Yes, Nikki Haley is just placating them, IMO. She's well known for that.
In an aside, did anyone else notice the "projected jobs for 2013"? Just shows how MSM can miss the simplest things.

Had they been turned down by LE for such a plane?

I only mapped here what I could confirm in MSM last night (and my internet was not working well). If anyone has links to articles that states where searches were held in a specific area (although I have to assume that immediately around the areas of her home and car were searched, but have no idea what kind of radius), I will be happy to add any other locations. But at this point, it HAS to be MSM to be included on the map. Maybe something by a verified insider would be OK, too, but I'd have to check on it.

Okay I will admit to something stupid, though in my defense, I was only sixteen at the time (which may = twenty nowadays anyway, IMO, but anyway...) I was infatuated with a man who came daily to the diner where I worked. I knew his address from his checks and sometimes late at night, I would sneak out of the house, pick up my friend, and we would go and park in front of his apartment building...no real expectation of seeing him, or WTH we would do if we did...again I was sixteen...:blushing:

But I knew girls in college who immediately drove to the house of BF's etc. upon hanging up phone from a fight, or if they did not answer, regardless of time of night. So...any number of things may have gotten her out of the house.

JMO

This was a campaign stop, right? That's why the helicopters were out TODAY. It's not a coincidence. It should only bother you if you're not immune yet to the fakeness of politicians doing political stunts.

I do agree that sometimes politicians use things for their own benefit. It seems the family was asking for help from them for awhile. Maybe they finally pulled through. Better late than never I suppose.

Also.
Some of the activity with helicopters today could be related to another missing male boater in Georgetown, SC area. Below is the link and from what I can tell, Georgetown is quite a few miles away so not sure if the activity would be confused with Heathers case or not. But they had helicopters and planes out looking for this man.

http://www.southstrandnews.com/article/20140117/GTT06/140119847/1126

Social Media sites like Facebook, Twitter and the like are for posting opinions and the poster takes responsibility for their post - these are not heavily moderated and expressly for social entertainment - WS has a purpose - a goal - a mission statement. We are social but we have a reason.

Yes, and unless a poster has an agenda, imo their goal isn't to falsely accuse anyone. Discussion is for the purpose of sorting out if motivation exists and figure out the surrounding circumstances of the victim.

If young people don't get that blah, blahing their most personal feelings over the Internet isn't the wisest choice, maybe when examples start surfacing as to the reasons why they shouldn't be doing that, they'll start to think twice about what they put out there. The problem remains though that young people have a mentality that nothing bad could ever happen to them. If you think about it, life boils down to a crapshoot at times.

On the other hand, in cases involving personal crimes, SM seems like it could be a useful tool when ALL conversations are available and can be studied in conjunction with ALL other evidence.
A big concern of mine is that SM is involved in non personal crimes as well. An example would be when gps may lead a bad guy directly to some unsuspecting person's door. Or, just the exposure SM provides perps who are on the prowl.

Young ladies should not be posting kittenish or sexy pics of themselves for all the world to see. :twocents: Even if the images don't appear to the whole world, there may be someone within their comings and goings who could be intrigued by a young lady and look her up hence finding big rewards.

But I still do not understand what they were wanting from her...were they denied any search tactics that they asked for? Had LE turned them down?

I don't understand either, however, I'm sure they had a good reason. They appear to be faithful and loving people and I can't see them 'harassing' without a good one.

Friday night WPDE Newschannel 15's Allyson Floyd talks exclusively with Nancy Grace. Watch the full interview on WPDE NewsChannel 15 at 6.

'Bumping'

Maybe, NG will update us at 6 PM CST...

Allyson Floyd did interview NG. NG said she will be 'highlighting' this case again.

I don't understand either, however, I'm sure they had a good reason. They appear to be faithful and loving people and I can't see them 'harassing' without a good one.

I did not say they were harassing her. But I think it is fair to ask if they were seeking her attention because they had been denied help elsewhere.

I do agree that sometimes politicians use things for their own benefit. It seems the family was asking for help from them for awhile. Maybe they finally pulled through. Better late than never I suppose.

Also.
Some of the activity with helicopters today could be related to another missing male boater in Georgetown, NC area. Below is the link and from what I can tell, Georgetown is quite a few miles away so not sure if the activity would be confused with Heathers case or not. But they had helicopters and planes out looking for this man.

http://www.southstrandnews.com/article/20140117/GTT06/140119847/1126

I thought he was missing from Georgetown, SC. However those copters were right over where Heather is missing.

I live here and in my opinion I highly doubt the SLED copters were over the Socastee area because of Nikki Haley or because of the missing boater. The missing boater is too far south for them to be flying in the PT landing area. I'm not sure what they were doing but it may very well be related to HE. Maybe the Gov. asked them to do some searching today since she was in the area. MOO

Does decomp release heat?

I googled it. I couldn't come up with anything. God forbid anyone ever check my google history.

I know it is a very morbid question and I'm sorry I need to ask it.

Had they been turned down by LE for such a plane?

I don't know the answer to that, or the politics behind the use of the plane, ie how one gets the use of it, etc, but IMO, they didn't get it. Maybe SLED will be able to use it? Again, I don't know. Sorry

I only mapped here what I could confirm in MSM last night (and my internet was not working well). If anyone has links to articles that states where searches were held in a specific area (although I have to assume that immediately around the areas of her home and car were searched, but have no idea what kind of radius), I will be happy to add any other locations. But at this point, it HAS to be MSM to be included on the map. Maybe something by a verified insider would be OK, too, but I'd have to check on it.

Thank you so much for the map. It really helps so much for those of us not familiar with the area. I love the different ICONS used for the different places rather than A, B, C.

Thanks again to you and others who spend time to create maps and supporting information on cases. It is appreciated by all of us.

I did not say they were harassing her. But I think it is fair to ask if they were seeking her attention because they had been denied help elsewhere.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean that you were. I was using it generally because via FB, they technically were. But I felt it was probably for a good reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406