SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
to me, that would make sense if someone left the car (dumping it off) as opposed to either HE was there waiting for someone (would be facing the entrance) or if that person was there first I would think she would have parked it parallel to the water. I think whoever dropped it off also was picked up either there or up the road...jmo

where is that Google shot of where the car was parked?

I just looked in the 1st thread and didn't find it. Maybe whoever posted it will read this and re-post it. It had a yellow rectangle drawn it to represent where the car was and an arrow drawn in facing the water to show which direction the car was facing.

I know I went through thread #1 and there are some good maps in that thread as well.

When I first started reading on here I remember seeing posts about the closest Walmart, payphones, training for marathons, Disney , etc...and I thought why are they discussing that? It's become clearer and clearer this week. You all are super at what you do and I've learned so much!

If this has been covered please feel free to direct me....but does anyone know the logistics of her condo setting? If she answered her door or stepped outside to talk with someone, how visible would she and the other person have been? If she left in any vehicle, how noticeable might that have been (I suppose this could depend on what time the activity occurred). I have no perspective on her residential setting.

Also, if a person was leaving her condo in her vehicle, what might the best route to PTL be to avoid drawing attention or being in the car for too long?

Here are some screen shots and pictures I got of her home area. As it turns out this set of condos are called River Oaks Resort, and there is a golf course behind them. Is seems to be a place that also has quite a few vacation rentals.
http://www.riveroaksresortvacations.com/resort-accommodations.php We use Vacation Rentals a lot. What this means, though is that if anyone who was a vacationer had seen anything, and left on, say the morning of the 19th, they would have no idea that they saw anything that might be helpful and could be back home with no clue.

The building pictures are not of her specific building, just to see what they look like

Attachments

• Front of RiverOaksBuilding.jpg
    Front of RiverOaksBuilding.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 30
  • Heather Elvis Home.jpg
    Heather Elvis Home.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Heather ElvisHouseArea.jpg
    Heather ElvisHouseArea.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Front of RiverOaksBuilding2.jpg
    Front of RiverOaksBuilding2.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 26
  • Heather ElvisHouseAreaCloser.jpg
    Heather ElvisHouseAreaCloser.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 26
Well folks there you have it the truth completely exposed

All the pinging answers have been answered

I would expect the next 48 hours for an arrest

My husband and children would like to thank the mods for their nice hot homemade dinner, clean house, and washed/folded/put away laundry. Without putting baby in the corner, this never would have been accomplished. Love you! :heartbeat:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Ive been reading every post from the first thread and have been a guest of WS for many years but this is my first time posting.

I'm a little intimidated by the rules, I must admit. Guess a lot of us are.

Anyway, I'm keeping up with the FHFB as well as the scanner so Im here.

FWIW: my theory: She gets a call from an old bf and she can't resist going to him. I've been there, done that, bought the t-shirt. Nothing Im proud of but I can honestly say Ive been there and felt what she must have been feeling. It is NOT a good situation to be in but the heart wants what the heart wants. Anyway, she goes to PTL and either they get into an argument or there is more than one person waiting for her and they all get into an argument. Either way, it got out of hand and turned bad...real bad. I WANT to read the words that she will come home safe but I have to say...I dont think it's going to happen...

Anyway just wanted to throw** my two cents in. Try not to be too hard on me :)

Well folks there you have it the truth completely exposed

All the pinging answers have been answered

I would expect the next 48 hours for an arrest

I think you're right and the Elvis family feels safe enough to talk about this now. Lord bless them.

Ive been reading every post from the first thread and have been a guest of WS for many years but this is my first time posting.

I'm a little intimidated by the rules, I must admit. Guess a lot of us are.

Anyway, I'm keeping up with the FHFB as well as the scanner so Im here.

FWIW: my theory: She gets a call from an old bf and she can't resist going to him. I've been there, done that, bought the t-shirt. Nothing Im proud of but I can honestly say Ive been there and felt what she must have been feeling. It is NOT a good situation to be in but the heart wants what the heart wants. Anyway, she goes to PTL and either they get into an argument or there is more than one person waiting for her and they all get into an argument. Either way, it got out of hand and turned bad...real bad. I WANT to read the words that she will come home safe but I have to say...I dont think it's going to happen...

Anyway just wanted to through my two cents in. Try not to be too hard on me :)

Agree 100% and welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member