SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't discuss what is going on with facebook or any social media site. You can link to the find Heather FB page but no discussion about it here. Its all considered rumor and not allowed here.

Ima

Would it be so hard for FB to lists posts and replies in chronological order instead of all jumbled up? No matter what option I use, 'top comments' or 'recent activity' everything is all jumbled together. grrrr

I'm not getting what the hoopla is all about in regards to BB's posting..Team Heather is all the FHE on Fb supporters and he wants more hits on the YouTube page featuring HE..so what's strange about that?

:floorlaugh:
BP really was making me just a TAD BIT nervous, but FHE comment doesn't contradict. SO MUCH RESPECT to TE.

There are many things being said that are appearing as facts with nothing to back them up. Do we believe them? If so, then why is there no POI, why no arrest if all of this evidence, I keep reading about over the last few days. I really have a hard time with people spewing things without backing it up. Things are only a fact if you can support it. People have been wrong before. I hope they aren't so they can move on. But, it's not about being right.

Would it be so hard for FB to lists posts and replies in chronological order instead of all jumbled up? No matter what option I use, 'top comments' or 'recent activity' everything is all jumbled together. grrrr

Are you on the website or the app? I keep seeing people mention that. I'm using the app and it's not jumbled at all. My mom... Same device, just using the website version... Hers is a mess.

Shill havbe poopvicle stikss on my finngres...:banghead:

Translation: still have popcicle sticks on my fingers.

I use the fb app on my iPad, it's all in order.

ME TOO! It is so frustrating. I am going to try the FB app on the iphone and the ipad to see if it gets better.

There are many things being said that are appearing as facts with nothing to back them up. Do we believe them? If so, then why is there no POI, why no arrest if all of this evidence, I keep reading about over the last few days. I really have a hard time with people spewing things without backing it up. Things are only a fact if you can support it. People have been wrong before. I hope they aren't so they can move on. But, it's not about being right.

I'm with you and against you here (with all due respect, of course). I can't even think/correctly explain myself and my reasonings, but admin has done an INSANE amount of "editing" (aka deleting) posts and comments in the past few weeks and I think that has to do with why I feel this way. MOO.
I can't answer why there have been no arrests, but I feel strongly that from the beginning TE and LE have known who to keeps eyes on. There's still much more that we, as the public, aren't aware of. I don't know how HCPD works, but I think they're trying to be as by-the-book as they can so when things gt going, they STICK.

This would make it so much easier to read. The page administrators could fix it if they would turn off the reply feature. People would still be able to comment on a post, they just wouldn't be able to reply as an attachment to a specific comment. I still think it would be easier to follow.

I'm with you and against you here (with all due respect, of course). I can't even think/correctly explain myself and my reasonings, but admin has done an INSANE amount of "editing" (aka deleting) posts and comments in the past few weeks and I think that has to do with why I feel this way. MOO.
I can't answer why there have been no arrests, but I feel strongly that from the beginning TE and LE have known who to keeps eyes on. There's still much more that we, as the public, aren't aware of. I don't know how HCPD works, but I think they're trying to be as by-the-book as they can so when things gt going, they STICK.

I know the stuff that has been deleted from here. What my point is based on what I know about working with the local police office here, if the stuff being said " on FHEF page was really "facts" there would be no reason to have not made an arrest, especially because they claim to have known this all on day one! I of course can't say it on here, but there is no way any LE dept wouldn't bring a person in for serious interrogation. I say all of this because I don't believe all of the "facts" on the FHEF.

I know the stuff that has been deleted from here. What my point is based on what I know about working with the local police office here, if the stuff being said " on FHEF page was really "facts" there would be no reason to have not made an arrest, especially because they claim to have known this all on day one! I of course can't say it on here, but there is no way any LE dept wouldn't bring a person in for serious interrogation. I say all of this because I don't believe all of the "facts" on the FHEF.

I meant deleted on FB, not WS. But I hear what you're saying and respect that, would never disrespect an honest opinion.

Public awareness seems to be the goal and releasing police info ,imo was a scripted action "to shake the tree". So creating more SM sites and urging more "hits" from supporters keeps "the train moving"..

If I may clarify though, my original post was just showing props to the single comment made by FHE, I wasn't speaking of every. single. thing. that has been posted. TBH I'm tired and your post toward me kinda hit me rough, as though you were mocking me, especially the floor laugh.

Is it time for bed yet? :yawn:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

If I may clarify though, my original post was just showing props to the single comment made by FHE, I wasn't speaking of every. single. thing. that has been posted. TBH I'm tired and your post toward me kinda hit me rough, as though you were mocking me, especially the floor laugh.

I was not mocking you and am ver very sorry. I don't even know how to do "a floor laugh." I am rather new. I must have hit it by accident. My apologies. If I can figure out how to delete, I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aebuser