SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to add, I did find that CD commented on some of CMs FB posts, so they did know each other.

I really hope CM has nothing to do with this. He seems to be a big animal lover and has saved a few animals, so surely he wouldnt leave the dog alone. On the other hand taking some of his more recent photos (about rednecks) and some others into account, it seems hes going through something atm. I find it odd there are no posts about KB being missing on his fb page though. I wonder if hes at all involved in helping to search for her.

He did post about her going missing. He says someone has asked him to find a loved one.

I thought it was incredibly interesting who is still friends with each other.
From what I saw they were actually friends before KB /CM dated. But he's likely to know lots of people due to his profession.

I grew up in Anderson and know the area. IMO, using the simplest explanation (Occams Razor), they left for a quick errand and something happened to the car and Charlie & Kala on the way. There are no gators in Hartwell Lake, which is the closest large body of water to their apartment. There is a lot of kudzu along the roadways thanks to an anti-erosion program the state had many years ago. I think the car will be found eventually in one of those places.
The FB posts could be anyone, although most likely they were created by someone who has access to some old photos. It's sad that someone would do this and who knows what the motivation is for this behavior.
I know of a few people who had accidents in their cars and were discovered years later.
My heart goes out to their families while they wait to hear back.

I grew up in Anderson and know the area. IMO, using the simplest explanation (Occams Razor), they left for a quick errand and something happened to the car and Charlie & Kala on the way. There are no gators in Hartwell Lake, which is the closest large body of water to their apartment. There is a lot of kudzu along the roadways thanks to an anti-erosion program the state had many years ago. I think the car will be found eventually in one of those places.
The FB posts could be anyone, although most likely they were created by someone who has access to some old photos. It's sad that someone would do this and who knows what the motivation is for this behavior.
I know of a few people who had accidents in their cars and were discovered years later.
My heart goes out to their families while they wait to hear back.
I think they had a car accident too. Do we know the address of their apartment?

Following the case. I might have found relevant info online, will be passing it along.

He did post about her going missing. He says someone has asked him to find a loved one.
Hi sorry, I should have been more specific, I meant that he hadnt said anything specific. He just gave a post mebtioning he had to go look for someone who was missing, but did not mention any names. I see that CD's ex also didnt so I guess maybe its normal to do that.

Probably because im interested in this type of thing but if my ex were missing, even if we ended on bad terms, I'd be sharing their information anywhere and anytime I possibly could. However, people react different to different situations, and I dont want to judge CM or NN or their lack of posts regarding their missing exs.

Hi sorry, I should have been more specific, I meant that he hadnt said anything specific. He just gave a post mebtioning he had to go look for someone who was missing, but did not mention any names. I see that CD's ex also didnt so I guess maybe its normal to do that.

Probably because im interested in this type of thing but if my ex were missing, even if we ended on bad terms, I'd be sharing their information anywhere and anytime I possibly could. However, people react different to different situations, and I dont want to judge CM or NN or their lack of posts regarding their missing exs.

BBM.

I agree. I would never like to think I had done nothing not even shared their poster when someone I know is missing.

I saw that also. I can't remember exactly what was said since I just woke up, but I'm pretty sure her mother commented. Its almost as if her mom would rather she be with him than CD.

Has anyone else caught that she had another boyfriend between him and CDC though. Go look at her time line and pictures around December 2015. It seems like she lost her "money" around this time, from the loose time line I have in my head, but was only with this guy a very short time. By February, the third guy posts on his page (again trying to speak from memory because I have to hurry up and get ready for work) about missing or losing or letting go of someone - can't remember which and Kala comments that she agrees.

I am very much into the theory that they were all into the polyarmourism (sp?) because of what I've seen on all of the players pages. I'd even go so far as to surmise that KB's mom is involved in the poly community. I think they are all intertwined this way, having all been into various combinations of relationships at one time or another.

Now let me throw another gas on the fire....As an added twist, a key party, female, but not the main party, mentions Master and Submissive relationships a great deal on her page. Possible that this came into play and someone (more than someone) got hurt and it had to be covered up? Or the person that accidentally hurt them hurt themselves too out of guilt or is on the run?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I saw that also. I can't remember exactly what was said since I just woke up, but I'm pretty sure her mother commented. Its almost as if her mom would rather she be with him than CD.

Has anyone else caught that she had another boyfriend between him and CDC though. Go look at her time line and pictures around December 2015. It seems like she lost her "money" around this time, from the loose time line I have in my head, but was only with this guy a very short time. By February, the third guy posts on his page (again trying to speak from memory because I have to hurry up and get ready for work) about missing or losing or letting go of someone - can't remember which and Kala comments that she agrees.

I am very much into the theory that they were all into the polyarmourism (sp?) because of what I've seen on all of the players pages. I'd even go so far as to surmise that KB's mom is involved in the poly community. I think they are all intertwined this way, having all been into various combinations of relationships at one time or another.

Now let me throw another gas on the fire....As an added twist, a key party, female, but not the main party, mentions Master and Submissive relationships a great deal on her page. Possible that this came into play and someone (more than someone) got hurt and it had to be covered up? Or the person that accidentally hurt them hurt themselves too out of guilt or is on the run?

Wow, it seems like there is more than meets the eye everyday with this one.

Probably because im interested in this type of thing but if my ex were missing, even if we ended on bad terms, I'd be sharing their information anywhere

She actually had another bf between CM and CDC

Hi sorry, I should have been more specific, I
meant that he hadnt said anything specific. He just gave a post mebtioning he had to go look for someone who was missing, but did not mention any names. I see that CD's ex also didnt so I guess maybe its normal to do that.

Now let me throw another gas on the fire....As an added

That is a interesting twist. Initials for the female? I'm totally with you on the poly theory. Plus LOTS of drinking going on. I don't think they had an accident.

Probably because im interested in this type of thing but if my ex were missing, even if we ended on bad terms, I'd be sharing their information anywhere

She actually had another bf between CM and CDC
Yes, I am aware that they broke up in 2015. Even now though, if my ex from HS were missing, i'd share their missing photos everywhere.

Maybe im just a weirdo lol

Yes, I am aware that they broke up in 2015. Even now though, if my ex from HS were missing, i'd share their missing photos everywhere.

Maybe im just a weirdo lol

I agree. I still have a basic caring feeling toward my exes. Enough for a few mouse clicks anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member