SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're missed Heather. Praying for a break in the case soon, and many more prayers for your family and loved ones.

Good morning, everyone.
Hopefully today will be the day of answers! :please:

well certain things were revealed which could potentially help investigators.

I believe that LE are ahead of us and and any supposed 'solving of mysteries' on FB. They've obviously been aware from day one that there was some funky things going on within HE's life. It didn't just come out yesterday.

My heart just aches for the Elvis family. I hope and pray they get the answers they need soon.

I've lurked on WS for over a year. I've posted on WS for less than that. Never, ever have I found myself so frustrated.

OK maybe with Elaina. Oh, and Erica Lynn Parsons. OK, I take it all back. I love this website, but OMG at the frustrations. I'll never understand how someone can hurt/kill another person in such situations.

As always, I'm praying for answers, for peace for these distraught families, for JUSTICE.

PS RE: the comment about the spelling/grammar on FB... yes, yes... so irritating! That's one thing I like about WS, for the most part, people have the ability to spell and use correct grammar! It helps, it really does!

PS RE: the comment about the spelling/grammar on FB... yes, yes... so irritating! That's one thing I like about WS, for the most part, people have the ability to spell and use correct grammar! It helps, it really does!

I grew up down there, so I understand a lot of the lingo, and sadly, don't even need to read the subtitles on Myrtle Manor. :blushing:

Yesterday was a huge day here along the grand strand, not only was it pretty close to a full moon, the crazies were out in full force on SM and two reality tv shows battled it out on tv. Today all seems quiet, is it the drama hangover from yesterday or is it the calm before the storm?

Praying for Heather and her family always.

Just want to chime in although I don't really have anything to offer other than my support :( I do have A TON of opinions on all the comments I read on the FHE FB page...butttt they are just opinions and distract from the main focus here which is Finding Heather! (Plus I want to abide by the rules here ~ I never liked time-out as a child lol)

As I walked outside this morning I couldn't help but notice the moon- how big, bright, & beautiful it was. All I could think about was Heather ~

I keep praying & praying that she is found soon! IMO all the drama, mistakes, or choices one made is irrelevant at this point ~ the bottom line is HE is still missing and it's time to get her home to her family & friends. And I'd like to add that if any harm was done to HE that the guilty be found & justice served (putting it nicely bc I had to restrain myself from dropping a few 4 letter words ughhh)!!!

I am bleary-eyed from struggling through posts on the Fb page

Me too! What's up with how Facebook orders large quantities of comments on a post?? Your only options are by "Top Comments" or "Recent Activity." Recent activity doesn't order straight from newest to oldest either. Just a simple oldest to newest option would cause me to stop doing this so much: :banghead:

My nephew stopped by this morning. He came in, played a bit then went and sat right in his normal timeout spot.

I took it as an omen that I should just sit back and read for a while :)

Just curious....In a missing persons case , Would LE allow the victim's family to make changes to a victim's SM page ? Would LE hide or delete comments the victim had previously made ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera