SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone just posted that they were found on FB. I just about freaked out when I saw my notifications, then I realized it was FB and could be a troll...It's on the Missing Charlie Carver and Kala Brown page (public). Doesn't seem to be anyone related to the case, but who knows.
I saw this too. Very curious if it's true or not.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I saw this too. Very curious if it's true or not.

For anyone else searching for this quote, it's a comment on the post of the car.

If this lady is just talking out of her rear-end, things are probably fixing to get ROUGH for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Must be late b/c I don't see it or they removed it. Just a lot of comments about the Lumbarton car up on blocks.

For anyone else searching for this quote, it's a comment on the post of the car.

If this lady is just talking out of her rear-end, things are probably fixing to get ROUGH for her.

Must be late b/c I don't see it or they removed it. Just a lot of comments about the Lumbarton car up on blocks.
It has been removed. Didn't miss much; just somebody saying they had been found. :-(

Looks like they removed the comment.

I did not join because of this case some people have hobbies mine is the missing and those who have been murdered

its an old steel bridge from what I could tell it looks like its not in use anymore but before you enter the bridge on the right side of the road there is a marker a memorial someone died on this road

http://www.wyff4.com/article/car-accident-in-anderson-leaves-car-suspended-in-kudzu-patch/7024204

This may have been posted before, but this is I-85 southbound in Anderson. I wonder if anyone has searched this area in particular.

last night had a dream their is an old bridge in Anderson with a makeshift grave marker I talked to an old man he gave me a name A Cook its a woman but the tags on her car were customized what I'm tryin to say is if I told you I could see things what would you say your ****in nuts

its an old steel bridge from what I could tell it looks like its not in use anymore but before you enter the bridge on the right side of the road there is a marker a memorial someone died on this road
I just think the sub-conscience remembered reading thie top post/article and something about it needed resolution. When you find the spot on google maps that you think matches, share it here. That kudzu is nasty stuff.

Off topic (sorry): Pictures of all the old bridges in Anderson county. https://bridgehunter.com/sc/anderson/
Thanks. :) I have always found old bridges to be romantic for some reason. When the movie Bridges of Madison County came out I really felt a kinship with Clint Eastwood's character. However, if someone goes over one with their car, that all does not apply. I sincerely hope a car accident (neither bridge nor kudzu) is not the reason we can't find CD and KB.

I'm so sad over the stuff on Facebook today. So many people dragging the families into their own agenda with nothing but hurtful words and actions. These people are going through a living nightmare and its mystifying to me that people refuse to assess whether their words and actions would be beneficial or destructive to the families' efforts. I feel that as a community, our job is to do everything we can to help find them, support the search efforts financially and get the word out. Above all, we should avoid putting any more pressure, drama, garbage or sadness on the families. Why on earth do some people not see it like this? How could you see someone going through this and choose to be a part of the problem rather than the solution?

I haven't checked all the FB to see what is going on but did catch a post KB ex CM got KB mom temporarily banned from FB over fighting over KB dog. According to the mom he's refusing to return the dog to her which is idiotic b/c as property of KB the dog belongs to the mother in her absence. Some people are just petty and hurtful.

I can't imagine why anyone would write anything on the family pages about their sex life, how they likely are dead, how they think they died or anything of the sort. Yet they do. Unless it's a comment of support or asking for clarification of info they posted...it's just insensitive.

I'm so sad over the stuff on Facebook today. So many people dragging the families into their own agenda with nothing but hurtful words and actions. These people are going through a living nightmare and its mystifying to me that people refuse to assess whether their words and actions would be beneficial or destructive to the families' efforts. I feel that as a community, our job is to do everything we can to help find them, support the search efforts financially and get the word out. Above all, we should avoid putting any more pressure, drama, garbage or sadness on the families. Why on earth do some people not see it like this? How could you see someone going through this and choose to be a part of the problem rather than the solution?

I've not posted in a few days, but have been watching what's going on on Facebook. I almost did a screenshot on the dog battle but I did not. Emotions are just running high. I hope these two can manage to put those feelings aside, or just agree to disagree.

I also have been thinking about a scenario regarding the couple. Perhaps something happened at home, and she was accidentally killed. Could be for any reason, but an accident. MAYBE, he was responsible. If he were very distraught, he might just take her away from there to dispose of her body. Perhaps he was planning on coming back and some accident/foul play happened on his way home. Or perhaps he decided he wanted to be with her and he took action on that thought. IMO

If so, and it's them, it would explain why LE has shown zero interest. Like I said before, maybe they aren't missing. They're real jerks to leave their dog like that though, if they are fine and just went off the grid for a spell.

I think LE is interested. I know the families had a meeting with them in the past few days. I am sure LE has told them to keep quiet etc. I've not seen any anger towards the LE investigating. I hope the private eye the family raised money for will shed some light for the family.

I think LE is interested. I know the families had a meeting with them in the past few days. I am sure LE has told them to keep quiet etc. I've not seen any anger towards the LE investigating. I hope the private eye the family raised money for will shed some light for the family.

I follow some of the groups, and I have seen some anger from family/friends about the lack of organized searches and not having any press conferences, and about LE not following up with the Facebook hacker. There was an interview on local television with LE, in which the detective didn't even mention the missing vehicle and said that they weren't sure a crime had been committed.

However, it does sound like they have done some things like request camera footage from nearby their apartments and possibly checked bank accounts (unless Kala's mother has access, because she was the one who said there was no activity). So they are definitely doing more than I realized at first. It also seems like they be stepping up efforts by getting SLED involved, etc.

Ok, if you're not into absurd theories, you can skip this post entirely.

Here goes. I started looking at old bridges. One in particular caught my eye because it's no longer in use, and the road swerves 90 degrees to avoid the river without much (any) warning. It is off of I-85 on the way to Taylors, SC from Anderson. Great, but why would the couple get off the interstate there? There's a gas station and a Wal-mart at the exit, plus some fast food joints, but even if you took the long way to get back on I-85, there wouldn't be any good reason to turn onto Old Anderson Road off of SC81. When I zoomed in even more, I couldn't believe my eyes. The top-rated haunted house in SC is right there on Old Anderson Road near the bridge. It's in an actual haunted farmhouse. Maybe Kala and Charlie drove by to check it out? I know, sounds crazy. But is there someone on here who can check the Saluda River where the road veers off? There are no guard rails that I can see in the Google maps pictures. Another thing, there are still old center line paint marks in the road from the original roadway. Maybe Charlie had been there a while back, felt comfortable with the road, and didn't realize the bridge was out? (Not sure when it was decommissioned.) Oh by the way, there's kudzu there, too. Please, don't be too hard on me for coming up with this theory. It was a hard decision to post this because I don't want to detract from actual facts. But I feel like we have so few facts and we still aren't any closer to finding them... Just would love for someone to check it out. The actual address is 499 Old Anderson Road, Powdersville.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

The second picture is the type of bridge I was talking about what I seen

Wow, places I recognize! Well... I think it would be weird for them to be in Powdersville, but it is a very common cut-through to get off I-85 there to use 153 to head down to 123 to Easley. I've done it quite a few times, but it would be very very slow going to get to Taylors that way, especially if you use Old Anderson Hwy instead of 123. I no longer live there, so I can't go look at the area unfortunately.

I also think if they wanted haunted, there's Newry Mill which would be a better place to explore, but maybe they'd been there before? I don't know if ghost hunting is one of their things, but hey, it might be interesting. There's not a ton of stuff going on in the upstate, leads to random excursions sometimes.

But I don't think it's so crazy that they and their car are hidden somewhere in water or kudzu.

I'm not going to edit the post above but someone needs to check out that bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member