SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're very welcome! I live in Ohio now and moved from Anderson in 2010, but I was a 911 dispatcher for Anderson County Emergency Services and my ex was an investigator for Anderson City PD. Unfortunately, most of my connections with APD and ACES don't speak to me because they sided with him in the divorce. (Had him arrested for CDV up here and it was ugly). So I have no inside connections anymore and am more or less blackballed. Fun, but as much as I can help with history and geography, I will.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Tulips
, I am sorry you had to go through all that and I hope you were able to turn the negative into something positive; something I wish I could do.
I love Ohio, I was fortunate enough to live in the Cincinnati/Florence y'all area when I was 15-16. I will pack up and move back in a heartbeat.

Go Conner Cougars!!

can anyone else see CD's facebook?

Nope. It's down. Went down overnight I guess. Well, shoot. As hard as that must have been for the families, I was hoping it would lead to somebody slipping up and giving us a lead.

Huh. Weird.

Also did anyone else notice before CD's fb went down, that CM had commented on a post, saying that he was being hacked too?

edit: unnecessary grammar

Huh. Weird.

Also did anyone else notice (before CD's) fb went down, that CM had commented on a post, saying that he was being hacked too?

I didn't see this, thank you for letting us know. Interesting.

can anyone else see CD's facebook?

It went down for me about 15 minutes ago while I was reading comments and responses posted by people last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It went down for me about 15 minutes ago while I was reading comments and responses posted by people last night.

Possible that LE took it down!

I do know of a fb going down when a person was arrested and being investigated.

Sent from my SM-G930V

Huh. Weird.

Also did anyone else notice before CD's fb went down, that CM had commented on a post, saying that he was being hacked too?

edit: unnecessary grammar

Yes I noticed it right before it went down.

Hopefully the police are now looking into the facebook page recent updates.

Was there anything recent since Oct 2nd post? I hadn't checked in a few days.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Nope. Not that I saw this morning. There were tons of comments from others but thats about it.

I couldn't see anything after October 2nd. Things were really blowing up though on the posts that we're on there. Word was getting out on what was happening. I really hope its not whoever is behind the page deleting it. I hope its LE looking into this.

Just FYI about facebook :
Facebook profiles can not be deleted by users, only deactivated. Only facebook officials can fully delete a profile and only if it's for a good reason (harassment, TOS issues, etc ) At least, that was what was explained to me when I requested to have a profile of mine deleted, fwiw.

I think it would still show the same error message though, deleted or deactivated.

It would be interesting to know who deactivated the FB. I saw a post on CDs FB over the weekend speculating that the about me had been changed again, as recently as this weekend. I am only 3 days into the case, so I didn't see what was there before. The person could have still been signing in and looking around without posting. They are getting some sort of sick pleasure out of it. I have yet to figure out who CM is so I didn't get to peak around his page.

My theory as of now is the most basic and boring - They are in a car accident somewhere, and a drunken EX or someone got onto his account to look around and maybe saw some things that triggered their emotions, and started posting and getting a little out of control. It seems they stopped once they realized they could be caught doing this. ( I don't feel the hacker is of high intelligence and may not even have known what an IP was until people started posting) Initially the hacker was sharing events and missing posters and claiming to want to help, but when people started thinking it was the ex, the hacker got defensive and sent out cryptic memes.

Not to long ago near me a girl went missing just driving a few blocks home. Her brother had a flurry of missed calls from her around 3am and no one heard from her again. Sadly, her car had gone off a bridge into the water and she was unable to get out. This story stuck with me and now I am always wondering if I could break out of a car myself underwater.

If it's not a car accident, the possibilities really turn wild. One person could not have disappeared two people easily, unless it was someone they trusted very much. Were they into any outdoor activities? Could they have been lured to somewhere remote? Who would have a motive to harm them, and find an accomplice willing to harm them? I have a small dog (16 years old <3) but I know I would NEVERRR have left her without food and water and it sounds like Kala would not have either. They left the house, in my opinion on their own, believing they would be home later that evening.

Does anyone have a timeline established?

All three are friends on FB Prior to separation (maybe afterwards? I'm unsure)
July - CD is still with NN (but separation must be about to start)
August - CD and KB are living together.
Aug 31- KB lasts text to a friend is 'are you up yet' early Weds AM, and CD is last seen leaving work. (anyone know when he is seen leaving work)
???- I am having trouble figuring out which day CD mom and building manager whet to the door.
Sept 1 - Posts start on Facebook
Oct 2 - Last FB Post
Oct 18 - FB taken down

Not much, but that's all we have so far I think. Feel free to build on it.

There are two FB pages - each family has one.

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiecesNetwork/posts/1590769641229208:0
10bece934e5b35cc1d35c7c8dcbbd2d4.jpg

"One still missing is one too many."
Facebook.com/MissingPiecesNetwork

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics