Identified! SC - Jason Patrick Callahan, Myrtle Beach, missing since 1995

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder what is taking so long, lack of resources? Like can we online crowd fundraise to get this moving or what? (I know organizing a campaign is against TOS, meant it in jest, mostly).

It is frustrating. Imagine how hard it is on Jason's family. Ugh.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I wonder what is taking so long, lack of resources? Like can we online crowd fundraise to get this moving or what? (I know organizing a campaign is against TOS, meant it in jest, mostly).
There was just a case in Jacksonville fl where I live, Bonnie Haim, her skull was foundin Dec2014 and dna just came back in Aug 2015. 8mths. am sure

I would definitely donate if that's the case. I know we can't do that here. There is alot of followers on his page I think alot would want to help.

Why is this process taking so long? His DNA has been processed since June 10, wouldn't it have struck up a match or a negative with Grateful Doe?

Praying for his family.

This DNA comparison has been taking awfully long. I wonder why.

His DNa to Ms.C was not conclusive so now they are taking 5 samples from his dads side of the family of his half brother and some other sibs, because those are the closest to his Dads (now deceased) DNA. It is going to take a while each sample has to get states approval etc.

Has anyone seen the PM of jason doe? I don't wish to see it because I assume it's quite upsetting, but I'm wondering if the recons look like him or if jason callahan looks like him?

Has anyone seen the PM of jason doe? I don't wish to see it because I assume it's quite upsetting, but I'm wondering if the recons look like him or if jason callahan looks like him?

From what I remember (please correct me if I'm wrong, anyone!) the crash was so severe that the UID's face was unrecognizable, so the recons/sketches are done to the best of their ability, but may not be 100% accurate.

I feel if they had a good post mortem it might not have taken as long etc. But the crash photos show the van squashed up against a tree. Uts unreogmizable what it is unless you have a side by side.

There were pictures of the accident? Where are they posted?

There were pictures of the accident? Where are they posted?
Someone posted a link to crash scene article I think with the driver who was identified, on one of the threads for Grateful Doe who was the passenger. They did a side by side. Someone linked it.

Someone posted a link to crash scene article I think with the driver who was identified, on one of the threads for Grateful Doe who was the passenger. They did a side by side. Someone linked it.
I found it. It's on reddit. Someone took a picture of the original newspaper article of the incident. The van folded like a beverage can at the front. If you know these vans, the front occupants sit directly on the front wheels and between the engine. I can see why they can't get a good reconstruction as both bodies were badly manged by the dashboard and the windscreen.

The article also disproved my theory where the van crashed. They went over the median and crashed. I originally thought they went off the road and crashed into the forest. They crashed on the median right before the inn.

Could you give me the link to the reddit thread? Reddit is really confusing

This was posted some time ago, so it is archived.

<modsnip>

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel
Back